[ROM][5.1.1_r1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop - Amami [LMY47V][2015/04/24]

Search This thread

vbenes

Jan 3, 2015
Brno
But can I only flash cm12 and gapps from this recovery safely? And then again flash cm12 boot.img?

yes

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

I have problems with miscellaneous battery drain, too, using cm-12-20150117-UNOFFICIAL-amami. Anyone that used this ROM has noticed improvement in official releases? Any thought is very welcome.

more details? try some battery analyzer like Battery Doctor or so. Few tips have been mentioned in this thread already so look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=58297439&postcount=533

you can try to tune auto brightness, location service or wireless scanning.

rzlatic

Jun 20, 2012
LV-426
Does anone know how to delete Google now ? I've CM12 installed eith micro-gapps, would it be possible to do a manual install of one of the further nightlies together with pico-gapps for removing the google apps I dont want?

i've done the same thing: flashed micro package (mainly because micro package include latest calendar app, not the forgotten-by-google aosp version). although you can delete system apks, i left the googgle app there, but shut the cards off within the app, which resulted in way less activity.
don't know if flashing pico package over another package could result in uninstalling surplus apps.

Corias

May 12, 2009
Moscow
Does anone know how to delete Google now ? I've CM12 installed with micro-gapps, would it be possible to do a manual install of one of the further nightlies together with pico-gapps for removing the google apps I dont want?

Just don't use PA gapps for CM. Use alternate gapps from first post of this thread instead.

Zentori

Aug 31, 2009
more details? try some battery analyzer like Battery Doctor or so. Few tips have been mentioned in this thread already so look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=58297439&postcount=533

you can try to tune auto brightness, location service or wireless scanning.

Thank you, vbenes. I'll start by disabling both auto brightness and always searching for Wi-Fi networks. I've installed BetterBatteryStats in order to look for any kind of strange wakelock. I'll report back with results.

paulle

Nov 1, 2010
Just don't use PA gapps for CM. Use alternate gapps from first post of this thread instead.

Thanks for your advice, but why use the alternative-gapps? I don't want the complete packade for this reason I asked how to use only the pico-gapps.

Nosepull

Jan 9, 2015
What's the recommended way of installing CM12?

It bit me abit, because the CM updater offered CM12 after CM11 without any warning, I installed the update without thinking :), and got lost without a (for me) working recovery - therefore I could not even revert to a Nandroid backup. So, CM12 itself install itself flawlessly, but I don't quite get the right way to install a working recovery (CWM preferred, because my Nandroid backups are in that format).

papzi57

Feb 28, 2013
pécs
My Smartband allways disconnected, and don't reconnect automatic. Only with NFC!
I think, maybe this is a BLE service bug. Or Bt tethering. I dont no, but some thing doesn't work perfect.

Schlengge

Sep 11, 2012
Berlin
What's the recommended way of installing CM12?

It bit me abit, because the CM updater offered CM12 after CM11 without any warning, I installed the update without thinking :), and got lost without a (for me) working recovery - therefore I could not even revert to a Nandroid backup. So, CM12 itself install itself flawlessly, but I don't quite get the right way to install a working recovery (CWM preferred, because my Nandroid backups are in that format).

Easiest way is the app Rashr. Download it from Play Store and flash a compatible recovery through it. The app requires Root (you can simply enable it in the developer settings).
Compatible recoveries are found here on XDA. You can find a link to a compatible version of TWRP if you follow the link in the OP.
No clue for CWM as I always use TWRP. You have to search it yourself or somebody else can help you.

Clem74

Jul 21, 2011
Lausanne
I've installed the last CM 12 official nightly and I'm experiencing some bugs with led notification. Always the same colors even I change them in customization menu. Is somebody experiencing something like this?

Nosepull

Jan 9, 2015
Easiest way is the app Rashr. Download it from Play Store and flash a compatible recovery through it. The app requires Root (you can simply enable it in the developer settings).
Compatible recoveries are found here on XDA. You can find a link to a compatible version of TWRP if you follow the link in the OP.
No clue for CWM as I always use TWRP. You have to search it yourself or somebody else can help you.

Thanks. Has the recovery to be flashed all the time after an CM update, or is this a one-time job?

Reactions: Schlengge

Top Liked Posts