• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][5.1.1_r1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop - Amami [LMY47V][2015/04/24]

Search This thread

stibuz95

Sep 30, 2012
Hi, I have the 14-01 build with the xkhonny boot.img.
After a day of no problems, today i had had a big problem (fixed days before): screen remains off after i locked device. I don't know why...

stibuz95

Sep 30, 2012
Hi, I have the 14-01 build with the xkhonny boot.img.
After a day of no problems, today i had had a big problem (fixed days before): screen remains off after i locked device. I don't know why...

Solved : don't uncheck the last "adaptive backlight" in display settings.
In fact the first option drive the true backlight, and the last false setting is needed to put On the screen when the power button is pressed.

rob rich

Jan 18, 2013
Kronach
Solved : don't uncheck the last "adaptive backlight" in display settings.
In fact the first option drive the true backlight, and the last false setting is needed to put On the screen when the power button is pressed.

The adaptive backlight Option should make the screen darker or brighter, depending on the colors which are present on the screen. But somehow on our cm12 roms the screen is very very dark when you uncheck this Option and turn screen off and on again.

stibuz95

Sep 30, 2012
The adaptive backlight Option should make the screen darker or brighter, depending on the colors which are present on the screen. But somehow on our cm12 roms the screen is very very dark when you uncheck this Option and turn screen off and on again.

I have two options for adaptive backlight (first is in italian (language o system), second is in english (and english remains)). With the first you can set on or off adaptive backlight, with the second you avoid that the screen remains dark.

ps: I would have just deleted my post , but I thought someone could serve these infos.

OmarEinea

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE

stibuz95

Sep 30, 2012

OmarEinea

Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE

oshmoun

Aug 29, 2012
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attachments

• Jenkins.PNG
    Jenkins.PNG
    179.2 KB · Views: 528

Rekoil

May 17, 2008
Göteborg
www.idroidproject.org
Probably CM broke it, I don't think it's device specific.

You should be able to access it, nothing has changed!
anyone else can't access jenkins here: http://jenkins.gothdroid.com ??

Regards,
Omar.

I think he's talking about CyanogenMod Jenkins. But is that on purpose? I noticed it had a new design as well, perhaps just a new version which isn't fully setup yet? It isn't building nightlies either.

OmarEinea

Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE
I've been checking on it over the past few days and often I get a 502 Bad Gateway error.

I actually cause that error to appear :angel:
it sometimes happens when I enter jenkins frequently :D

I think he's talking about CyanogenMod Jenkins. But is that on purpose? I noticed it had a new design as well, perhaps just a new version which isn't fully setup yet? It isn't building nightlies either.

Oh, if so, It makes sense, CM jenkins is apparently accessible by authenticated users only.

Regards,
Omar.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts