[ROM][5.1.1_r1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop - Amami [LMY47V][2015/04/24]

Search This thread

goeland86

Nov 25, 2009
I used it as daily driver for some days now. It feels so good. I really like Android 5. Camera doesn't work. battery life is about half as long as stock ROM (I got 2 days with stock sony ROM and only one day with this ROM). But I look forward to this great ROM.

Well I'm still on nightly 2015-01-19, and camera works. If they broke camera and didn't fix it, I'm not switching over. If you want a daily, stick to 01-19 for now. Also worth noting: themes break the System UI. Change theme -> "System UI has stopped" message in a loop, so don't do it. Ye have been warned!

Clem74

Jul 21, 2011
Lausanne
Nightly 25 here. Most stuff works well, except the things already mentioned in this thread. One Problem I have and which I didn't see in this thread: The sensor to disable the screen when phoning doens't work, so I regularily click elements with my ear. Does anybody else have this problem?

I have the sensor problem too, I have to lock the screen when I launch a call. But when you know it that's not a big issue.
Video recording still doesn't work for me (app crash when starting record). I had a problem with photo saving but it seems to be resolved.

Question about notification bar : How does it works exactly? Sometimes when I pull to the middle of the screen I have only the notifications, but other times I have notifications + shortcuts.

ponchofiesta

May 12, 2009
Berlin
osor.de
ASUS ZenFone 8
Well I'm still on nightly 2015-01-19, and camera works. If they broke camera and didn't fix it, I'm not switching over. If you want a daily, stick to 01-19 for now. Also worth noting: themes break the System UI. Change theme -> "System UI has stopped" message in a loop, so don't do it. Ye have been warned!

Sorry, I meant video recording and video playback doesn't work. Camera works for takeing photos.

Schlengge

Sep 11, 2012
Berlin
I have the sensor problem too, I have to lock the screen when I launch a call. But when you know it that's not a big issue.
Video recording still doesn't work for me (app crash when starting record). I had a problem with photo saving but it seems to be resolved.

Question about notification bar : How does it works exactly? Sometimes when I pull to the middle of the screen I have only the notifications, but other times I have notifications + shortcuts.

If you pull from the right edge it will open the quick settings. It is enabled by default.
You can disable this by going into Settings -> Notification drawer -> Quick pulldown
Enable means pulling from right edge will open quick settings right away. Disable means you will always have to manually swipe for quick settings.

Reactions: Clem74

charnocc

Jan 25, 2015
Basel
Good idea with locking the phone during the call. Until now I just held it at an awkward angle ;)

At Nightly 26 now, still the same problems with video and sensor, and Notification LED Coloring still seems broken (but I didn't really test it).

goeland86

Nov 25, 2009
OK, well on -19 I can do video recording with no trouble at all, so as a daily driver it is more feature complete.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using XDA Free mobile app

paulle

Nov 1, 2010
Good idea with locking the phone during the call. Until now I just held it at an awkward angle ;)

At Nightly 26 now, still the same problems with video and sensor, and Notification LED Coloring still seems broken (but I didn't really test it).

I'm too at Nightly 26. Can confirm your results. Notification LED Coloring still is broken.

RPetec

Jul 12, 2012
just installed 2015-26-01 and it appears to have fixed the bluetooth audio playback issues. So far (only running it for an hour or so but have tested all the major functions) the only thing not working in it is video capture and playback.

Reactions: jdstrydom

Redstarr1

May 19, 2012
Keerbergen
I also have a problem with the proximity sensor. As mentioned before, you can just press the power button, but some other apps use the proximity sensor as well, like gravity screen. On my first Android phone, it was necessary to recalibrate the proximity sensor after a clean install. Maybe this is what some of us are experiencing?

Great news about the BT fixes, hopefully my smartband will benefit from that as well.

charnocc

Jan 25, 2015
Basel
I just used the proximity test tool (com.tigermonster.proxfinder on playstore, I can't yet post links), and the sensor seems to actually work. So there seems to be a software problem.

The tool gives a distance in cm as output, but in my case the values are just a bit over 5 or 0, so no values in between. According to the tool this is normal and shouldn't be a problem. Can anyone of you with a working sensor report if they have the same behaviour?

labbe-

Jun 4, 2012
Turku
I just used the proximity test tool (com.tigermonster.proxfinder on playstore, I can't yet post links), and the sensor seems to actually work. So there seems to be a software problem.

The tool gives a distance in cm as output, but in my case the values are just a bit over 5 or 0, so no values in between. According to the tool this is normal and shouldn't be a problem. Can anyone of you with a working sensor report if they have the same behaviour?
I jumped back to stock KitKat and can confirm that the proximity is either 0 or 5 cm

I need one phone of mine to work... CM12 is a mess still on any device so might as well wait for Sony official Lollipop

Sent from my D5503

paulle

Nov 1, 2010

Same behaviour, proximity working. 5cm

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone