• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][5.1.1_r1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop - Amami [LMY47V][2015/04/24]

Search This thread

bimbar

Aug 23, 2010
The adaptive backlight Option should make the screen darker or brighter, depending on the colors which are present on the screen. But somehow on our cm12 roms the screen is very very dark when you uncheck this Option and turn screen off and on again.

Rom works well, except the above.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Z1 Compact mit Tapatalk

Xentar712

Sep 27, 2007
Bluetooth stuff isn't listed in the not-working section, do you have problems when listening to music through your Bluetooth headset?

I had the same problems as the people a couple pages back. Either I get no audio whatsoever or I get audio and it will randomly turn up the volume full blast with no input from me. I didn't mess with it much since I have a long race tomorrow and needed to revert back asap

RPetec

Jul 12, 2012
My BT Audio works better now with the latest build - but still has some problems. Sometimes it connects and works perfectly, sometimes it connects but no sound comes out, and sometimes it connects, works for a few seconds, then stops working. However, seems like others don't have any problems at all so it may be specific to certain BT devices - I think try it and see is the only way to find out. Personally, it's a small price to pay for the awesomeness of the rest of this ROM.

John.D..

Dec 3, 2012
Sorry, I already asked, but I want to clarify: when heated phone black bars appear on the screen, this is normal? I'm just scared for my screen. Strangely even though on CM11 or stock is no such

jdstrydom

Jan 14, 2009
Mossel Bay
Is this worth installing ?
Could this be used as daily driver ?
Definitely usable. Bluetooth music and battery life is a bit iffy, but everything else works adequately

Edit. I'm on the official one. I'm experiencing a little issue with installing an alternative keyboard. When entering the settings,it fc. Probably just on my side though.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Talkrabb

Wooaarr

May 29, 2012
Definitely usable. Bluetooth music and battery life is a bit iffy, but everything else works adequately

Edit. I'm on the official one. I'm experiencing a little issue with installing an alternative keyboard. When entering the settings,it fc. Probably just on my side though.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using Tapatalk

That is because you uninstalled the stock keyboard I guess. I had the same issue -> uninstalling the standard keyboard makes the settings fc.

Top Liked Posts