• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][5.1.1][TITAN][UNOFFICIAL]SlimLP[ALPHA 0.4][15/06/2015]

Search This thread

tapan15in

Aug 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
banner.png

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam works together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimLP is currently in alpha/beta stage, some settings are already in place, much is still missing and it will come with time.

Downloads

ROM: DOWNLOAD
Minimal Gapps: DOWNLOAD

INSTALLATION

DO A CLEAN INSTALL & DON'T DIRTY FLASH

Important links:

slimroms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.
Installation instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+
Twitter
Facebook
Forum

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
SLIM LP, ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
tapan15in, TARUN93
Source Code: https://github.com/SlimRoms

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 0.4

Created 2015-05-20
Last Updated 2015-06-15

Last edited:

fburgos

Sep 1, 2012
Today I receive a call on second sim and it didn't have ringtone only vibrates, solution.

Go to dialer, settings, call settings, subs settings

uploadfromtaptalk1432250544364.png
uploadfromtaptalk1432250559167.png

Reactions: lokopol

masterdex

Apr 16, 2011
Tried briefly alpha 03 is promising, application settings FC messages and you can not hide the empty sim otherwise excellent light and fast, as usual great job of good launcher and optimization of the browser. Restored backup because tomorrow I go to work.

Meisterqn

Jun 26, 2010
Wow, thank you for this rom.
I have absolutely no issues, so far.
Everything runs absolutely smooth. No comparison to stock 5.0.2.
No redraws, apps are starting fast and until now, I have a great battery and much more free space left on internal storage.
Installed slimrom and pa gapps pico.
Around 1 gig more free space.
Great work.
Is there an option for donations?

Edit: Found the donation link on your website.

V

Vatsal

Wow, thank you for this rom.
I have absolutely no issues, so far.
Everything runs absolutely smooth. No comparison to stock 5.0.2.
No redraws, apps are starting fast and until now, I have a great battery and much more free space left on internal storage.
Installed slimrom and pa gapps pico.
Around 1 gig more free space.
Great work.
Is there an option for donations?

Edit: Found the donation link on your website.

Hey can you check if mobile data is working on both sims on slim please.

Sent from MicroTitan :p

Meisterqn

Jun 26, 2010
Sorry, I don't have a second SIM here, but today I'll try to find one and I will report the result.
The only issue (not really an issue) is, that the icon for the empty SIM slot is always visible in status bar.

fburgos

Sep 1, 2012
Hey can you check if mobile data is working on both sims on slim please.

Sent from MicroTitan [emoji14]
Yes its working, but I needed a workaround

In dialer press *#*#4636#*#* go to phone settings, scroll down, set preferred network type to gsm only

uploadfromtaptalk1432738654609.png
Thanxxxx for the ROM but found some glitches here there, where is the network switch? didnt find in setings about 2G/3G switch, and power off did not respond to power off the handset dont know what I did wrong? Third, settings FC on seleting an carrier settings I think, smooth btw, Thanxxx again..:fingers-crossed:
Switch for 2g/3g is missing, I don't have problem with power off.

I've found fc in network setting and messaging app settings

arefin_sajib

Dec 18, 2013
Regina
banner.png

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
The entire SlimTeam works together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimLP is currently in alpha/beta stage, some settings are already in place, much is still missing and it will come with time.

Downloads

excellent ROM but cynagonemd theme and live display option is missing.............
two great option
also there is no music player

fburgos

Sep 1, 2012
excellent ROM but cynagonemd theme and live display option is missing.............
two great option

has a different theme support it's called rro layers, a plus for layers is that you can theme any app, a minus is that it needs soft reboot to apply changes.

You can find lot of free and paid layer themes in the play store, anyway for me it's not a deal breaker

I like that slim don't have all preinstalled apps I always end deleting player, gallery launcher, file manager, etc I'll say fits perfect for me

luishr

Aug 18, 2013
Embu-Guaçu
two great option
If you want to theme, in the case of this ROM it use Bitsyko Layers and not CM, I suggest you give a look at the Layers G+ community because the devs/designers post a lot of their work there (and on play store of course).

I don't have the exact link, if you put on Google Bitsyko Layers it will be one of the first links. It is really worth to take a look.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner.png

Downloads

INSTALLATION

DO A CLEAN INSTALL & DON'T DIRTY FLASH

Important links:

slimroms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.
    Installation instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Forum

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
    SLIM LP, ROM for the Moto G 2014

Contributors
    tapan15in, TARUN93
    Source Code: https://github.com/SlimRoms

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 0.4

Created 2015-05-20
    Last Updated 2015-06-15
    new build is up
    Guys,

Please stick to Development and stop posting irrelevant stuff.
    If you have stuff, start your thread and maintain that. Please dont promote your stuff in others thread.
    Be sensible please.

Thanks
    New build is up .. Please flash and report
    Reserved

15/06/2015

ALPHA 0.4 SOURCES UPDATED AND MORE UPDATES AFTER I FLASH IT

24/05/2015

ALPHA 0.3 with new features added.