[ROM] [5.1.1] INFINITIVE-OS v1.3.1[27/09]

Search This thread

Sanjay Varun

Jun 9, 2014
Chennai
@Vatsal love this ROM. I was waiting for it's update and flashed it as soon as the new build was released. It's great as always. But whenever I turn the screen on after few mins of inactivity, the homescreen overlaps on the lockscreen. I managed to take a screenshot of it.
PS : I did a clean flash and used open gapps.

Attachments

• 1440433886471.jpg
    1440433886471.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 885

LT__Gruber

Mar 22, 2015
Lisboa
Ambient display still not working after a fresh install.
Logcat and screnshot atached.

Attachments

• ambientdisplaylogcat.txt.tar.gz
    95.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2015-08-28-10-28-59.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-28-10-28-59.png
    126 KB · Views: 643

czboyshubham

Jul 27, 2014
@Vatsal love this ROM. I was waiting for it's update and flashed it as soon as the new build was released. It's great as always. But whenever I turn the screen on after few mins of inactivity, the homescreen overlaps on the lockscreen. I managed to take a screenshot of it.
PS : I did a clean flash and used open gapps.

+1 for this,also when I change my lock screen wallpaper, the navbar part becomes black on lock screen

Sanjay Varun

Jun 9, 2014
Chennai
@Vatsal I tried the latest build of this ROM. I found so many improvements compared to it's first build, both in terms of features and stability. But I just have 1 bug, the lockscreen lag issue, i.e., the lockscreen doesn't respond few seconds after turning the screen on. And also the homescreen overlaps on the lockscreen for those few seconds. This issue stops me from using Infinitive OS as well as Tesla. But these 2 ROMs are great in all other aspects. Only the lockscreen lag issue is a bit annoying. I don't want that 1 issue to stop me from using this. Of course I've awesome ROM's like Minimal OS. But I don't want to miss these feature packed ROM's. So I request u to take a look at that issue. Thanks in advance. Looking forward to the fixture of this issue in the upcoming builds. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Great!

Another ROM for our Titan with RRO support! Excited!
    You're doing a great job @Vatsal ! :good:
    All you're works have been promising and ur contribution to Titan is immense!
    Will try this ROM and report u!
    Thank u so much! :D
    Missing Features?

Just flashed the rom and miss some features:

- Where is Layers? (Nevermore, found the way to deal with it, sorry).
    - No option to hide the second SIM on status bar?

:eek:
    Rom is very smooth, everything is working very well here.

For the AudioFX bug, i have frozen the MusicFX app (NOT the AudioFX) and the app now opens fine, but i cant put AudioFX in tiles.

Other things is ok. And if possible, I want the feature to hide the second sim too ;)

Thnks for the rom and keep the good work @Vatsal
    New build up
    - r9 merged :)

The space between battery icon and signal icon is solved on this build? In the previous build not solved. Can you take a screenshot please XD

Thanks for the support :good:
    Attached a screenshot. There is space between the battery and the signal. I have the model XT1068.

View attachment 3433360

Enviado desde mi Moto G 2014 mediante Tapatalk
    It'll be fixed in the next update :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone