[ROM][5.1.1_r1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop - Amami [LMY47V][2015/04/24]

Search This thread

zxqw

Apr 29, 2014
Hi paulle, I believe I've found the problem. It was a corrupt Media Store so wiping it and rescanning the media seems to have done the trick. Thanks for the suggestions, I might actually use Pretty Good Music player as my audiobook player.

paulle

Nov 1, 2010
Hi paulle, I believe I've found the problem. It was a corrupt Media Store so wiping it and rescanning the media seems to have done the trick. Thanks for the suggestions, I might actually use Pretty Good Music player as my audiobook player.

glad to hear that you solved your problem,. Pretty Good Music player is a good solution for your audiobooks, I like the player because it's so small and unbloated.

I wanted to move an app to sdcard, in apps the button (move to sdcard) is active (not greyed out), but if I touch him i get the message "not enough space" but on my sdcard are more than 10GB free, Any idea?

Last edited:

goeland86

Nov 25, 2009
I wanted to move an app to sdcard, in apps the button (move to sdcard) is active (not greyed out), but if I touch him i get the message "not enough space" but on my sdcard are more than 10GB free, Any idea?

Yeah, android since KitKat treats internal storage as an SD card as well. It means move from data to internal storage I think.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using XDA Free mobile app

paulle

Nov 1, 2010
Yeah, android since KitKat treats internal storage as an SD card as well. It means move from data to internal storage I think.

I've space in internal and external (sdcard) storage. Don't understand why "not enough space".

Last edited:
Reactions: Wooaarr

prinz.z

Sep 20, 2008
I've noticed on mine it can take up to ~50 seconds to enable the Wi-Fi. Works as it should otherwise.

I still have frequent crashs of wifi (and I think mobile data) module. It may be connected with the University wifi infrastructure, lots of different access points, bad signal and so on. After wifi crashes (disables itself), mobile data (or complete mobile signal) is also not working anymore. Sometimes, enabling and disabling flight mode helps. Is there anyone with the same problem?

rzlatic

Jun 20, 2012
LV-426
I still have frequent crashs of wifi (and I think mobile data) module. It may be connected with the University wifi infrastructure, lots of different access points, bad signal and so on. After wifi crashes (disables itself), mobile data (or complete mobile signal) is also not working anymore. Is there anyone with the same problem?

can confirm occasional issues with losing radio signal completely. didn't have the logcat viewer at the time, but will have the logcats next time it happen.
regarding the logcats - does any of devs (@OmarEinea, @davidteri91, @russel5 etc) follows the thread and could benefit from us sending the logcats here?

someone8

Aug 18, 2010
No Sound

anyone has this problem like mine? I have no sound on anything. Ringtone, music player. All my volumes are maxed out

Same for me. I just wanted to post the same problem. I also observe that UI freezes when there should be sound played (e.g. starting music player, lockscreen unlock, etc.)

Any ideas/solutions?

Top Liked Posts