[ROM][5.1.1][Stable]ResurrectionRemix v5.5.9 [13-12-2015]

Search This thread

aryan01

Oct 11, 2014
Hyderabad
Samsung-S6-Lollipop-Rom-For-Samsung-Galaxy-s3-Neo-I9301L.png

About ROM
Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device
Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Key Features
-Battery beast
-Smooth
-Stable

Installation
- Download the build
- Download Gapps
- Take a nandroid backup of your current rom if needed
- Wipe data, cache, dalvik cache, system, internal storage(optional)
- Flash ROM using latest TWRP recovery
- Flash Gapps
- Reboot.
- Enjoy!

Useful links

https%3A%2F%2Flh5.ggpht.com%2Fqj7KCTWon5ThL4xJzp0_UQnRY4nvR9GtgYzbZeMt2hrjrI0h-HgsUNstWaAR5yeKaQ%3Dw300-rw

VERY IMPORTANT​
Guys, im not the developer of this ROM. I found this ROM in my AndroidFileHost files. so i downloaded and flashed it and found that this ROM is so smooth and stable. Thought of sharing this and im creating this thread. You can use this as your daily driver as well.

Reactions: VigneshS007

NishRapper

Jan 17, 2016
Faizabad
Samsung-S6-Lollipop-Rom-For-Samsung-Galaxy-s3-Neo-I9301L.png

About ROM
Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device
Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Key Features
-Battery beast
-Smooth
-Stable

Installation
- Download the build
- Download Gapps
- Take a nandroid backup of your current rom if needed
- Wipe data, cache, dalvik cache, system, internal storage(optional)
- Flash ROM using latest TWRP recovery
- Flash Gapps
- Reboot.
- Enjoy!

Useful links

https%3A%2F%2Flh5.ggpht.com%2Fqj7KCTWon5ThL4xJzp0_UQnRY4nvR9GtgYzbZeMt2hrjrI0h-HgsUNstWaAR5yeKaQ%3Dw300-rw

VERY IMPORTANT​
Guys, im not the developer of this ROM. I found this ROM in my AndroidFileHost files. so i downloaded and flashed it and found that this ROM is so smooth and stable. Thought of sharing this and im creating this thread. You can use this as your daily driver as well.

This rom is by buggaty or by u?

AbuSundos

Sep 12, 2013
thank u for the rom,will u plz give us the original link for that , with advance thanks

Top Liked Posts