[ROM][5.1.1][UPDATE- 28 NOVEMBER] MIUI 8 For Lenovo A6000 and A6000+

sasukay

Apr 12, 2014
Haridwar
technobabaon.wordpress.com
Multi language ? Any Bugs ?
English is there and there are no bugs so far.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

:silly:
Yes you are right. It's heated for first 15-20 minutes but now it's working fine . no heating now.
This is version 6.3.31 while an update 6.4.7 is available.
Shall I update it?
I think Lenovo K-30 (which is having same hardware as our device) has official weekly updates by MIUI and we can use it to update ours.
:D

Here's the link for version 6.4.7
http://ota.miui.su/roms/lenovo_a6000/miuisu_v5.1.1_Kraft-A6000_6.4.7.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: rht119

shivdroid

May 19, 2015
Delhi
thespandroid.blogspot.com
This is version 6.3.31 while an update 6.4.7 is available.
Shall I update it?
I think Lenovo K-30 (which is having same hardware as our device) has official weekly updates by MIUI and we can use it to update ours.
:D
Thread Updated . You can update to new version if u want . and Yes K-30 receives update but it is not safe to update via weekly updates if device is different . Still You Can Try and Tell Us. ? :p

Sourav_8434

Jan 18, 2016
100% right

Try them once and you won't ever regret.
I'm using @chhapil 's kernel and dude this changed the whole thing.
Flashing ROMs is just for customization and looks but if you want to get the beast out of your hatdware, you must try the KERNELs :D
Ya @chhapil 's kernel has entirely changed A6000 from poor hardware to excellent hardware with humongous fast charging and excellent battery life.

-Sourav_8434

Reactions: SnakeEyesNinja

sasukay

Apr 12, 2014
Haridwar
technobabaon.wordpress.com
Hey, I try this rom + GodKernel. the problem is I cannot switch 3G/4G in SIM 2. I try *#*#4636#*#* but nothing changed. Help me please :D
Me too had same problem. If you want to use 3G/4G on 2nd SIM, first use "Toπbko GSM"= 2G only with SIM 1. Then select "TD-SCDMA, GSM/WCDMA n LTE" = 4G preferred with SIM2. It will surely work.
:p
:silly:

Last edited:

abhijeet47

Mar 26, 2016
[size=+3]MIUI 7[/size]

[size=+3] UPDATE •• MIUI V7 (6.4.7) [/size]​

Hello Guys , Here comes the latest MIUI 7 for A6000 & A6000 Plus . I think you guys know all about it & there is no need to to explain about its features.

[size=+2]HighLights ••• [/size]​

• Latest Android Security Patch - 1 April 2016

• No Bugs . Everything Working (For Me)

• New TWRP V3.0.0.0 included .

• SuperSu Preinstalled.

• Gapps Included

• App Installing Working (Some Users Faced this error in Previous lollipop based MIUI 7 ROM)

Screenshots •See attachments

[size=+2]How To Flash ••• [/size]​

••IT IS RECOMMENDED TO MAKE A BACKUP OF CURRENT ROM••

1. Download The ROM

2.Reboot To Recovery (Recommended TWRP by Jav, you can try with other)

3.Wipe dalvik,cache,data,system.

4. Now locate the ROM zip file and slide bottom bar to flash.

5. Reboot . Done .Enjoy

After rebooting Next time when you will reboot into Recovery you will see a new Version of TWRP recovery i.e TWRP 3.0.0.0

[size=+2]Download ••• [/size]​

V 6.4.7 (Latest) • From Here

V 6.3.31 • From Here

[size=+2]Credits ••• [/size]​
GooDDeatH , Lenovo A6000 Indonesian Group
Which custom rom gets system updates ?

haper_eddy

Apr 11, 2016
Purwakarta
I have GPS issue with this ROM. GPS can't locate device location. Always "searching for GPS". Weather app can't automatically locate device location but still able to manually add a location. GMap also not working well due to this problem. GPS was OK on stockrom Kraft_S059. Anybody got the same problem and how is the solution? Thanks.

Reactions: SnakeEyesNinja

ahmadnawaz195

Feb 19, 2013
Finally I am using a bug free ROM, no issues so far. I am using 6.3.31 version from the first day of this thread. There is showing an update 6.4.15 in my device right now. Is it safe to update from there? It's for k30-w.