*****[ROM][5.1.1]MIUI 7 Lollipop 5.1.1 For Lenovo A6000/Plus*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TrunX93

May 28, 2013
I was not able to install this ROM , status error 7. I tried deleting the device check script following utube tutorials, still the same problem . I am on twrp 2.8.7 by jav team

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using XDA-Developers mobile app

rule breaker sarath

Jan 4, 2015
chennai
Please help me with this blank screen on A6000+. Can you explain how you did it?
Even screen is black, bootloader will will... like that only i did.
use adb driver. It will solve
https://boycracked.com/2016/02/12/e...rmware-any-android-devices-via-fastboot-mode/

This will helps u to flash recovery file. So flash ur own twrp file instaed of that stock recovery & replace using twrp/cwm restore

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

I was not able to install this ROM , status error 7. I tried deleting the device check script following utube tutorials, still the same problem . I am on twrp 2.8.7 by jav team

I tried twrp 2.8.7. It is nit gud... try twrp 2.7.7 its best. Again i revert back to 2.7.7. This will fix your problem

Reactions: TrunX93

nuzzydev

Feb 6, 2016
Bandung
when I flash it say error executing updater binary in zip

Try using philz recovery

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

when I flash it say error executing updater binary in zip

How and from where to download the file manually?
Please send links if possible.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Also where to get the patch.zip file?

Pm me at [email protected] i'll reupload it for you, and send direct link :fingers-crossed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts