[ROM][5.1.1][GEEHRC] Temasek's CyanogenMod CM12.1

Search This thread

Mr.MEX

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2014
Samara
OnePlus 6T
I know its based on solid but as more features.
I already tried it but after some freezes(i believe its related to low frequencies and to low undervolting) i returned to solid and for now its stable and with no freezes or reboots.
If Loller could implement 1 or 2 morecpu/gpu governors and i/o sheduler ...
Undervolting...
Yes.

patalao

Jan 24, 2009
Feira
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3T
@Mr.MEX The version I've tried was not your latest one.
I also tried your latest release(works fine) but still I don't think there's a purpose for so lower clocks because as I said on your thread I can't go any lower than 700000 uV without having freezes and reboots.
So the lower I already tried that I can go without issues is 270 clock on 700000 uV.

Mr.MEX

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2014
Samara
OnePlus 6T
@Mr.MEX The version I've tried was not your latest one.
I also tried your latest release(works fine) but still I don't think there's a purpose for so lower clocks because as I said on your thread I can't go any lower than 700000 uV without having freezes and reboots.
So the lower I already tried that I can go without issues is 270 clock on 700000 uV.
There is sense in it.
So was the version 0.3.1 included in undervolting were rebooting the kernel with an error (log last_kmsg):
Code:
[ 350.681855 / 05-29 09:05:02.155] Kernel panic - not syncing: L1 cache error detected
As disabled and rebuilt the kernel, this problem stopped and now the second day smartphone works without reboots.

fresco1337

Jun 8, 2015
SIM, one-click wifi and data, qslide?

Firstly, sorry for the long post and descripitions :D

I have the latest build installed (0604) and I have a SIM not recognized problem. Installed it yesterday and until today it was good (for about 30 hours). It happened suddenly, when the phone had been on constantly for about half a day. I rebooted at first, then the problem was still there, rebooted again and still had the problem. Then I powered it off, let it stay off for a couple of minutes, then booted and it was okay again, but only for about half an hour. Then I powered it off for about 1,5 hours and now, when writing this, I've been okay for about 1,5 hours :D. It somehow feels or seems to me, like that the more I keep it powered off, the more time I get with no SIM problem occuring. It's like buying SIM time by keeping the phone powered off :D.

Also, I really love your ROM, OP :). But a couple of questions, to anyone who knows.
1) I would like that when someone calls me and I'm on home screen, or not in any app, that the call would come on the whole screen, right now it's heads-up everywhere. Tried settings, didn't find a solution. Googled how it could be in the official Lollipop, didn't find any answer aswell.

2) I loved LG's QSlide :D. Any alternatives or a way to get it on this rom, or smth similar? A multi-tasker app from play store?

3) I'd also like to be able to toggle wifi and mobile data with one touch when I pull down the notification drawer. Not to have to click wifi and then on and for mobile data, click it and switch it on... A settings problem? Maybe it's possible, but I'm not finding it?

4) What have I done wrong to have no root on this ROM :confused: ? Is this rom like...rooted :D? Before, I rooted it with towelroot on 4.4.2. How would I get it rooted again? Towelrooted is crashing when I try it on this rom and doesn't root.

view

view

Can't post outside links yet, so take the url from these info pics.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:

fresco1337

Jun 8, 2015
Firstly, sorry for the long post and descripitions :D

I have the latest build installed (0604) and I have a SIM not recognized problem. Installed it yesterday and until today it was good (for about 30 hours). It happened suddenly, when the phone had been on constantly for about half a day. I rebooted at first, then the problem was still there, rebooted again and still had the problem. Then I powered it off, let it stay off for a couple of minutes, then booted and it was okay again, but only for about half an hour. Then I powered it off for about 1,5 hours and now, when writing this, I've been okay for about 1,5 hours :D. It somehow feels or seems to me, like that the more I keep it powered off, the more time I get with no SIM problem occuring. It's like buying SIM time by keeping the phone powered off :D.

Also, I really love your ROM, OP :). But a couple of questions, to anyone who knows.
1) I would like that when someone calls me and I'm on home screen, or not in any app, that the call would come on the whole screen, right now it's heads-up everywhere. Tried settings, didn't find a solution. Googled how it could be in the official Lollipop, didn't find any answer aswell.

2) I loved LG's QSlide :D. Any alternatives or a way to get it on this rom, or smth similar? A multi-tasker app from play store?

