[ROM][5.1.1_r1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop - Amami [LMY47V][2015/04/24]

Search This thread

jdstrydom

Jan 14, 2009
Mossel Bay
With 01-29 build I have video playback and recording but no notifications sounds, no ringer sound. On a call the other person didn't hear me. And the the speaker in hands-free mode didn't work. Many sound problems...
Mine was just fine on 29th build. Running 30th now, and sounds / calls work as well.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using Tapatalk

Clem74

Jul 21, 2011
Lausanne
on the latest nightly. I have some questions

1. Is the CM recovery now accessible via volume button?
2. Is there now the possibility to save photos and recorded videos on SD Card?

I didn't see anything about the possibility to save on the SD card in the options, but maybe it exists. However, about the CM recovery it's now tricky to launch it with Power+Low volume button because you must have the good timing. Press the button just 0.5 second after the pink led switches on. Frequently I have to reboot lot of time to success.

Reactions: amnher and rzlatic

Xyam

Dec 30, 2007
Still cannot change the user profile picture in the latest build.
It's weird to use the camera button to take video recording, need to keep pressing it

charnocc

Jan 25, 2015
Basel
Still cannot change the user profile picture in the latest build.
It's weird to use the camera button to take video recording, need to keep pressing it
I just tried and user picture worked. The Problem was cutting the image, but this did work with QuickPic. The orientation of the image doesn't seem to be aligned, and the preview in the settings is wrongly cropped tho.

Robilony¨

Jan 27, 2015
Yesss finally video and youtube works, nice :good: I have a problem with themes. My notification bar with droplist won't change with another theme. This happened only after I updated profile picture in update 23, after this I haven't been able to got theme work correctly. Seems like a complicated issue but if someone has the same and has figured out a fix it would be much appreciated :)

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

There is also a problem with notification light, it is white for all notifications (whatsapp, facebook messenger..) Only works if the light is on all the time, but if to blink it goes white.

charnocc

Jan 25, 2015
Basel
There is a lot of RGB Led stuff going on in the commits planned for tonights nightly: http://www.cmxlog.com/12/amami, this might fix notification light (way earlier than the predicted very late ;)).

I have new issues with the keyboard and the navigation bar. The Keyboard (SwiftKey) sometimes doesn't work. One time I had the issue in a Go SMS overlay SMS editor over DoubleTwist, I'm not sure if the events got to the keyboard or to the overlay window or to DoubleTwist.

The other issue is that the "window change" button sometimes does not work, depending on application (for example Reddit is fun). Homebutton works, so I can switch to the home screen and then change app.

On reddit is fun I also have sometimes touchscreen issues, then I can't scroll and touches are interpreted weirdly (can't describe it currently). The navbar still works, and if I go to the homescreen and back into the app it all works again. Not sure here if it's a CM problem or an app problem.

Reactions: Robilony¨

EpicLPer

Aug 29, 2012
Scheibbs
epiclper.com
I can't quite follow if some of the described or unsolved problems here are for the official or unofficial CyanogenMod Rom or not...

So, in a nutshell: Which Rom does work better right now? Do both still have bluetooth/camera issues?

Thanks if someone could clear this up a bit! :)

charnocc

Jan 25, 2015
Basel
I post about the official rom, and I think most others also. The thread seems to have become the thread about the official release ;)

The Camera/YT Problem is solved. I don't know about saving pics / vids to SD, but I have successfully made a short video and could also play it. I had problems with the playback of one video, but I'm not sure if the file is defective or the player.

marsa47

Aug 1, 2010
I guess every comment after 01.18 is on official nightlies.

I have too issues with task switcher button since yesterday maybe, I noticed it in Chrome.

uristic

Nov 30, 2009
Maribor
I guess every comment after 01.18 is on official nightlies.

I have too issues with task switcher button since yesterday maybe, I noticed it in Chrome.

yeah task switcher got broken in Jan 30th nightly, but it's fixed with today's release.. LED is still as it was, changing the color does not do anything :)

Top Liked Posts