[ROM][5.1.1][Lollipop][Unofficial] NamelessROM 2.1 [LG G3][10/25]

Search This thread

Eun-Hjzjined

Oct 31, 2011
Parry Sound, canada
Would love to see adjustable volume steps added to the ROM.
Most every other ROM has it.
Not a big deal, as this can be done with xposed. Just nice to have one less module running.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
Would love to see adjustable volume steps added to the ROM.
Most every other ROM has it.
Not a big deal, as this can be done with xposed. Just nice to have one less module running.

If you're referring to VolumeSteps+ I'm under the impression it doesn't work with android 5.1.x. It's a KitKat era module.
One can use GravityBox to turn on volume steps and then use VS+ to adjust, however.
So that's one or two modules needed.

LG G3 D851, Pac-Man ROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

Ophidian_DarkCore

Jun 5, 2015
Dallas
user or userdebug? what toolchain? isn't cmte pretty heavy? i'm looking for a rom to pair with nebula kernel and i don't want to build my own because the rom source i have is castrated for no ril/telelphony. thanks

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
VS+ works just fine with 5.1.x, and no need to have GB to make it work.

That's good to know, thanks.
This one guy in the Xposed area was mentioning how it just doesn't work and was looking to go deep to fix it (messing with framework.jar). I mentioned GB so he was the one to put them together for a workaround.
So I reckon the module just didn't work on his particular ROM.

LG G3 D851, Pac-Man ROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

TangerineTractor

Sep 8, 2006
Really, what a ridiculous post, nuff said.

Sent from my LG-ls990 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Why is it a ridiculous post. Threads are usually full of comments about bugs, issues, or comparisons of the ROM to others. It seems strange that there is very little feedback for this ROM at all, be it positive or negative. Not even a "Great, thanks for the new build, working fine."

For the record, I flashed it today. Seems OK, nothing special, nothing wrong with it either. So maybe my indifference is being experienced by everybody else?

Eun-Hjzjined

Oct 31, 2011
Parry Sound, canada
I am not indifferent. And I'll certainly raise my voice if something is broken (and that I know I didn't break)
I'm actually dual booting with this and EOS using nebula kernel and a bunch of mods and tweaks.
A mature audience will only post in this manner, and to answer questions, respectfully.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Dracolucassos

Nov 24, 2011
Ok I found little bug-there is no way to edit right button (recent) long prese-so we can't set it as show menu button (which is pain in the a** for me) option for changing that is grayed,even gravitybox can't set it.aby idea how to fix it ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What is NamelessROM?

What is NamelessROM ?
    Simple - NamelessROM is opportunity.
    An opportunity to have a voice to the development team of the after-market firmware that you run on your device.

The main goal of NamelessROM is to provide quality development for android devices, phones and tablets alike.
    NamelessROM developers are available nearly 24/7 and respond to bug reports and feature requests almost instantly.
    This availability will allow you, the end-user, to have direct input into exactly what features and functions are included on the firmware that YOU run.

NamelessROM maintains features and functions of several well-known open-source, AOSP-based ROMs, as well as many features of our own.
    Visit our website for more detailed information.

NamelessROM = endless possibilities. Unless you have an iPhone, then you're out of luck.

NamelessROM Gerrit Review

ANNOUNCEMENT: We are looking for Device Maintainers to expand our support, please visit our IRC channel or PM @Evisceration, or @jumoog @dhiru1602 for information.

Disclaimer

Quote:

#include <std_disclaimer.h>
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
    */

Got a bug report? Want to request a feature? Need extended support?

NamelessROM Website / Forum

Google + Community

JIRA Bug Report

Installation Instructions

FROM OTHER ROMS
    Factory Reset/Wipe Data
    Format System
    Format Dalvik Cache
    Install ROM
    Install Lollipop Gapps
    Reboot
    Profit

UPDATE FROM NamelessROM TO NEWER RELEASE
    Just download the zip and flash it. You will NOT need to wipe anything.
    Optionally you can also use our own OTA Updater

Contributions and Credit

Android/Google/AOSP
    AOKP
    AOSPA
    CyanogenMod
    OmniROM
    SlimROMs
    ALL OF OUR AWESOME TESTERS

Kernel source

Downloads

LG G3 d855
    LG G3 d852
    LG G3 d851
    LG G3 d850
    LG G3 ls990
    LG G3 vs985

Gapps for Android 5.1

NamelessROM Source

Hey guys, new builds are up. Enjoy!
    Hey guys, new build is up in the op. I have added support for the rest of the g3 family. Enjoy!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone