CyanogenMod 12.1 for LG L Fino
THIS ROM IS CURRENTLY BEING COMPILED FOR D290N ONLY! IF YOU FACE ANY PROBLEMS ON A DEVICE OTHER THAN THE D290N DON'T COMPLAIN.
DO NOT INSTALL THIS IF YOU'RE UNAWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING! ANY QUESTIONS LIKE " what's flashing" AND "how to wipe" WILL BE REPORTED SINCE THEY DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD.
This ROM is very WIP. Don't expect it to be a daily user.
Because the ROM is only tested on D290N, only this variant of L Fino is supported by me (since I only have this variant to test on).
Functionality can be broken on other variants.
The ROM theoretically can be installed on:
- G2 Lite
/* * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included * in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications. */
- When in system and connected to a Windows PC via USB. The PC goes to BSOD. (Appears to be caused by LG drivers. Uninstalling them fixes the problem but also stops any ADB access.)
- Some phones have spots on back camera (This is due to them using a different sensor)
- Audio not balanced properly
- Other small things
@proudlytm - Providing his device for testing.
@christpp - Main kernel dev. Everything we have now is because of him. This ROM would not be possible without him.
Me - Fixing bugs and system related code.
@kylevessPL - Creating TWRP
@vm03 - Creating msm8610 kernel
The CyanogenMod team for creating CyanogenMod
Google for creating Android
LG for creating L Fino
Additional information / resources:
Change logs: see 2nd post of this thread
Google apps: http://opengapps.org/ - Get the nano package!
Download (stable - milestone builds):
Latest build: 18.07.2016 D290N
How to install:
1) You must have custom recovery installed on your device. I recommend TWRP: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/recovery-twrp-recovery-lg-l-fino-t3308436/
2) Download ROM .zip
3) Download Google apps
4) Put both .zip files on your device (either internal or external storage)
5) Boot your device into recovery mode
6) Make nandroid backup (if needed)
7) Wipe data/factory reset
8) Install the ROM .zip file
9) Install Google apps
1) Visit the above link
2) Click on "New issue"
3) Enter title that explains the problem
4) Explain your problem very clearly with as much details as possible
5) Attach logs and screenshots (if needed)
Don't report a bug if it's already reported.
Don't report a bug if you:
1) have restored apps with Titanium Backup or similar software
2) are using any kind of task killer
3) are using any 3rd party tweak/hack
Name what device you're using: d290 or d295 or l70pn or l70pds
Name CM version you're using: 12.1, 13, 11 etc.
Use proper English, try not to make any spelling errors so I and other people can understand you correctly.
Want to help?
If you are a developer you can help us out with debugging and building over at https://github.com/geekydoc/android_device_l70pn
If you are a user you can help us out by telling us about bugs and providing information (Screenshots, logcats)