[ROM][5.1.1_r1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop - Amami [LMY47V][2015/04/24]

Search This thread

Schlengge

Sep 11, 2012
Berlin
I got a bit confused with the proper way of installing the official nightlies. I read that recovery does not work. If I am coming from stock w/ relock bootloader(restored TA partition)

I will unlock bootloader via flashtool, flash boot.img from CM12 Official Nightlies then?

No need to flash a boot.img as long as your BL is unlocked (which is necessary btw).
Recovery can be flashed once you have the ROM running. Explanation can be found by me on page before

Last edited:
Reactions: amnher

Xyam

Dec 30, 2007
Im using the latest nightly but it seems video recording freezes and theres no option to save pictures on SDCard
otherwise the rom is really stable as a daily driver. Ill observe the battery

Right, just found video is not working for me either

Corias

May 12, 2009
Moscow
Im using the latest nightly but it seems video recording freezes and theres no option to save pictures on SDCard
otherwise the rom is really stable as a daily driver. Ill observe the battery
Confirm, and it does not depend on used camera app. Something with driver or framework.

Xyam

Dec 30, 2007
another weird behaviour found is that when the earphone is plugged in, a button is highlighted and focused. No other buttons can be clicked except the highlighted button. This scenario is similar to when a keyboard is connected.

Top Liked Posts