[ROM][5.1.1][Official] CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightlies (Updated 4/25/15)

Search This thread

naifaharsy

Sep 21, 2012
Tuban
Hi,

I actually want to test it on XT910 and fix hw-key-problems before releasing new builds, that will probably take a few days.

I will make CM-13 threads then, too.

Audio routing is a bit harder, still not sure why it is not switching (according to the log, it should). And it is using the wrong mic on phone calls.

Cheers,
Michael

I think its very buggy mike..thanks for your hard work :thumbup:

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Bobcus Leper

Feb 6, 2014
Moto X4
Moto G Stylus
OK after testing the December 11th build for spyder (XT912), the audio bug and internal storage bug (doesn't show any files) are the only two big bugs for me. On the positive side, the latest CM13 build is CRAZY SMOOTH! I'm talking 60-55 FPS animations everywhere. The recents app menu is no longer laggy, and the notification drawer is silky smooth. The latest CM13 build makes Lollipop looks like a lag fest. I now have great hopes for MM on our OMAP-4 devices. Great work @stargo. :good:

PS. The December 11th builds are based on Android 6.0.1, and have the December security patch.

transi1

Jun 9, 2015
OK after testing the December 11th build for spyder (XT912), the audio bug and internal storage bug (doesn't show any files) are the only two big bugs for me. On the positive side, the latest CM13 build is CRAZY SMOOTH! I'm talking 60-55 FPS animations everywhere. The recents app menu is no longer laggy, and the notification drawer is silky smooth. The latest CM13 build makes Lollipop looks like a lag fest. I now have great hopes for MM on our OMAP-4 devices. Great work @stargo. :good:

PS. The December 11th builds are based on Android 6.0.1, and have the December security patch.

confirm

d.casper.b

Jan 7, 2009
Cape Town
Xiaomi Poco F1
Yip.
Running very nicely. Had some lag in play store and had to give it a few minutes to catch up and allow me to close it.. Changed the LMK values now to assist.

Storage was a small issue but I worked it or quickly.
uploadfromtaptalk1449933549493.png

It's already working for me were I left off with MoKee. MoKee working well on stock, and this is just working as well (maybe better) on slot1. Didn't keep my expectations high.. but this build has just proved our devices are still capable and that we have the best dev EVER!

Sent from my Motorola RAZR Maxx (XT910)

Last edited:

CHaPoCA

Apr 17, 2013
Belo Horizonte - MG
Yip.
Running very nicely. Had some lag in play store and had to give it a few minutes to catch up and allow me to close it.. Changed the LMK values now to assist.

Storage was a small issue but I worked it or quickly.
View attachment 3573990

It's already working for me were I left off with MoKee. MoKee working well on stock, and this is just working as well (maybe better) on slot1. Didn't keep my expectations high.. but this build has just proved our devices are still capable and that we have the best dev EVER!

I've installed it in the stock slot. Should I try to install it in 1st slot? Cause I have some lag, and don't know how to clean the internal storage.

d.casper.b

Jan 7, 2009
Cape Town
Xiaomi Poco F1
I only installed to slot 1 for testing as I have a fully working MoKee install on stock. I don't believe it would be worse running off stock.

For me, if it works well enough and I've given it some time, I will move it to stock anyways. But I didn't want to yet as it's only the second build.

Have you installed Kernel Adiutor? If not, install it and go to "Low Memory Killer" and choose "Very Aggressive". Could help you.

Hmm, this Deep Darkness theme is working nicely on CM13 too - I think I want to get the donate version now, which is merely to support to developer.

Greenify not hibernating apps? Seems only working in non-root mode with latest beta.

Last edited:

chuchipando

First off I would like to express my gratitude to Stargo and everyone else involved in the development of cyanogenmod. thank you for keeping us up do date with the latest android goodness.

I've just flashed Stargo's 12/11 build on slot 1, used open gapps pico package from 12/12 and noting more (no custom kernel, exposed, etc). I'm getting a "unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped" message every time I reboot or power on. And every so often there’s a transparent dark spot appearing at the bottom center of the screen that lasts for about 1.5 seconds and fades away. Wifi stopped working for a while but a restart fixed it. And also the aforementioned issue with internal storage and the “0” folder.

I went through my normal setup to get it just how I like it. I haven’t been able to edit the build.prop file to change the dpi setting to my preferred 230. But I was able to change the dpi via settings under "display & lights".

