*****[ROM][5.1.1]MIUI 7 Lollipop 5.1.1 For Lenovo A6000/Plus*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

amogh.patil

Feb 24, 2016
FM Radio Not working and also Wake lock screen for notifications also not working

Hello Team,
I installed this on my Lenovo a6000+, it's working awesome but FM Radio Not working and also Wake lock screen for notifications also not working.

Please can somebody help and also it says system update available
(MIUI 6.2.18 | Weekly| 470M)

but when i reboot it goes to the recovery mode and asks to choose file but I am not able to locate and update the same.

Appreciate if someone could provide solution on these issues

nuzzydev

Feb 6, 2016
Bandung
It didn't work for me . I've flashed the rom 6 times and i loved it but i am fed uo with this bug. Now i will not install this until another update will come.
Anyways,Thanks for your suggestion.

Try wipe cache, dalvik, and system. Then flash patch.zip first and then flash the rom ;)

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

Hello Team,
I installed this on my Lenovo a6000+, it's working awesome but FM Radio Not working and also Wake lock screen for notifications also not working.

Please can somebody help and also it says system update available
(MIUI 6.2.18 | Weekly| 470M)

but when i reboot it goes to the recovery mode and asks to choose file but I am not able to locate and update the same.

Appreciate if someone could provide solution on these issues

Try manually download ota file, then flash it ;)

mushtaq21

Feb 25, 2016
hi guys. in need help by mistake i have update my lenovoA6000+ after installing MIUI

hi friends i need help by mistake i hve update my lenovo A6000+ after installing MIUI 7
now its starting but not showing any display. if i increase the volume then it is making the sound of increasing volume. but display is not working.... nothing is showing on the display... even the TWRP mode is not showing....
plz help:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Last edited:

mtyh

Jan 26, 2011
hi friends i need help by mistake i hve update my lenovo A6000+ after installing MIUI 7
now its starting but not showing any display. if i increase the volume then it is making the sound of increasing volume. but display is not working.... nothing is showing on the display... even the TWRP mode is not showing....
plz help:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

i have the same problem and then i found http://berbagikoleksi.blogspot.co.id/2015/06/solusi-lenovo-a6000-bootloop-gagal-flash.html
Now my phone can be used again.
Sorry for my bad english.

amogh.patil

Feb 24, 2016
How and from where to download the file manually?

Try wipe cache, dalvik, and system. Then flash patch.zip first and then flash the rom ;)

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

How and from where to download the file manually?
Please send links if possible.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Also where to get the patch.zip file?

Also where to get the patch.zip file?

snpal

Jan 24, 2016
I can't install any apps through play store or any normal apk
Sir please solved it.....

Divyansh747

Oct 16, 2014
Pune
OnePlus 8T
hey anyone here please help me i ported MIUI for yu yuphoria but sound bug is their
back speaker not working when i increase voice volume very low sound comes from front speaker unsure emoticon
how to fix this bug??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts