[ROM][5.1.1][CM12.1] Hyperdrive-OS [2015-05-01] ***UPDATED***

Search This thread

Shawn5162

Jun 24, 2013
Introduction
Hello ALL! So here I am again with a new ROM. This time I present Hyperdrive-OS. This ROM is basically a CM based ROM with only a few added features and a ton of Optimizations. Overall, this is CM the way I think it should be. Also, this is based on Android 5.1 so anyone who wanted to get their hands on the latest version of android, WELL HERE'S YOUR CHANCE! :) And finally I would like to take this time to give an ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF THANKS AND CREDIT TO @luca020400 and @LuK1337 (It's simple, without them this ROM wouldn't exist!)

Supported Devices
All Moto G 2014 variants EXCEPT the 4G versions (thea)

Bugs/Issues
U tell me :)

Downloads
Basketbuild: LINK

Source
ROM Source: N/A (Will be available soon!)
Kernel Source: LINK

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][5.1][CM12.1] Hyperdrive-OS [2015-03-31], ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
Shawn5162
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop

Version Information

Created 2015-03-30
Last Updated 2015-03-30

Last edited:

luishr

Aug 18, 2013
Embu-Guaçu
Congrats for the ROM Shawn. I downloaded since first version and compiled from the source and it is really great! :good:
Many thanks for this!

Monratis

Jan 4, 2015
Downloading ;) ill edit this post tomorrow and let you know about everything
Update
Im using version from 2015-04-05 no errors everything is fine and working perfomance good but battery life still needs an upgrade

Last edited:

goboardindude

Jan 9, 2015
Just tried out Hyperdrive compiled on my own computer from a few days ago, and @Shawn5162 I gotta say, two thumbs up!!
Now if only we could have this speed and multi-tasking on Quantum... :p

Just a quick note, the build bash script for linux is all wonky... rewriting it is not such an issue becuase its like, 5 lines, but the /tools/build_linux is longer and there are also some wierd lines there that return errors, although it does build, so yah. If OP has a second to look at these and fix em up for other linux users it would be great :)

Reactions: Steve Kraemer

sahil kaul

Nov 16, 2011
Guys We all know what an amazing job @Shawn5162, @LuK1337 and @luca020400 @Pizza_Dox and all our Fellow Developer's are doing and have already done.
But please, let's just keep this thread clean. Posts like Thank You, Will Test now, Downloading now etc etc, are Useless. If you appreciate something, just hit Thanks.
This really makes a huge difference in the number of Posts which are of no use.
Please, just click thanks.

Last edited:

feligoni

Jun 16, 2014
Buenos Aires
Downloading :) Definitely gonna report back. Currently con pure cm 12.1 but I miss the customizations. Nice work Shawn. I hope the thread stays clean this time. Keep it up!

celotoledo

Feb 14, 2015
Are there video lags in this ROM?

Sent from my XT1063/64 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

BRAiNCHiLD95

Mar 30, 2012
Mumbai
changelog

Can you please provide like a minor changelog as to how this is different from luca's cm12.1?? I understand that you did mention optimizations have been made.. But can you please tell me what optimizations have been made? :)

Reactions: br4mmy

leemg

Feb 9, 2015
Blyth
Here you can find the latest Gapps on XDA

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/gapps-consolidated-gapps-thread-t3064693

gapps.jpg

Last edited:

ace091

Jun 26, 2012
Global City
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Guys We all know what great job @Shawn5162, @LuK1337 and @luca020400 are doing.
But please, let's just keep this thread clean. Posts like Thank You, Will Test now, Downloading now etc etc, are Useless. If you appreciate something, just hit Thanks.

I think you also just forget to mention @Pizza_Dox for his contribution to stock based KK & Lollipop ;) :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction
    Hello ALL! So here I am again with a new ROM. This time I present Hyperdrive-OS. This ROM is basically a CM based ROM with only a few added features and a ton of Optimizations. Overall, this is CM the way I think it should be. Also, this is based on Android 5.1 so anyone who wanted to get their hands on the latest version of android, WELL HERE'S YOUR CHANCE! :) And finally I would like to take this time to give an ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF THANKS AND CREDIT TO @luca020400 and @LuK1337 (It's simple, without them this ROM wouldn't exist!)

Supported Devices
    All Moto G 2014 variants EXCEPT the 4G versions (thea)

Bugs/Issues
    U tell me :)

Downloads
    Basketbuild: LINK

Source
    ROM Source: N/A (Will be available soon!)
    Kernel Source: LINK

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][5.1][CM12.1] Hyperdrive-OS [2015-03-31], ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
    Shawn5162
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop

Version Information

Created 2015-03-30
    Last Updated 2015-03-30
    @all I know I mentioned that I would release a new build yesterday BUT I got a little busy. No worries! I will release a new build today.
    Also I have exciting news: @Pizza_Dox will now be collaborating with me on this project together. :) Thus, we will both add commits to the git and manage releases!

Thanks,
    Shawn
    OP
    Guys We all know what an amazing job @Shawn5162, @LuK1337 and @luca020400 @Pizza_Dox and all our Fellow Developer's are doing and have already done.
    New build coming tommorow
    @all new build coming today :)