[ROM][5.1.1][UPDATE- 28 NOVEMBER] MIUI 8 For Lenovo A6000 and A6000+

Element24

Nov 25, 2015
I installed this rom few hours back andi got this new update 6.4.15. I did install it and here is the patch notes in Russian... If someone can translate it would be awesome!

Btw it is a good rom, with updates. The only thing is that if i got a message from fb messenger or viber it won't display a notification icon... i need to open the app to see that someone has messaged me.

Screenshots:

Attachments

hezler

Nov 29, 2015
I installed this rom few hours back andi got this new update 6.4.15. I did install it and here is the patch notes in Russian... If someone can translate it would be awesome!

Btw it is a good rom, with updates. The only thing is that if i got a message from fb messenger or viber it won't display a notification icon... i need to open the app to see that someone has messaged me.

Screenshots:

if you can find the settings, scroll down till you found a circle symbol with 3 dots grey color, open it. choose the 3rd menu and open it. now the 1st menu is to change the language.

about the notification icon have you try to manage it in apps setting and set to enable it?

hope it helps :D

notoriouspk

Oct 17, 2010
Toronto
got it installed how to restore backups from titanium ...it says restoring but nothing happens have root and checked unknown sources in privacy settings ...still not working

abhijeet47

Mar 26, 2016
[size=+3]MIUI 7[/size]

[size=+3] UPDATE •• MIUI V7 (6.4.7) [/size]​

Hello Guys , Here comes the latest MIUI 7 for A6000 & A6000 Plus . I think you guys know all about it & there is no need to to explain about its features.

[size=+2]HighLights ••• [/size]​

• Latest Android Security Patch - 1 April 2016

• No Bugs . Everything Working (For Me)

• New TWRP V3.0.0.0 included .

• SuperSu Preinstalled.

• Gapps Included

• App Installing Working (Some Users Faced this error in Previous lollipop based MIUI 7 ROM)

Screenshots •See attachments

[size=+2]How To Flash ••• [/size]​

••IT IS RECOMMENDED TO MAKE A BACKUP OF CURRENT ROM••

1. Download The ROM

2.Reboot To Recovery (Recommended TWRP by Jav, you can try with other)

3.Wipe dalvik,cache,data,system.

4. Now locate the ROM zip file and slide bottom bar to flash.

5. Reboot . Done .Enjoy

After rebooting Next time when you will reboot into Recovery you will see a new Version of TWRP recovery i.e TWRP 3.0.0.0

[size=+2]Download •••Weekly Updated [/size]​

V 6.4.14 (Latest) • From Here

V 6.4.7• From Here

V 6.3.31 • From Here

[size=+2]Credits ••• [/size]​
GooDDeatH , Lenovo A6000 Indonesian Group
Not getting installed.Shows some type of memory partition error.

Element24

Nov 25, 2015
if you can find the settings, scroll down till you found a circle symbol with 3 dots grey color, open it. choose the 3rd menu and open it. now the 1st menu is to change the language.

about the notification icon have you try to manage it in apps setting and set to enable it?

hope it helps :D
My language is set to English, but the update notes are always in Russian... That's why i asked for translation.
And about the messages, if somebody message me while i don't have fb messenger or viber opened in the recent apps, no message or notification will come to me... Something like Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) is not working properly...

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Not getting installed.Shows some type of memory partition error.
Try again it will start installing...

sasukay

Apr 12, 2014
Haridwar
technobabaon.wordpress.com
The most stable rom after XenonHD.
Only on bug I've found after long testing
--after turning off hotspot,we have to reboot the device to enable wifi.

But this can be neglected, as the ROM is spectacular.
No, there's no wifi bug. Wifi and tethering both works perfectly.
And I'm using God's kernel R1, that too don't cause any problem with wifi

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

The problem with notifications not being shown is because the MIUI recent apps cleaner stops them. Since they are not running in the background, so you won't get any messages. The solution is to lock the fb and viber apps in recents menu by dragging them downwards, as was in the stock rom.

The MIUI recent apps cleaner, stops even the jetaudio, uc browser and es explorer. I haven't seen any RoM that does that.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

got it installed how to restore backups from titanium ...it says restoring but nothing happens have root and checked unknown sources in privacy settings ...still not working
First of all, never restore data of system apps from some other ROM. It can definitely cause bootloop.
Here, maybe if you'll select to restore only user apps, it would be successful.

Reactions: ghozaly2012

notoriouspk

Oct 17, 2010
Toronto
titanium works I flashed the latest SU 2.65 stable and restored all user apps no issues.......

I don't get what's app notification msg ....I have to keep what's app open to know that I have a new msg ....I hope there is a fix for it ....cuz it's very irritating

Element24

Nov 25, 2015
titanium works I flashed the latest SU 2.65 stable and restored all user apps no issues.......

I don't get what's app notification msg ....I have to keep what's app open to know that I have a new msg ....I hope there is a fix for it ....cuz it's very irritating
Yes.. The messaging push notifications are the problem, other than that this rom is perfect!

shivamgupta1996

Jan 21, 2015
Delhi
can you provide links to xenonhd rom?
http://www.techolite.com/34356/lenovo-a6000-plus-xenon-hd-custom-rom-32-bit.html

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

And it's a big problem ...ROM is useless cuz of this alone if u miss one imp msg ... that's it
Whatsapp's notifs are working ,even all other apps' notifs are working fine for me.
Just permit your desired apps to autostart at background from xiaomi's 'security' app and grant all other permissions.

Reactions: Element24

souma_rox

Jan 6, 2015
delhi
if i update to the latest version using the build in updater will change my language permanently??? and will it brick my device??/

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

one more question how to use multi-tasking in this rom i cant figure it out

abhijeet47

Mar 26, 2016
My language is set to English, but the update notes are always in Russian... That's why i asked for translation.
And about the messages, if somebody message me while i don't have fb messenger or viber opened in the recent apps, no message or notification will come to me... Something like Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) is not working properly...

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Try again it will start installing...
tried twice but the problem is same.

Element24

Nov 25, 2015
http://www.techolite.com/34356/lenovo-a6000-plus-xenon-hd-custom-rom-32-bit.html

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Whatsapp's notifs are working ,even all other apps' notifs are working fine for me.
Just permit your desired apps to autostart at background from xiaomi's 'security' app and grant all other permissions.
They are working!! Thanks a lot!

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

if i update to the latest version using the build in updater will change my language permanently??? and will it brick my device??/

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

one more question how to use multi-tasking in this rom i cant figure it out
No you won't get your phone bricked, as the updates are for k30-w which basically is the same device.

The language will stay English after the update.

Use multitasking capacitive button on the phone.