[ROM][5.1.1][endeavoru] CyanogenMod 12.1 [UNOFFICIAL][20160905]

Search This thread

_mone

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 25, 2015
London
16k6kg4.jpg

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1.x (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github Repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to send my primary device to get repaired so I'm resurrecting my old HTC One X and here comes CyanogenMod-12.1 for endeavoru. I've tough that maybe there is still someone using the old HOX interestend in flashing an updated cm-12.1 version.

This build has the latest cm-12.1 sources updated including snap from cm-13.0. It is featuring _kernel, a kernel compiled with UBER toolchain 5.3 and lz4 compressed (see post#3 for the changelog).

Flashing instruction like usual: perform a full wipe with TWRP for new layout, flash the ROM, flash the suggested GApps, reboot into fastboot mode, flash the boot.img exctracted from the ROM.zip, reboot into system, enjoy cm-12.1.

Download:
ROM: cm-12.1-20160905-UNOFFICIAL-endeavoru.zip
GApps: OpenGApps-ARM-5.1-pico

Source:
android_kernel_htc_endeavoru
android_device_htc_endeavoru
proprietary_vendor_htc

Last edited:

_mone

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 25, 2015
London
Changelog:

Code:
- sources updated
- latest security patch
Code:
- sources updated
- latest security patch
Code:
- sources updated
Code:
- sources updated
- latest security patch
Code:
- _kernel-v1.1
- S2W and S2S updated and enabled by default
- zcache and zram updated and enabled
- zcache and zram are lz4 compressed
- SIO and BFQ io-schedulers added
- intelliplug driver added
- intelliactive governor added
- some minor kernel updates
Code:
- First Release

Last edited:

cem25

Dec 12, 2012
Lisbon
Wireless/bluetooth not working and switching off

No bugs found atm.

Stable

The best option for you guys is just to flash the ROM and find out the answers to your questions.

I am unable to turn on wireless or bluetooth, has anyone have the same problem?:confused:

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

I am unable to turn on wireless or bluetooth, has anyone have the same problem?:confused:

Apologies, problem solved when I used the correct boot.img (mistakenly used boot.img from Resurrection-Remix-LP-v5.5.8-20151019-endeavoru):eek:

Last edited:

belui

Mar 1, 2015
I have everything working, smooth interface. But there is a problem with the camera, when switching from a photo to video mode the camera turns off the app. When you switch from video mode to photo mode the camera works.

xJohn

Jan 16, 2014
I had 2 problems:
1. Camera when switching from still image to video, vice versa not problem.
2. Phone not response sometime. I solved this event by reboot it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    16k6kg4.jpg

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1.x (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github Repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to send my primary device to get repaired so I'm resurrecting my old HTC One X and here comes CyanogenMod-12.1 for endeavoru. I've tough that maybe there is still someone using the old HOX interestend in flashing an updated cm-12.1 version.

This build has the latest cm-12.1 sources updated including snap from cm-13.0. It is featuring _kernel, a kernel compiled with UBER toolchain 5.3 and lz4 compressed (see post#3 for the changelog).

Flashing instruction like usual: perform a full wipe with TWRP for new layout, flash the ROM, flash the suggested GApps, reboot into fastboot mode, flash the boot.img exctracted from the ROM.zip, reboot into system, enjoy cm-12.1.

Download:
    ROM: cm-12.1-20160905-UNOFFICIAL-endeavoru.zip
    GApps: OpenGApps-ARM-5.1-pico

Source:
    android_kernel_htc_endeavoru
    android_device_htc_endeavoru
    proprietary_vendor_htc
    some screenshots
    New Build Up
    Sources updated with latest security patch included.
    Download link in post#1
    Changelog:

Code:
    - sources updated
    - latest security patch
    Code:
    - sources updated
    - latest security patch
    Code:
    - sources updated
    Code:
    - sources updated