[ROM] [5.1.1] CyanogenMod 12.1 for Ace 3 [gt-s7272/7270]

Search This thread

Dmitry338

Mar 17, 2018
Unfortunately not. I don't recommend installing WhatsApp or other apps like some browsers, some personalization apps. Those may couse bootloop and your only solution will be factory reset :rolleyes:
When I got a bootloop because of the apps I'm using twrp to system/app delete apk causing bootloop. Bootloop on AOSP in General is not present. Maybe it is fashionable to port from there this stable file? Libandroidfw.so like..

ShouLie

Aug 10, 2017
Baku
When I got a bootloop because of the apps I'm using twrp to system/app delete apk causing bootloop. Bootloop on AOSP in General is not present. Maybe it is fashionable to port from there this stable file? Libandroidfw.so like..
Maybe. I'm using android 6.0.1 Lineage 13 on gt-s7272 now. It is slow but i still like it. Some apps which crashed when i used 5.1.1 lollipop don't crash or bootloop now. I started building lineage 14.1 for gt-s7272 yesterday. Hope i can find tester. :confused:

Dmitry338

Mar 17, 2018
Maybe. I'm using android 6.0.1 Lineage 13 on gt-s7272 now. It is slow but i still like it. Some apps which crashed when i used 5.1.1 lollipop don't crash or bootloop now. I started building lineage 14.1 for gt-s7272 yesterday. Hope i can find tester. :confused:
Sign me up as a candidate testers:) I'm someone else involved in the Assembly?

ShouLie

Aug 10, 2017
Baku
Try LineageOS 13 :laugh: ... Our developer just zim555:crying: maybe he will help if we mention him and give some log...

Sorry for bad English
No have already given up on him. He couldn't boot lineage 14 i'm ok with that but he just stopped supporting his rom. There are still bugs, specially app crash problems and performance issues but he doesn't care anymore. İ tried to talk to him on 4pda. He hardly answered me after 2 week and he JUST said buy new phone. İ'm really angry but whatever. At least he has made device tree. So developers can port roms. İ'm beginner but i'm working on rr port for that device (gt-s7272)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Note- Orginal threat can be found in Russian language, for those who dont know russian here is the threat in English,

This ROM has been developed for both the GT-S7272 model (dual-SIM) to the GT-S7270.

Latest Version: Daily

* ROM version daily build
    * The list of the changes you see on the same page download The ROM is in beta! It can be used for daily use, but wait several errors.

What does not work?

- Restarts sudden.
    - Possible errors more.

What works?

- Everything but what does not work

notes:

- Make backup by CWM before installing. EFS also copy the folder.
    - To enable Root should go to the section of development options in settings and activate it .
    - Do not let the phone is completely discharged, since the load only works above 5%. If you download completely, start in recovery mode and leave loading.

downloads :

ROM: https://jenkins.sandpox.org/job/LOGANXX_CM12.1/
    FIX: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24438995911973064 (Fix the problem of brightness)
    Gapps: http://opengapps.org/ (The gapps are the Google Apps) * In the link of the ROM, choose the version "logands" if you have the GT-S7272 * version * In the link of the gapps, choose the pack that best suits you*

Source: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=673267&st=0

How to install?

1. Having ClockWorkMod 6.0.5.1 (also with TWRP can be installed)

2. Download ROM and gapps and put them on the SD

3. Enter Recovery Mode: Volume Up + Home + Power

3. Format / system & format / data (not required if installed over a previous build)

4. Wipe Data, & Dalvik Wipe Cache-Cache (only if the previous ROM is not the same version of CM)

5. Install from SD card, and seek the ROM.

6. Mount / system and install gapps

7. Accept, and will CM12.1 Android 5.1.1! enjoy

edit- thanks to dev:good::good:

screenshot: below
    new build is up
    link:- https://jenkins.sandpox.org/job/LOGANXX_CM12.1/

edit - In the link of the ROM, choose the version "logands" if you have the GT-S7272 * version *
    I am also having the same problem ...
    Pls somebody help...

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Had same problem...
    Its because only GSM is set on default u have to go to mobile data setting and then change it from GSM only to the other one which is like WCHDMA or something like that

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Pls somebody help me...
    When i install it on my gr s7272 from CWM ts says the file is logands but ur device is logan so install is aborted...
    But when i do with TWRP it goes perfectly fine with everything...
    But when it is installed and i setted it up..
    And rebooted phone... Its not booting ... Its stuck at boot ...
    Only the first screen apperas not the boot animation and the screen get a white crash and rebootes and it stucks their ...
    I went back to stock..
    N tried it again....
    But still when i reboot after installing cm 12
    It stuck at the white crash and reboots agaon n again

i have fixed the proplem by download the last build from here https://jenkins.sandpox.org/job/LOGANXX_CM12.1/
    Hey guys! They release the newest build. Chrck it out!

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

i get kernel panic frequently (since i started using custom roms).. should i update the kernel ? anyone has an update ? (s7272)

Yes. You should update your kernel. If kernel panick still occurs, you should re flash your stock rom with .pit and bootloader.
    New build is out. Check it on the download page.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the room.
    May I ask a question ? Is that anyone knows how to have the function of "zooming" in camera app ? (with pinch on the screen or the volume button ) please

Thank you by advance for your replies

Spicateur-froyo

Volume keys are suspected as the shutter in cm. Pinching the screen to zoom the cam is implemented since android 4 and also in cm roms. You should try it.