[ROM][5.1.1_r1][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop - Amami [LMY47V][2015/04/24]

Search This thread

paulle

Nov 1, 2010
display locked

Please help. I have a diplay lock on my phone (pin number) and I tried out an additional cm12-theme (this seems to be buggy). If Itry to enter my phone, it's asking for the pin, if I do so it says wrong pin. Even the dots that normally appear
putting in the number don't appear. Trying to reboot I only get a normal reboot (reboot to recovery is gone too or maybe not accessible without entering the pin). Any idea what to do?

Last edited:

Schlengge

Sep 11, 2012
Berlin
Please help. I have a diplay lock on my phone (pin number) and I tried out an additional cm12-theme (this seems to be buggy). If Itry to enter my phone, it's asking for the pin, if I do so it says wrong pin. Even the dots that normally appear
putting in the number don't appear. Trying to reboot I only get a normal reboot (reboot to recovery is gone too or maybe not accessible without entering the pin). Any idea what to do?

If you cannot access your phone and you are not able to access recovery, I'm afraid your best call is revert to stock with flashtool and reinstall your ROM.
Are you sure it was a CM12 theme?? Because CM11 most likely will mess up your phone.

rob rich

Jan 18, 2013
Kronach

Flash a cm11 kernel with fastboot or flashtool, go to recovery, do a factory reset and flash your cm12 kernel again (or your whole cm12 Rom)

Update: i saw russel5 created a Boot.img with working recovery over the volume keys on boot here
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=58304160

Last edited:
Reactions: Schlengge

goeland86

Nov 25, 2009
Smart Watches
As far as I know there should be the new cyanogen-recovery, but as far I've read till now it's not working perfect. I've twrp installed and it's playing nice with cm12.

http://xdaforums.com/sony-xperia-z1-compact/general/fota-twrp-recovery-amami-t2909719

Do you have to reflash TWRP everytime after flashing a new ROM? If not, why can I not load TWRP from coldboot? Since I constantly get the System UI has stopped error, I can't enable the advanced reboot menu to force myself to recovery.

paulle

Nov 1, 2010
Do you have to reflash TWRP everytime after flashing a new ROM? If not, why can I not load TWRP from coldboot? Since I constantly get the System UI has stopped error, I can't enable the advanced reboot menu to force myself to recovery.
no i didn't had reflash twrp for every new rom.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Flash a cm11 kernel with fastboot or flashtool, go to recovery, do a factory reset and flash your cm12 kernel again (or your whole cm12 Rom)

Update: i saw russel5 created a Boot.img with working recovery over the volume keys on boot here

will follow your advice and try it

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

the zip from russel5 seems to be broken, can't unzip it.

Last edited:
Does someone know what these 10xxx processes are?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-20-17-08-48.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-20-17-08-48.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 412

vbenes

Jan 3, 2015
Brno
Cm12-20150121-nightly

I've successfully updated to the latest nightly and system seems to work as expected. Feel free to update.

Top Liked Posts