There are a few broken setting that causes settings to close and restart. I get a “Unfortunately, settings has stopped” and I have to hit ok. Here’s what I’ve found so far:
1. Sounds>Vibrator intensity (it opens a kind of empty menu with 3 options; reset, cancel and ok. Reset and OK causes settings to close and restart, cancel just cancels with no problem).
2. Notifications>App notifications

I’ve installed kernel adiutor and have the low memory killer set to very aggressive. Overall the ROM is very nice and responsive, seems faster than cm12.1 nightlies. I will report back if I find anything new.

d.casper.b

Jan 7, 2009
Cape Town
Xiaomi Poco F1
Any good camera app I can use? Google/AOSP camera doesn't allow to store to external MicroSD card. I was using Snap Camera but now it says I must insert an SD card.. Others on Play Store really don't look good.

Ducadim

Mar 9, 2014
Moscow
OnePlus 7T Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
Reactions: d.casper.b

d.casper.b

Jan 7, 2009
Cape Town
Xiaomi Poco F1
Got Snap Camera to save to SD card. Other apps are doing similar things in any case. Just chose the SD card as the save location and then it complained about inserting an SD card.. then I chose "Use Storage Access" and no more insert SD message and now saving to my external SD no problem.

Oh, just found out last night that reboot to recovery does not work.

Reactions: welder73

Bobcus Leper

Feb 6, 2014
Moto X4
Moto G Stylus
I flashed the December 14th build and it is working excellently. The internal storage bug is fixed. The audio not switching to headphones is fixed. The vibration bug is fixed. Great work @stargo!:good:

On a side note, I used the December 11th CM13 build until today, and it worked excellently. It is daily driver material for me. It is far superior to lollipop. I can actually use my phone now. I'll test the December 14th build over the next couple of days.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM12.1 (5.1.1 Lollipop) Official nightly builds for the Droid Razr (CDMA/GSM)

*We are not responsible for any damage you or these builds do to your phone, flash at your own risk!

**Please note that I am just maintaining the thread, and do not take credit for these builds.

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.0 (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

These builds require SafeStrap v3.75 or later.

Downloads
    CDMA/spyder: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=spyder
    GSM/umtsspyder: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=umts_spyder

Contributors
    gabhroo123, stargo, Hashcode, Dhacker29, and others!
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod
    Starting with the next nightlies-cycle, the Razrs should receive official CM12.0 builds :)
    Hi,

FYI Android 6.0.1 has been out for a couple of days now, and has been merged into the CM13 branch. Maybe we will see a new build soon? :good:

I actually want to test it on XT910 and fix hw-key-problems before releasing new builds, that will probably take a few days.

I will make CM-13 threads then, too.

Audio routing is a bit harder, still not sure why it is not switching (according to the log, it should). And it is using the wrong mic on phone calls.

Cheers,
    Michael
    Hi,

there are some changes in M which might prevent our old binary-blobs from Motorola from being used, which would mean no (official) CM M release for the Motorola Omap4 phones: https://plus.google.com/+ElliottHughes/posts/b1YGaarHsEU

I would assume that the base system is using the newest API-level which might cause the blobs to fail to load.

But before this can be tested, the source has to be merged into CM and working Nexus-nightlies have to be available (so I can be sure that it works on other phones).

And in regards to L: I'm currently torn if I should sign off on a snapshot-release for 12.1 because of the performance-problems...

Best regards,
    Michael
    Download was taking forever on the Dev-Host link. Thanks for the link.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Are you guys using any root apps? If so, are you using SuperSU?
    Yes. Here are the steps I took:
    * Download new safestrap
    * Download ROM
    * Download GApps
    * Download SuperSU
    * Boot into stock ROM/slot.
    * Open up SafeStrap
    * Uninstall recovery
    * Close SafeStrap
    * Uninstall SafeStrap
    * Install new Safestrap apk (downloaded earlier)
    * Open new SafeStrap (should say 3.75 on bottom-left)
    * Install new recovery (very important)
    * Once this is done, it should have a button to 'Reboot to recovery'. Click this.
    * After rebooting to recovery, create a new slot (or re-use existing one, your choice).
    * Install ROM, Gapps and SuperSU. This will take a while
    * Reboot. This will also take a while.