Flyme OS is a Chinese rom for the Chinese Company meizu devices and it has been ported to core prime SM-G360H
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
First time installing flyme os to your Galaxy Core Prime (SM-G360H), or coming from another ROM:
-Install ClockworkMod Recovery (OR TWRP)
-Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo (Vol-up+Home+Power)
-Do a Nandroid backup! (Optional and only if you weren't running TouchWiz before)
-WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition + format /system partition)*
-Install the ROM from sdcard using ClockworkMod Recovery (OR TWRP)
NOTE: If you're running TWRP recovery, go to Settings >> "Use rm -rf instead of formatting" before wiping anything,
else you have to wait 20 mins due to some weird bugs of our eMMC (maybe).
First boot might take long time, 7-10 MIN!!
NOTE: If you're about going to install GAPPS with ROM,
install it right after you've installed the ROM, else you have to do a factory reset if you've booted the ROM first
- Everything except in BUGS/Not working list
BUGS/Not working :
- Same as cm12.1 Laggy recorded videos. In this case, use MX Player,
choose SW codecs when you play these videos, they will become normal.
- offline charging icon but phone still charging.
- headphone, but still you can use it with sound about app.. its Include with ROM.
- you tell me
- Cyanogenmod Team for BASE ROM
- @doesntexits for his CM12.1
- @Dreamstarfor his TWRP and CWM recovery
- @Carlos Arriaga (for flyme os rom)
- @simranjitsingh (for testing rom and help. thx you)
- @mv2007 (for porting)
- Forgive me if i forgot someone
Flyme os 18.104.22.168R, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock 4.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod 12.1
Current Beta Version:beta
Beta Release Date: 2017-05-5
Last Updated 2017-05-5
downloads and gapps