I've only tested for a few hours, but the same performance as the last builds: very good. Very smooth and stable, and with the added benefit of customizing via stweaks (Dorimanx v11 b020, uber 5.3)
Uber build b29 is smooth in the latest version... Been using since flashing this ROM...
I have no problem with recovery. Are you using the last build?
sai24 made the last kernel isorec compatible, so it is recommended to use either TWRP or CWM isorec recovery. When I think of it, I don't think I tried to boot the original cm recovery, so maybe a problem there.....I don't know.
You should be able to flash Dorimanx by gsstudios in .tar format(via odin). I'm using b020 for a long time with no issues
Alternatively you can use the CM12.1 .tar kernel with odin from HERE, if you want the stock kernel
- arm; 5.1; pico
5.1.1 base package
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.