SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.
SlimLP is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 5.1 Lollipop and offers the following original features:
- Slim Dialer
- A full replacement of the official Google closed source dialer with added features. - We've got you covered.
- Privacy guard
- Disable unnecessary permissions set by app developers. - Privacy is part of the experience.
- Clean uncluttered. - If you like it smooth and classy.
- Excellent way to navigate or launch applications, . - Old favorite is back.
- Custom Shortcuts
- Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - Customize it the way you like it.
Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.
Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.
Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.
SlimKat on Mako, ROM for the Google Nexus 4
Source Code: http://github.com/SlimRoms
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP
Current Stable Version: Build 8
Stable Release Date: 2014-09-22
Current Beta Version: Build 5.8
Last Updated 2015-10-27