[ROM][5.1.1] OxygenOS 2.1.4 | Stock | Rooted | TWRP compatible!

Search This thread

Bobbi lim

Dec 22, 2012
Singapore
Hey guys and girls! Here's a flashable version of OxygenOS 2.1.4 & it's firmware

Prerequisite requirements:
  1. You must know how to use fastboot and adb
  2. Must be willing to do simple troubleshooting on your own
  3. Own a OnePlus One :p

Instructions:
  1. Flash the firmware using ADB
  2. Flash OxygenOS 2.1.4

How to flash firmware via fastboot:
Code:
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
fastboot flash oppostanvbk static_nvbk.bin

Download:
OxygenOS 2.1.4: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24385658843824230
OxygenOS 2.1.4 firmware: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24385658843824392

Last edited:

AndreIrawan97

Jun 20, 2013
Denpasar
Hey guys and girls! I'm planning to make a flashable zip of OxygenOS 2.1.4 via TWRP. I will need the help of some testers!

Instructions:
  1. Flash the firmware either using TWRP 2.8.6.0 or use Materialized TWRP 2.8.7.0.5
  2. Flash OxygenOS 2.1.4

(This files are not tested by me yet but they should be working. Please flash and report back whether it works or not!)

Download:
OxygenOS 2.1.4 firmware: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24385658843824233

I've tested it and using Materialized TWRP 2.8.6.0.1 bcs i got Installation Failed in OnePlus Recovery.
Anyway, installation failed occurred because my device is A0001 and it writes OnePlus in updater-script
So i change it, and it flash successfully...

I sleep with 78% battery, and wake up with 74% while updating a lot of Apps

~KV

Feb 7, 2015
Flashable OxygenOS 2.1.4 (TWRP compatible!)

@Bobbi lim So I tried to flash the ROM with TWRP materialized 2.8.7.0.5 and it flashed successfully. I flashed the OxygenOS 2.1.4 firmware prior to flashing the ROM.
I neither have network nor does wifi work...
Also, baseband version shows "Unknown"

Bobbi lim

Dec 22, 2012
Singapore
@Bobbi lim So I tried to flash the ROM with TWRP materialized 2.8.7.0.5 and it flashed successfully. I flashed the OxygenOS 2.1.4 firmware prior to flashing the ROM.
I neither have network nor does wifi work...
Also, baseband version shows "Unknown"

I've updated the link to the new firmware. Can you try it out to see whether it works?

~KV

Feb 7, 2015
Just changes to the updater-script. Hopefully it works as desired :)

I did not touch anything related to firmware.

I don't think there was any problem in the updater-script as such, since TWRP didn't throw up any error while flashing the fw

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol
Flash the ROM via TWRP. After that flash the firmware via TWRP.
If no network and baseband, flash firmware via fastboot.
If network and baseband shows up, it's an issue with firmware zip.

Does this work on your device? Just asking before I try the new firmware on DarkoBas.

Bobbi lim

Dec 22, 2012
Singapore
Does this work on your device? Just asking before I try the new firmware on DarkoBas.

I flash firmware using fastboot all the time as there's some instances for me whereby flashing firmware via recovery although was successful but I still resulted in no RIL. I wouldn't recommend you to flash the new firmware on Darkobas but you can try. Do not blame me if anything happens to your device.

SimonTS

Oct 23, 2011
Bristol
Seems to work ok for me, flashed via TWRP...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1453541495231.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1453541495231.png
    124 KB · Views: 1,818

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys and girls! Here's a flashable version of OxygenOS 2.1.4 & it's firmware

Instructions:
    1. Flash the firmware using ADB
    2. Flash OxygenOS 2.1.4

How to flash firmware via fastboot:
    Code:
    fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
    fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
    fastboot flash dbi sdi.mbn
    fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
    fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
    fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
    fastboot flash LOGO logo.bin
    fastboot flash oppostanvbk static_nvbk.bin

Download:
    OxygenOS 2.1.4 firmware: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24385658843824392
    The link which @slicingtaco posted is the official OxygenOS 2.1.4 provided by OnePlus with a modified updater-script (to make it TWRP compatible) and added super su.
    Hence, it doesn't need the OnePlus Recovery and also since it's the official zip, it includes all the appropriate firmware files too which saves you from fastbooting the firmware...

I know. So what's the point? It's 2 different things altogether :)

Both works has one simple intention and its just done differently so what's the point of bringing them up to compare? If you don't appreciate/ fancy what I've done, move on. I put in effort to make something work for myself and the community. That's all. If you guys don't appreciate it than forget about it. This community can drives me nuts having to answer the same thing over and over a few times.
    Previously, it was the new firmware that CM13 nightly introduced with the Dec31 (or somewhere along that date) and all over multiple threads, users are complaining that they aren't having network when it was brought up multiple times by multiple people to use the appropriate TWRP to flash firmware and people ask again and again.
    And now its the same thing. I mention clearly that if flashing firmware via TWRP doesn't work, flash via fastboot. Is it that hard to understand? I'm getting this question again and again. Not just on this thread but another thread as well for OxygenOS 2.1.4 and I have PM asking the same thing.

If anyone EVER reads this, I will gladly appreciate it if you stop asking the same thing. Once more of the same question asked regarding no RIL and baseband, that's it.
    For those that are looking for d2w without haptic feedback, take a look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=65532890&postcount=382
    Credits to: @Lord Boeffla
    firmware and rom links not working!

the download links aren't working

AFH seems to be down! I will get a mirror up but you guys need to give me a while! ;)

Edit: Mirrors are up!
    I did the same thing with TWRP 2.8.6.0, after flashing the firmware, I ended up with no network. But I was able to restore my backup and didn't lose anything. Gonna try it with 2.8.7.0.5

Have you try flashing firmware using fastboot?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone