[ROM][5.1.1][UPDATE- 28 NOVEMBER] MIUI 8 For Lenovo A6000 and A6000+

vetfactor

Apr 19, 2013
Awsim
i had wiped internal storage also, this led to failure install first time then OK.
q1: why did the device asked for dual google accounts, is this a matter of safety?
q2: there are OTA, what is your recommendations, accept or not?
thanks for the good rom
hope that we may see it updated to OREO.

Mahaadev1717

Jul 30, 2017
Actually this OP man "spd-shivprtap dhakad" is this time not mentally healthy..
Dipress and open 20.30 telegram accounts and whatsapp account...and enter in others group and try to abuse users...and pm also ..

So i say u this thread is closed..no more..

Get well soon otherwise
RIP spd ...

vetfactor

Apr 19, 2013
Awsim
rom is very slow at charging.
no charging animation when phone is off plus wakelocks of black screen and or MI logo.
phantom reborn kernel stopped supoort MI roms from version 5, available now is seven, could you please post a link for phantom reborn version 4 kernel here?

santanu kumbhakar

Feb 17, 2017
How to fix wifi ......when I try download any apps from playstore it's showing its big app even this app is 2 mb....and force to download WiFi...not download mobile data...

Last edited:

glewo45

Mar 20, 2017
How to fix wifi ......when I try download any apps from playstore it's showing its big app even this app is 2 mb....and force to download WiFi...not download mobile data...
Please bro,are you not interested to Flash Android Oreo version,our device is old don't give old rom too:laugh:,just joke if you think it's better is up to you

santanu kumbhakar

Feb 17, 2017
Hey.....I am on Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 final...and I want to flash this ROM...but when I try to flash this ROM or any MIUI ROM it shows "Failed to extract dir system to system " and stuck in there.......what I do..please help...i am on twrp 3.1
It's just not good....but I just try it's updated version...and it's pretty stable...no bug....only battery backup is avarage.....but it's just superb thank devs