[ROM][5.1.1][Official] CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightlies (Updated 4/25/15)

Search This thread

sherri

Feb 15, 2008
I flashed the December 14th build and it is working excellently. The internal storage bug is fixed. The audio not switching to headphones is fixed. The vibration bug is fixed. Great work @stargo!:good:

On a side note, I used the December 11th CM13 build until today, and it worked excellently. It is daily driver material for me. It is far superior to lollipop. I can actually use my phone now. I'll test the December 14th build over the next couple of days.
@Bobcus Leper, you said this build is superior to Lollipop. Isn't THIS Lollipop?

Bobcus Leper

Feb 6, 2014
Moto X4
Moto G Stylus
@Bobcus Leper, you said this build is superior to Lollipop. Isn't THIS Lollipop?

CM13 is Android 6.0.x Marshmallow. There just wasn't an official CM13 thread when I made that post a few hours ago.

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Here is the new thread for MM, @Sherri.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/droid-razr/development/rom-cm13-0-marshmallow-t3270951

Reactions: sherri

Noe!

Sep 27, 2013
Which is the best build to flash on stock? I want to try CM12 on Stock and CM13 on Slot 1. Thank you

gonsales76

Sep 5, 2012
I'm using cm12.1 many weeks ago,and now I've got two problems....
1) I've lost my photos suddenly!! My dcim folder is empty!!.... :(
2) gps.... Where is it? When I adjust to "high precission", I could use google maps (but Endomondo doesn't find my position!!). When I use "only in the device", it doesn't function....
What could I do??
I've gone to an older version (of two weeks ago),and I've got the same Behaviour....
Heeeelppp

Enviado desde mi XT910 mediante Tapatalk

antoxana

Nov 14, 2007
Oviedo
I'm using cm12.1 many weeks ago,and now I've got two problems....
1) I've lost my photos suddenly!! My dcim folder is empty!!.... :(
2) gps.... Where is it? When I adjust to "high precission", I could use google maps (but Endomondo doesn't find my position!!). When I use "only in the device", it doesn't function....
What could I do??
I've gone to an older version (of two weeks ago),and I've got the same Behaviour....
Heeeelppp

Enviado desde mi XT910 mediante Tapatalk
Me neither me the GPS works. In CM12.1 nor Mokee ROM.
Fine Work in CM11.
We must do something to make it work.

stargo

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 7, 2011
Fürth
Hi,

starting tomorrow, the official nightlies will be CM13. When you upgrade, you have to flash the new Gapps (if you use them) at the same time you flash the new rom. If you have already rebooted in between, you have to delete the file /data/system/users/0/runtime-permissions.xml and reboot again, or else the gapps will continously crash.

Cheers,
Michael

mickeyasamoah

Jan 11, 2013
Accra
I don't know if it did or didn't, but all in know is that CM13 is far superior to any LP ROM. MM is definitely worth upgrading to. Performance is far better, and so is everything else.

Wow, that's good to hear. Thanks to @stargo. I on the other hand have moved to the LG G3.
I hope the good devs continue to provide new roms for this device. As Verizon intentionally decided to cripple this device.

Regards Mickey.

Humza Arain

Aug 16, 2015
Hey guys recently i have installed Mokee 5.1.1 but i'm having issue with network
the same issue i had with ls milestoon 4.4.4 but that time i flashed a patch and that fixed my this issue so is there any patch by which i can fix this issue ?????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM12.1 (5.1.1 Lollipop) Official nightly builds for the Droid Razr (CDMA/GSM)

*We are not responsible for any damage you or these builds do to your phone, flash at your own risk!

**Please note that I am just maintaining the thread, and do not take credit for these builds.

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.0 (Lollipop), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

These builds require SafeStrap v3.75 or later.

Downloads
    CDMA/spyder: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=spyder
    GSM/umtsspyder: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=umts_spyder

Contributors
    gabhroo123, stargo, Hashcode, Dhacker29, and others!
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod
    Starting with the next nightlies-cycle, the Razrs should receive official CM12.0 builds :)
    Hi,

FYI Android 6.0.1 has been out for a couple of days now, and has been merged into the CM13 branch. Maybe we will see a new build soon? :good:

I actually want to test it on XT910 and fix hw-key-problems before releasing new builds, that will probably take a few days.

I will make CM-13 threads then, too.

Audio routing is a bit harder, still not sure why it is not switching (according to the log, it should). And it is using the wrong mic on phone calls.

Cheers,
    Michael
    Hi,

there are some changes in M which might prevent our old binary-blobs from Motorola from being used, which would mean no (official) CM M release for the Motorola Omap4 phones: https://plus.google.com/+ElliottHughes/posts/b1YGaarHsEU

I would assume that the base system is using the newest API-level which might cause the blobs to fail to load.

But before this can be tested, the source has to be merged into CM and working Nexus-nightlies have to be available (so I can be sure that it works on other phones).

And in regards to L: I'm currently torn if I should sign off on a snapshot-release for 12.1 because of the performance-problems...

Best regards,
    Michael
    Download was taking forever on the Dev-Host link. Thanks for the link.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Are you guys using any root apps? If so, are you using SuperSU?
    Yes. Here are the steps I took:
    * Download new safestrap
    * Download ROM
    * Download GApps
    * Download SuperSU
    * Boot into stock ROM/slot.
    * Open up SafeStrap
    * Uninstall recovery
    * Close SafeStrap
    * Uninstall SafeStrap
    * Install new Safestrap apk (downloaded earlier)
    * Open new SafeStrap (should say 3.75 on bottom-left)
    * Install new recovery (very important)
    * Once this is done, it should have a button to 'Reboot to recovery'. Click this.
    * After rebooting to recovery, create a new slot (or re-use existing one, your choice).
    * Install ROM, Gapps and SuperSU. This will take a while
    * Reboot. This will also take a while.