[ROM][5.1.1_r10] SlimLP - Amami [BETA 0.5]

Search This thread

TR4llala

Jul 10, 2015
statusbar sometimes can not back to transparent 100% as expected

same issue here.

In addition sometimes I have trouble with switching WLAN off/on: Phone hangs completely for some seconds and I have to wait some more to get the actual status.
Battery life is ~70% compared to SlimKat. :(

GrZeCh1983

Jan 18, 2007
Hello,

does someone experienced issue with bluetooth where after phone restart it had to be paired again with BT car headset and smartwatch?

OmarEinea

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE
same issue here.

In addition sometimes I have trouble with switching WLAN off/on: Phone hangs completely for some seconds and I have to wait some more to get the actual status.
Battery life is ~70% compared to SlimKat. :(

Well lollipop in general still has some battery issues over kitkat, you'll find battery drain common among all LP ROMs.

Hello,

does someone experienced issue with bluetooth where after phone restart it had to be paired again with BT car headset and smartwatch?

yes that's still a but in LP as well, but there's a simple workaround by paulo_andre
xdaforums.com/sony-xperia-z1-compac...x-lollipop-t2996231/post61851497#post61851497

Hopefully that'll help :)

Regards,
Omar.

Reactions: androkid

GrZeCh1983

Jan 18, 2007
Hello,

I've noticed one more thing. I'm using ConnectBot and Remote RDP applications and in both of them after connecting (even in console window of ConnectBot) screen is heavily resized. In Remote RDP which I'm using for remote Windows accessing screen is resized and mouse clicks are being done in different places than places where I tap on screen. Console window in ConnectBot is heavily resized and it makes not usable to use this (actually both) applications. Has anyone experienced similar issue?

Regards

meesner

May 26, 2014
Google Pixel 3a
thanks Omar, I'll try this evening.

Another Question: has anyone tried Mirrorlink? any App for Mirrorlink?
Reason: I've got a new Car with a Mirrorlink-Device (Toyota Touch 2) and I wanted to test, if this works with the Z1C, but nothing happened. USB-Settings on the device is greyd out.

Just for testing:
any Link to a flashable StockRom-ZIP (for easy install with TWRP) to test Mirrorlink?

thanks

Karl

MaxRink

Jul 3, 2013
Herbertingen
Could you modify the kernel to a point where the qualcomm audio driver does not override all settings to the Poweramp? The kernel has already fauxs changes for sound management.

Gesendet von meinem Z1 Compact mit Tapatalk

androkid

Nov 10, 2008
All looks good so far on 2 weeks now.Thank you very much.

A noob question was searching it a while though, i have layer manager and TRDS any way I can turn this to a whole dark theme? Any suggestions or possibilities?

Thanks again

Sent from my Z1 Compact using XDA Free mobile app

levone1

Dec 28, 2014
Xposed working on this ROM?
xposed sdk22 says about missong libdvm.so missing.

Xposed on a 5.1 custom ROM is always going to be sketchy. I've used it on most of the ROMs in this forum, and it usually flashes and installs fine, but you'll only find a few working modules. Most ui-changing modules will cause a bootloop, which you can get out of by using file manager in recovery, and deleting app folder from /data/app. I've only found 3 or 4 which I know will work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimLP is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 5.1 Lollipop and offers the following original features:
    • Slim Dialer
      • A full replacement of the official Google closed source dialer with added features. - We've got you covered.
    • Privacy guard
      • Disable unnecessary permissions set by app developers. - Privacy is part of the experience.
    • Slim Center
      • Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
    • System-Wide Keyboard Controls
      • Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticons..etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
    • Custom Shortcuts WIP
      • Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - Customize it the way you like it.

Important links:

slimroms.eu - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Downloads (Unofficial builds for now) - also download GAPPS

Installation instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Latest Changelog - Read here if you want information on changes in latest build.

FAQ - The most frequent asked questions with answers.

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Xda Forums

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
    SlimLP - Amami, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Contributors
    OmarEinea, SlimRoms
    Source Code: https://github.com/SlimRoms

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 0.5
    Beta Release Date: 2015-08-16

Created 2015-01-26
    Last Updated 2015-08-16
    SlimLP Alpha 0.91 [2015/02/02]

ChangeLog:
    - Included video recording and playing fix
    - Included youtube fix for playing 720p and above
    - Included all latest Slim Changes (and CM device specific changes)

Download Link:

Slim-amami-5.0.2.alpha.0.91-UNOFFICIAL-20150202-1239.zip

In order to provide you frequent updates easily, I had to change download link to AFH,
    though the source and build server is the same (so the build is the same ether ways).

Regards,
    Omar.
    Bugs:

- Minor bugs, same as CM, Mainly:
    • Some issues while enabling Adaptive brightness

Misc stuff:

SlimLP kernel contains some nice features like:

• Intellidemand Governor
    • SIO & FIOPS I/Os
    • Sound Control
    • MultiROM Support

THE ROM DOESN'T CONTAIN RECOVERY!
    Though you can get yourself one by flashing one of these:

SlimLP Alpha 0.1 [2015/05/03]

ChangeLog:

- Included all new changes from SlimRoms
    - Included all new changes from CyanogenMod
    - included slimkernel v1.5
    - included a fix Ambient Display [Thanks to mr.nth.na.vn]
    Please test Ambient Display and report back whether it's working or not.

Download Links:

Slim-amami-5.1.1.alpha.0.1-UNOFFICIAL-20150503-0119.zip

And here are Slim Gapps for Android 5.1

Regards,
    Omar.
    I'll provide a new build soon.