3) I'd also like to be able to toggle wifi and mobile data with one touch when I pull down the notification drawer. Not to have to click wifi and then on and for mobile data, click it and switch it on... A settings problem? Maybe it's possible, but I'm not finding it?

4) What have I done wrong to have no root on this ROM :confused: ? Is this rom like...rooted :D? Before, I rooted it with towelroot on 4.4.2. How would I get it rooted again? Towelrooted is crashing when I try it on this rom and doesn't root.

view

view

Can't post outside links yet, so take the url from these info pics.

Thanks! :)

Are my questions so stupid, that nobody wants to answer them, or what's up? :confused::(:rolleyes:

Doesn't matter much anyways. Switched to AICP for now, but mostly everythings the same, so questions 1, 2 and 3 can still be answered and they'd apply to aicp as well...

Last edited:

tiennhu89

Apr 25, 2012
Vietnam
If i want to use Temasek CM12.1 rom for F180L then what should i do after unlocking bootloader? I will use 4.4.2 v30 baseband and which kernel?
Download and flash as normal when u flash any other rom. And yeah u can use 4.4.2 ver 30. Im on it too. Kernel is depend on which rom u use. This rom is Solid kernel, example. Of course U can change kernel if u want.

Leavard

Aug 9, 2012
Sydney
Google Pixel 6
Are my questions so stupid, that nobody wants to answer them, or what's up? :confused::(:rolleyes:

Doesn't matter much anyways. Switched to AICP for now, but mostly everythings the same, so questions 1, 2 and 3 can still be answered and they'd apply to aicp as well...
There are no stupid questions. All inquiring minds are welcome here.

I am having the same SIM problem. It happens on both geehrc and gprog roms but I don't know why.

To get root, you need to flash a supersu.zip in recovery.

You can toggle Wi-Fi and Bluetooth by tapping on the main bit of the icon.
Short press on the icon will toggle, long press on the icon will bring up the main menu for it, and short press on the triangle brings the quick menu.

I don't know about the qslide replacement though. Hopefully someone else can help.

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

Reactions: fresco1337

fresco1337

Jun 8, 2015
There are no stupid questions. All inquiring minds are welcome here.

I am having the same SIM problem. It happens on both geehrc and gprog roms but I don't know why.

To get root, you need to flash a supersu.zip in recovery.

You can toggle Wi-Fi and Bluetooth by tapping on the main bit of the icon.
Short press on the icon will toggle, long press on the icon will bring up the main menu for it, and short press on the triangle brings the quick menu.

I don't know about the qslide replacement though. Hopefully someone else can help.

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

Okay, thanks :)

I switched to AICP and have root on that by default, I don't know if it's normal or not, but I'm happy :D I'd like to able to toggle cellular data with one click, though :/

I don't have any SIM problems on AICP. Had them at first, but then I removed sim pin on another phone and now I haven't had any issues whatsoever for like 2 days already. Suggest you do the same :)

I guess the app circle bar is pretty good for replacing qslide. You can switch or launch an app quickly, but still not the same :/ But at least something...

Leavard

Aug 9, 2012
Sydney
Google Pixel 6
Okay, thanks :)

I switched to AICP and have root on that by default, I don't know if it's normal or not, but I'm happy :D I'd like to able to toggle cellular data with one click, though :/

I don't have any SIM problems on AICP. Had them at first, but then I removed sim pin on another phone and now I haven't had any issues whatsoever for like 2 days already. Suggest you do the same :)

I guess the app circle bar is pretty good for replacing qslide. You can switch or launch an app quickly, but still not the same :/ But at least something...

Yeah, toggling mobile data would be really useful.

I use AppDialer https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=name.pilgr.appdialer as my circle bar target. I barely use the app drawer anymore.

Remember the Second Law of Thermodynamics: "Let the Lord of Chaos rule"

dadi11

Recognized Developer
Mar 12, 2011
Lubin
www.facebook.com
Information for LG Optimus G users,
There won't be new builds of SlimLP and Dirty Unicorns.
I haven't got money for that "fun" and it's not fun for me anymore. more like a job, but without profit.
I've got too slow PC, too expensive bills and the girl that I love and with whom I want spend more time. And yes.. probably more roms will be abandoned by me with time..
If you want to keep my roms alive, I would need better computer or build server so any donations would be appreciated. You can support me there: http://igg.me/at/dadi11
I don't wanted to ask you for it, but it's only way I can still do it.

Top Liked Posts