[ROM][5.1.1_r1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop - Amami [LMY47V][2015/04/24]

Search This thread

nonyhaha

Oct 24, 2007
Bucharest
Mnope...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-28-13-05-04.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-28-13-05-04.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 296

marsa47

Aug 1, 2010
Strange. I remember the icons were differently arranged (maybe were 3, now they're 4) in the earlier builds. But still there were the dots - they are part of the Trebuchet. Something is messed in your ROM, I guess... Clean install should work it out, maybe something is messed up if you constantly update through builds.

nonyhaha

Oct 24, 2007
Bucharest
Trebuchet is included as default launcher in CM and is now called Launcher3.

I started with CM12 since it was unofficial nightly, and I do not have the time to fresh reinstall it.

Is there anyway to get the apk separately because there seems to be something wrong with this updating system.

I do not have it in my apps list.

marsa47

Aug 1, 2010
Just look for Launcher3 in All Apps, it should be there.

It should came with CM, but not running, since you installed another launcher. Either simply uninstall Google Now Launcher, or go to Settings -> Apps -> All, find Google Now Launcher, enter "App info", scroll down and tap on "clear defaults" - this should make it possible to switch to Launcher3 (trebuchet) next time you tap on Home button.

rzlatic

Jun 20, 2012
LV-426
I started with CM12 since it was unofficial nightly, and I do not have the time to fresh reinstall it.

Is there anyway to get the apk separately because there seems to be something wrong with this updating system.

I do not have it in my apps list.
how could even be possible you dont have Launcher3 with CM rom, its CM's launcher afterall. (you're running 28th build, right?).

are you certain you checked Settings/Apps/All, or Settings/Home?

nonyhaha

Oct 24, 2007
Bucharest
how could even be possible you dont have Launcher3 with CM rom, its CM's launcher afterall. (you're running 28th build, right?).

are you certain you checked Settings/Apps/All, or Settings/Home?

I just uploaded some photos, I use latest nightly, i have been upgrading ever since unofficial cm was up by Omar, and I have always been using google launcher as it seems. Launcher3 is absolutely missing from all my apps lists. It is not disabled, it is MISSING.

goeland86

Nov 25, 2009
I just uploaded some photos, I use latest nightly, i have been upgrading ever since unofficial cm was up by Omar, and I have always been using google launcher as it seems. Launcher3 is absolutely missing from all my apps lists. It is not disabled, it is MISSING.

I can confirm this as well. Google Now comes from the pa gapps I'd imagine, but under no circumstances should it remove launch3... What gives?

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using XDA Free mobile app

nonyhaha

Oct 24, 2007
Bucharest
Solution 3: wait until a nice user has 2 minutes to extract it from his rom, a late version, to have all options available. A lot easyer than losing 1-2 hours to backup, flash, restore, copy back media files.

Maybe someone running latest build that has launcher3 can use apk extractor from play store.

Thanks for the support.

Last edited:

Corias

May 12, 2009
Moscow
Tried 0126, 0127 and 0128 nightlies - all of them still have buggy A2DP audio. It works after boot, but when you pause or stop playback for approx. 1 hour, and then resume it again - no sound streams to headset. Only reboot helps. Tried wipe data/cache/media, nothing helps.

ponchofiesta

May 12, 2009
Berlin
osor.de
ASUS ZenFone 8
Solution 3: wait until a nice user has 2 minutes to extract it from his rom, a late version, to have all options available. A lot easyer than losing 1-2 hours to backup, flash, restore, copy back media files.

Maybe someone running latest build that has launcher3 can use apk extractor from play store.

Thanks for the support.

If you want this option, you could simply download the ZIP and extract the APK yourself.

nonyhaha

Oct 24, 2007
Bucharest
Tried 0126, 0127 and 0128 nightlies - all of them still have buggy A2DP audio. It works after boot, but when you pause or stop playback for approx. 1 hour, and then resume it again - no sound streams to headset. Only reboot helps. Tried wipe data/cache/media, nothing helps.

This is true, I have the same issues, trying to play music through my car head unit. which is a sony as well.
connection to my smartwatch has no problem, only music streaming problems.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

If you want this option, you could simply download the ZIP and extract the APK yourself.

I downloaded it, didnt yet have time to check how to extract it. any small hints please?

Top Liked Posts