[ROM][5.1.1][Onyx]Color OS v2.1 by shumxin[March 11, 2016 Build]

sniper20

Mar 17, 2010
The rom is fully in English?? (if it's fully in English it will do the job) or is part English part Chinese? As for gapps, all gapps versions doesn't work? (open gapps, and all other.)

Omicron Technics

Reactions: StraightEdgeKid

mohammedtabish

Dec 22, 2013
NEW DELHI
The rom is fully in English?? (if it's fully in English it will do the job) or is part English part Chinese? As for gapps, all gapps versions doesn't work? (open gapps, and all other.)

Omicron Technics
Its not fully english read the thread first and open gapps are not working for me
But you can install google installer then install goggle apps it was first for miui roms ita is working in this rom

Reactions: prarun2030

charliebigpot

Apr 27, 2010
Would be awesome if it's fully translated into English, I understand you are not the developer, but how much is really not translated? Is it just a couple of lines or all of it?

prarun2030

Apr 23, 2012
Madurai
Would be awesome if it's fully translated into English, I understand you are not the developer, but how much is really not translated? Is it just a couple of lines or all of it?
Nothing much problem with the Chinese, its only their app store and theme store in chinese so if u install play store you can still use it.

prarun2030

Apr 23, 2012
Madurai
google play installed and working flawlessly

download google installer apk and install it
you can google it because i'm not allowed to post outside link now
Can u pm me the link to google installer, I'll add in the post; and hey thanks for pointing about the Google installer. Cheers :cool:

Dec 24, 2010
Google Play

For those who having issues installing Google Play, check this link, it will work:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2547054
Next the steps above, just install the Google Play Store APK.

edit:
I installed google play with sucess, but having problems to downloads apps in the store Message error: cannot download. Help?

edit 2:
After install all Gapps in the world and nothing works, just install Google Installer and everything works. Just follow this thread:
http://en.miui.com/thread-205625-1-1.html

Last edited:

th3_wabbit

Aug 1, 2008
I use this ROM as a daily driver for a month now and I LOVE IT. I did struggle to get GAPPS to work (i used Google installer as well) but since then is great. There are some chinese apps but I disabled notification for them and don't bother me. the ROM is 98% English. Give it a go it's really fast and beautiful.

prarun2030

Apr 23, 2012
Madurai
Menu key isnt working, i am getting some Chinese voice app activated on pressing long..

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Can we swap keys as if in oos.. Please let me know. Thank u
May be it's designed that way. And I don't think we have an option to swap the keys. Not sure though :(

sheraz1015

Jun 3, 2012
May be it's designed that way. And I don't think we have an option to swap the keys. Not sure though :(
Working well after cleaning cache.. Anyway thanks for your response... The rom is good but missing some features like live weather and oppo music player with record player style..
Hope to see more developments in future.. Anyway Rom is excellent