OmniROM 5.1.1 coming to a xoom near you!
This ROM is for wingray.
Download Deprecated Versions
- You will need bigPart TWRP and execute the repartitioning as described in
- TWRP 220.127.116.11 BigPart Edition Recovery
- The ROM you want to flash
- Your data will be totally wiped! If you have Nandroids, TitaniumBackups, or anything of any value on your internal storage, copy them to your microsd or computer! They will be gone forever! Your microsd card is the only safe haven on your Xoom during this process.
- Put TWRP 18.104.22.168 BigPart version and your desired rom on your microsd card.
- Reboot into recovery. Flash TWRP BigPart.
- Reboot into recovery. Go into wipe menu. Select "Advanced Wipe". Check
- Dalvik Cache
- Internal Storage
- Go into install. Recovery should show your microsd storage by default. If not, using the navigation panel, navigate to root then go into "sdcard". You can now follow the steps below, starting with Flash omni-5.1.1-XXX-wingray.zip.
- If updating from older ROM version in this thread, you don't have to wipe anything
- If updating from an different ROM, wipe
- Dalvik Cache
- Flash omni-5.1.1-XXX-wingray.zip
- Flash p75xx-gapps-L-5-6-15.zip
- Flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.XX.zip
- Wait a long time...
- Copy SuperSu and Gapps zip to /sdcard/OpenDelta/FlashAfterUpdate so that they are automatically applied after OTA update. (Internal storage/OpenDelta/FlashAfterUpdate)
- Camera not working
- HW Videodecoding not working
- HDMI output not working
- BT audio not working
- Microphone not working
Show Developer and Performance settings
- Go to the settings menu, and scroll down to "About phone." Tap it.
- Scroll down to the bottom again, where you see "Build number."
- Tap it seven (7) times, and *poof*, you've got the developer settings back.
- Overclock to 1.4Ghz (Performance menu)
- Decrease Window/Transition animation scale and Animator duration scale to Animation off (Developer options menu)
Special thanks to everybody who donated, You guys rock!
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I will not accept responsibility for any adverse effects to your device, * including, but not limited to: bricking, dead SD card, bootloops etc. * * You mod your device at your own risk. */
If you like my ROMs please donate by pressing the "Donate to Me" button below my name on the left side. It takes a lot of my spare time developing these ROMs for the community and every penny is greatly appreciated .
[ROM][5.1.1] OmniROM - Wingray - bigPart, ROM for the Motorola Xoom
Source Code: https://github.com/Schischu
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 2.6.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 22.214.171.124 for BigPart
Based On: OmniROM
Last Updated 2015-10-25