I had the SD card problem before and idk how I fixed the problem but either it fixes itself, have to wipe cache, or reflash the ROMWell I know, that's a positive but I just wanna be sure that if I flashed this on a MS769 it won't brick the phone and refuse to boot it lol. I also tried inserting his MetroPCS sim into my T-Mobile P769 and it didn't recognize it so I didn't want to risk damaging his only phone hence why I'm trying to find out first. Thank you though for helping me out!
---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------
my SD card isn't being mounted, when I try opening my camera or gallery app they crash with the message "Unfortunately, Camera/Gallery has stopped", and I'm constantly pestered by the "unfortunately google play services has stopped" if there are any known fixes or other solutions for these problems I would really appreciate them!
The camera one, idk about that, I haven't had that problem..
For Google Play services, look down
FIX FOR GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES PROBLEMS:
1. Go to Settings -> Privacy -> Privacy Guard;
2. Tap on the three points on the top left and select Advanced in the menu;
3. Search for the Location Section tab, and tap on Google Play Services;
4. On Coarse Location, change from -Allowed- to -Ignored-;
5. Open the Play Store and log in to your account;
6. Exit the Play Store.