[ROM][5.1.1][Onyx]Color OS v2.1 by shumxin[March 11, 2016 Build]

sheraz1015

Jun 3, 2012
Haptic feedback is lost after sometime.. Have to restore it again.. The display brightness too became low once and and wifi and bluetooth too turned off once.. These are some little glitches but other than this rom is good.. Hope i don't find more bugs..

slnq7

Feb 24, 2016
I need help please
I try to be on bootloader but I can't the phone turn of " adb reboot bootloader "
and show me the battery charging logo
I want setup TWRP
I'm new on this, please help

Zat.o.ichi

Feb 24, 2016
Can we update in Color Os v2.1?
General/System updates/Senior/Local update (Update.zip 905.02Mb 2016-02-17)
Does anyone knows?

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Edit: This update for OnePlus X OxygenOS 2.2.0 :)

I need help please
I try to be on bootloader but I can't the phone turn of " adb reboot bootloader "
I want setup TWRP

http://devs-lab.com/2015/11/how-to-root-oneplus-x.html

Last edited:

mohammedtabish

Dec 22, 2013
NEW DELHI
Haptic feedback is lost after sometime.. Have to restore it again.. The display brightness too became low once and and wifi and bluetooth too turned off once.. These are some little glitches but other than this rom is good.. Hope i don't find more bugs..
Whaaat????its not possible...been on this rom for 3 days noting like this happended with me..u sure automatic brightness was not on and smart power saving mode was not tuned on?.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

I need help please
I want setup TWRP
Use rashr app available on play store to flash images

sheraz1015

Jun 3, 2012
Whaaat????its not possible...been on this rom for 3 days noting like this happended with me..u sure automatic brightness was not on and smart power saving mode was not tuned on?.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Use rashr app available on play store to flash images
Happened twice to me... Why would i lie, may be you are lucky.. I faced such problems.. Anyway there is no equalizer in music can't adjust music settings... Hope to see carrier icon working as if now is not...