[ROM][5.1.1][Lollipop][Unofficial] NamelessROM 2.1 [LG G3][10/25]

Search This thread

KiRyah

Apr 20, 2015
I think you can also check out their website. I'm running this with the nebula kernel and I love it! Runs great on the vs985.

zitronenmelissa

Feb 23, 2011
Germany
I tried nearly all Roms available for my D855, but this is pretty amazing! The translations of extra features are pretty good and the features itself surprise me. In my opinion it's the smoothest of all flashed until now. Fonts are pretty sharp! There is one thing: when I get a notification (WA) the statusbar shortly blanks (no text or icons at all) and after a second it all comes back. It is not a SystemUI crash. Maybe it's just an "UI effect"
I love this ROM, thank You

MaxXFrenzY

Jan 17, 2012
It's been almost a month since I last used custom ROM. This one feels just great. I know the ROM is quite fresh yet, so I would like to help with development as much as possible. Uploaded a screenshot of a bug if the app drawer is in vertical position - the text of App icons is cut in half. Also I have noticed some weird force closes of Google Play services. If I notice more bugs, will let you know.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-25-22-57-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-25-22-57-38.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 363

MaxXFrenzY

Jan 17, 2012
I haven't changed DPI settings. It should have default value as in Settings -> Display Density is set to 0.

So today after fully charged my battery with WiFi on it has used already (in 6 hours) 50% of battery even though the phone has been idle. Only connected to wifi.

Edit 27.oct:
Seems like the bad power drain issue is fixed after 2nd full recharge. After 2 days in use, I have had some random reboots (probably issue with WiFi enabling/disabling, it has been the same with some other custom builds too). Also noticed, that the Google Play Services "force close" dialogue pops up when the phone has rebooted.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What is NamelessROM?

What is NamelessROM ?
    Simple - NamelessROM is opportunity.
    An opportunity to have a voice to the development team of the after-market firmware that you run on your device.

The main goal of NamelessROM is to provide quality development for android devices, phones and tablets alike.
    NamelessROM developers are available nearly 24/7 and respond to bug reports and feature requests almost instantly.
    This availability will allow you, the end-user, to have direct input into exactly what features and functions are included on the firmware that YOU run.

NamelessROM maintains features and functions of several well-known open-source, AOSP-based ROMs, as well as many features of our own.
    Visit our website for more detailed information.

NamelessROM = endless possibilities. Unless you have an iPhone, then you're out of luck.

NamelessROM Gerrit Review

ANNOUNCEMENT: We are looking for Device Maintainers to expand our support, please visit our IRC channel or PM @Evisceration, or @jumoog @dhiru1602 for information.

Disclaimer

Quote:

#include <std_disclaimer.h>
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
    */

Got a bug report? Want to request a feature? Need extended support?

NamelessROM Website / Forum

Google + Community

JIRA Bug Report

Installation Instructions

FROM OTHER ROMS
    Factory Reset/Wipe Data
    Format System
    Format Dalvik Cache
    Install ROM
    Install Lollipop Gapps
    Reboot
    Profit

UPDATE FROM NamelessROM TO NEWER RELEASE
    Just download the zip and flash it. You will NOT need to wipe anything.
    Optionally you can also use our own OTA Updater

Contributions and Credit

Android/Google/AOSP
    AOKP
    AOSPA
    CyanogenMod
    OmniROM
    SlimROMs
    ALL OF OUR AWESOME TESTERS

Kernel source

Downloads

LG G3 d855
    LG G3 d852
    LG G3 d851
    LG G3 d850
    LG G3 ls990
    LG G3 vs985

Gapps for Android 5.1

NamelessROM Source

Hey guys, new builds are up. Enjoy!
    Hey guys, new build is up in the op. I have added support for the rest of the g3 family. Enjoy!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone