* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
Should there be any issues (apart from the known ones), try to describe them as precise as possible and attach logs to your post or paste them on hastebin. Use DevDB to report bugs if possible.
The long awaited official nightlies have been enabled for yuga and odin, you can download the builds here. IMPORTANT: You need to perform a factory reset when switching from my homemade builds to the official ones, otherwise you'll end up in a bootloop. What does this mean? Well, you should now be able to receive updates OTA ("over-the-air") AND you must not flash my builds (unless you're a dev wanting to help or I ask you to do so) because they'll be experimental from now on. Enjoy the official builds.