You have to:
First of all many thanks for the rom !!
I am using the last version with the 2 fixes that has been commented.
I have 3 questions.
1. Touch light is only working when I power on the device, once on, the light will never turn on. I have other Samsung devices and in all of them lights turn on once u touch any of the buttons. Is this normal ? Is there anyway to fix this other than just use the all ways on setting under display settings?
2. I like stock ui, I have installed all zips to keep stock ui. But there is one icon I would really like to be as stock. The normal checkbox icon. I have submitted an image to let u know what I am speaking about. Where is this icon? How can I change it to be as stock ?
3. Is there a way to enable fast charge for this rom ?
Many thanks !
Enviado desde mi SM-P605 mediante Tapatalk
1. On my device (using this rom) button light is working correctly as with other roms. Very weird behaviour of your buttons.
2. I love stock too, but after so many requests made to @Alan_B, who was so kind to post mods for my requests, I didn't want to abuse of him.
3. You can try using this kernel (is compatible with P605, I tried by myself) http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-10-2014/development. But I had the wifi password problem, even applying the solution written some posts ago.
post 1, V 28, solved problems and every app update ..
Wifi Ok, the error message solved.
NB: The blue and gray buttons in the Framework-res.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...kernel-stock-selinux-permissive-cifs-t3376723 This kernel does not give good! I made another
TY again for the new release !
About touch light I have discovered the problem... the app "all in one gestures" was creating this strange behaviour with the buttons !! So... fixed !
About kernel with fast charge.... I am asking that because (I am not sure....) I think that with these new base versions charging my tablet with my very long cable (I know is not the best way to charge... since just with stock and normal cable charger it works perfect) is taking more time.
About UI please... would you mind to provide me with the stock framework-res to be able to flash/copy it??
Many thanks again for all this fantastic work !!
Hi,On v27 you used this kernel http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3376723. Since the beginning v28 seemed slower than v27 so I flashed that kernel (I had no problem with it in v27). But it seems the same as with your kernel. I think something went wrong during dom flash, but before formatting again I want to be sure. Please, can you share your kernel? I would like to test it some more, so maybe I can find a solution.
Inviato dal mio SM-P605 utilizzando Tapatalk
Hi. Thank you for answering me. But what do you mean? I'm actually on that kernel and I have both Samsung animation before boot and the little lockscreen animation when screen goes on