[ROM][5.1.1] CM12.1 Official Nightlies for Find 7A/S

Search This thread

jolliass

Sep 11, 2015
Sorry, I am a complete novice but what do you mean Just run? how do I send lines of code to my device?

bmooij

Aug 23, 2015
Sorry, I am a complete novice but what do you mean Just run? how do I send lines of code to my device?

You can find more information about fastboot on the cyanogenmod wiki. (Search for "Doc:_fastboot_intro")
(sorry can't enter links yet)

After installing fastboot you can run:
Code:
fastboot oem unlock

Last edited:

Doomboss

Jul 17, 2012
Should have read this post first before I use the unbrick tool, TWICE!!!!!

Anyway, thanks for telling us the info. But it would be better if there is a warning message on the recovery about the bootloader update and the need to fastboot oem unlock.

alex1.salge

Aug 30, 2014
I'm on the latest nightly and having problems with my SD card. Although it's ntfs inever had problems with it before. It does mount but I have a permanent notification telling me the system's scanning the SD for errors and preparing it. Access times are pretty long. But other apps (like Spotify with its music on SD card) can't use it. Restarting doesn't help.
Did I have luck that ntfs worked at all or something else?

deemee1988

Sep 6, 2010
In her soul
After flashing latest CM12.1, i observed notification light does not turn off after reading your message/email.
It keeps ON, not even blinks as normal.

deemee1988

Sep 6, 2010
In her soul
How do we report this bug to cm ???

Sent from my pa_find7 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

deactivating battery light and powering the phone off and on again fixed it for me.

How do we report this bug to CM???

FormelLMS

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 28, 2009
Hi. A little problem here so far: smart lock with my Miband isn't working. I don't know if there is a setting I've missed. Smart lock is enabled, Miband is a trusted device and active. The band is working, connection is active. But my device is locked. I have to put in the code everytime I want to unlock the device.
Hope, someone can help me here.

Gesendet von meinem SGP611 mit Tapatalk

alex1.salge

Aug 30, 2014
Apps closing constantly

Hey yall, since 1009 apps just close without any warning (eg Spotify, outlook.com) tried installing previous app versions but didn't help.

deemee1988

Sep 6, 2010
In her soul
deactivating battery light and powering the phone off and on again fixed it for me.

How do we report this bug to cm ???

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

How do we report this bug to CM???

But once you connect to charger/USB again, same issue repeats.

Broken builds ? Need report to CM...

FormelLMS

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 28, 2009
I have a problem with voice typing. When I'm using ColorOS or my Nexus 9 I can press the voice button, speak my text with punctuation and it's automatically in the text field of the used app. On this rom, I press the voice button and the keyboard closes, the voice recognition comes on and I speak my text. Then I have to wait, a popup comes, where I have to choose the text, I've meant. That's not good. Could anyone tell me how to get to the better voice typing. All used with swiftkey.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 9 mit Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all
    Official CM 12.1 nightlies based on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 for Find 7A/S have been officially released effective 22nd April 2015. Its time to thank the entire CyanogenMod Team and @[U]jajb[/U] for their efforts in the development and encourage them to keep supporting us the same way in the future.

Let the flashing go on!!!!:highfive:

Nightly Downloads
    CM12.1 Find 7A
    http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=find7

CM12.1 Find 7S (QHD)
    http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=find7s

5.1 Minimal Gapps (for a light and blazzing fast experience):highfive:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934550851

Installation Instructions

Coming from 5.0 or less ROMS
    Download cm-12.1-xxxxxxxx-NIGHTLY-find7x.zip to your sdcard
    Boot into Recovery
    Wipe data, cache & dalvik cache
    Flash cm-12.1-xxxxxxxx-NIGHTLY-find7x.zip from sdcard
    Flash 5.1 Minimal GApps.zip from sdcard
    Reboot
    :highfive:

Coming from previous CM 12.1 build
    Wipe cache & dalvik cache
    Flash cm-12.1-xxxxxxxx-NIGHTLY-find7x.zip from sdcard
    Reboot
    :highfive:
    It's going to be announced soon in CM's blog, but find7a and find7s are split now and get separate builds. You need to flash "find7" on find7a devices and "find7s" on find7s qhd devices. You should update the recovery too, but I think there are no recovery images available yet. I might provide some if nobody else does it.
    I had the same issue from the latest CM nightlies on a 7a.

Used the 7a Unbrick tool after sorting the drivers (use the drivers provided - normal fastboot etc won't cut it).
    After that it was somewhat back, however I couldn't boot to recovery and fastboot wasn't replacing it. I replaced the oppo recovery in the unbrick tool with a stand alone one I'm unable to link to.
    I had a working coloros install. If that's all you want then stop there.
    Flashing TWRP via fastboot doesn't work. It flashes successfully, but won't boot. Latest CM12 recovery does boot at least.
    Using CM12 recovery to flash latest CM12 ROM resulted in the same fastboot loop, the same CM12 recovery refused to flash Nameless ROM. Flashed cm-12.1-20150907-NIGHTLY-find7.zip without a problem and then used fastboot to flash TWRP.
    I had to wipe the phone a few times along the way. So now to download GApps and everything else since I got lazy with backups.

Hope this is of some help to someone.