[ROM] [5.1.1] Stock rooted LMY47Z - Init.d, Busybox, Decrypted boot.img

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

appro77

May 8, 2011
Mackay
I was using XtraSmooth rom for a while and it had speaker and headphones boost. I found that the speaker boost gave a worthwhile increase in volume during phone calls. Is there a mod I can flash that will give me audio boost with this rom?

zmedhaug

Nov 3, 2012
I am coming from Chromia an AOSP rom and it flashed a kernel. Should I completely wipe and reflash bootloader and kernel? What order do I flash and where do I get these things? I'm on Verizon. Verizon branded.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

imablackhat

Sep 15, 2005
www.zevink.com
Verizon branding has nothing to do with anything you can flash any radio ROM or bootloader. Ask me how I know.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app

rauschkugl

Dec 23, 2009
Its debloated, and I'm using leankernel instead of stock. It performs very well, my nexus 6 is my daily driver phone, I enjoy stock Roms, they just work.
Thanks. After I downloaded both I saw that some apps have to be missing because of the sizes of the files. I also prefer the stock stuff but some little things are still missing in my opinion (clear all, advanced reboot, center clock, etc). It's a pity you decided not to mod lightrom anymore with the features your s4 rom had. At the moment I'm on chroma but I don't really like the aosp base and the rom isn't that clean with some stuff not working in it.
Anyway thanks for your roms. I'll probably switch back to lightrom.

appro77

May 8, 2011
Mackay
I also prefer the stock stuff but some little things are still missing in my opinion (clear all, advanced reboot, center clock, etc). It's a pity you decided not to mod lightrom anymore with the features your s4 rom had.

You can get all that and a lot more by installing Xposed framework and GravityBox. I'm running this rom with GravityBox and it's great.

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Small donation made. 8WL22936NB261811E. Thanks for your great work.

rauschkugl

Dec 23, 2009
You can get all that and a lot more by installing Xposed framework and GravityBox. I'm running this rom with GravityBox and it's great.

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Nah, not going to use that mess again. Does it work with selinux enforcing now?

kwdan

May 1, 2011
Redford mi

I tried your suggestion.. I'm using Xposed now on the light Rom. How did you enable the "Led" on the front? I used gravity box for everything, but it won't make the light work.

Geese1

Aug 3, 2013
Thanks for putting this together! Since Scott is no longer working on the Nexus 6, I was hoping someone would come out with a stock, rooted rom so that I wouldn't have to update manually. Just installed the latest bootloader and radio first and then flashed the rom and everything seems to be working fine (I'm on a Google edition phone running on Verizon's network).

appro77

May 8, 2011
Mackay
Thanks for the info. I purchased the app and it was pretty easy to set up. Everything that I used on a custom rom is now available on this stock rom(light rom).

Yes, it works well. I'm very happy with the setup. Getting around 6 hours screen on time on wireless using ElementalX kernel with a 30mV undervolt. Not sure how much difference the undervolt is actually making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock rooted LMY47Z​

28wmd5.jpg

Information

This is a rooted stock ROM based on LMY47Z International release (Everyone but T-Mobile)

oiw4l5.jpg

Changes are listed in this chart
    nexus2cee_version_thumb.png

Features

-Complete stock experience
    -Rooted
    -Busybox
    -Init.d
    -Kernel will not force encryption

Installation instructions

1) Full wipe
    2) Flash ROM (no need to flash any GAPPS as this is a stock ROM)
    3) Reboot

Download

Download the build here
    md5: 72fa450529702a08d6f0695d04762dc8

Credit
    Chainfire - SuperSU
    JustArchi - for maintaining a working kitchen
    I can confirm this is the ATT variant... Works fine... Flashed the 101R modem (didn't bother flashing the new bootloader). Rom works well. well done developer... :good::good:

thanks very much mate, if you are looking for debloated version and cleaner version of the stock ROM , check out my other project "LightROM" here
    I can confirm this is the ATT variant... Works fine... Flashed the 101R modem (didn't bother flashing the new bootloader). Rom works well. well done developer... :good::good:
    Image info on google site mentions international.

Well, I'm flashing the factory image right now so I guess we'll soon find out lol.

Edit: I can confirm that build LMY47Z works perfectly on my UK Nexus 6 which is on the 3UK network.