[ROM][5.1.1] CM12.1 Official Nightlies for Find 7A/S

Search This thread

deemee1988

Sep 6, 2010
In her soul
Do someone has late screen wake during double tap. Under the darkness i see screen getting awake but no display color... On the second try every thing works fine....

Sent from my Find7 using XDA Free mobile app

TOWWTC

Feb 18, 2015
Hey, just made the jump to CM12.1 earlier today. Quick question, was Voice+ removed? I checked my dad's OPO and his device did not have the Voice+ setting as well. Is there a apk for it floating around somewhere?

Welp, just read the bad news.

Last edited:

TOWWTC

Feb 18, 2015
Hey just leaving this here:
I was using CM12.1 for a couple days using Coolbird's Unified method. The only downside was that when connected to the computer, it only appears to have 98mbs on the device so I was not able to transfer things from my computer to phone (unless I was in recovery mode of course). Aside from that, it's bueno.

Manipulation

Dec 1, 2011
I've just flashed this to my Find 7 QHD and the memory issue is the same. Got Coldbirds unified method on. Though I've found out you can only take 15 photos before the memory is full as it only thinks its 98mb.. Is there a fix for this?

naset

Jul 20, 2008
Can I know this rom support exfat or not? Sorry if my question sounds stupid. Thanks

hulicow

Aug 24, 2013
I am really disappointed with the progress of this rom. No milestone build since CM11 M8. No stable release. :(

donjaka

Nov 21, 2012
hiii all, i'm try to install CM nightlies 0907 on my find 7s. result after installing is screen is split, anyone know how to fix this problem?

jolliass

Sep 11, 2015
Is anyone having any issues with the latest 7s CM update (The 9/11 one)?
I downloaded the new update as always and when I went to install and reboot when it rebooted, I got into a fastboot loop which I have never gotten into.

"Fastboot...
Press the power button for 6 seconds to exit and reboot"

Is the exact message I am getting when I boot. I can't access Recovery Mode using down volume and power.
Anyone else having this issue or know of a fix?

~Jolliass

Reactions: Doomboss

tashimotor

Nov 20, 2014
Moscow
Same here. DONT UPDATE!
I'm on 9/11 everything ok Try to wipe cache. . uploadfromtaptalk1442055698107.png

Отправлено с моего Find7 через Tapatalk

jolliass

Sep 11, 2015
Can't wipe cache can't access files at all despite it being in fastboot

EDIT: I am using Find 7s as cyanogenmod call it not Find 7a

Last edited:

StoneTrapper

Nov 21, 2013
I had the same issue from the latest CM nightlies on a 7a.

Used the 7a Unbrick tool after sorting the drivers (use the drivers provided - normal fastboot etc won't cut it).
After that it was somewhat back, however I couldn't boot to recovery and fastboot wasn't replacing it. I replaced the oppo recovery in the unbrick tool with a stand alone one I'm unable to link to.
I had a working coloros install. If that's all you want then stop there.
Flashing TWRP via fastboot doesn't work. It flashes successfully, but won't boot. Latest CM12 recovery does boot at least.
Using CM12 recovery to flash latest CM12 ROM resulted in the same fastboot loop, the same CM12 recovery refused to flash Nameless ROM. Flashed cm-12.1-20150907-NIGHTLY-find7.zip without a problem and then used fastboot to flash TWRP.
I had to wipe the phone a few times along the way. So now to download GApps and everything else since I got lazy with backups.

Hope this is of some help to someone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all
    Official CM 12.1 nightlies based on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 for Find 7A/S have been officially released effective 22nd April 2015. Its time to thank the entire CyanogenMod Team and @[U]jajb[/U] for their efforts in the development and encourage them to keep supporting us the same way in the future.

Let the flashing go on!!!!:highfive:

Nightly Downloads
    CM12.1 Find 7A
    http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=find7

CM12.1 Find 7S (QHD)
    http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=find7s

5.1 Minimal Gapps (for a light and blazzing fast experience):highfive:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934550851

Installation Instructions

Coming from 5.0 or less ROMS
    Download cm-12.1-xxxxxxxx-NIGHTLY-find7x.zip to your sdcard
    Boot into Recovery
    Wipe data, cache & dalvik cache
    Flash cm-12.1-xxxxxxxx-NIGHTLY-find7x.zip from sdcard
    Flash 5.1 Minimal GApps.zip from sdcard
    Reboot
    :highfive:

Coming from previous CM 12.1 build
    Wipe cache & dalvik cache
    Flash cm-12.1-xxxxxxxx-NIGHTLY-find7x.zip from sdcard
    Reboot
    :highfive:
    It's going to be announced soon in CM's blog, but find7a and find7s are split now and get separate builds. You need to flash "find7" on find7a devices and "find7s" on find7s qhd devices. You should update the recovery too, but I think there are no recovery images available yet. I might provide some if nobody else does it.
    I had the same issue from the latest CM nightlies on a 7a.

Used the 7a Unbrick tool after sorting the drivers (use the drivers provided - normal fastboot etc won't cut it).
    After that it was somewhat back, however I couldn't boot to recovery and fastboot wasn't replacing it. I replaced the oppo recovery in the unbrick tool with a stand alone one I'm unable to link to.
    I had a working coloros install. If that's all you want then stop there.
    Flashing TWRP via fastboot doesn't work. It flashes successfully, but won't boot. Latest CM12 recovery does boot at least.
    Using CM12 recovery to flash latest CM12 ROM resulted in the same fastboot loop, the same CM12 recovery refused to flash Nameless ROM. Flashed cm-12.1-20150907-NIGHTLY-find7.zip without a problem and then used fastboot to flash TWRP.
    I had to wipe the phone a few times along the way. So now to download GApps and everything else since I got lazy with backups.

Hope this is of some help to someone.