• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][5.1.1_r12][OFFICIAL] ResurrectionRemix LP v5.5.4 T0LTE [OPTIMIZED][25/08/2015]

Search This thread

LiQuiD_FeAR

Dec 29, 2008
Cool rom. The features I use are working great. Thanks mr.nth.na.vn

EDIT: The camera works for me both front and back. Charge time is normal. Maybe something is using high cpu in your device apps while charging. Try toggling the torch on, see if it works, and off before you go into the camera.

Last edited:

Rawr0w0

Oct 24, 2012
The OTA Center doesn't work and I flashed the latest version from the download link.
I also thought I'd say like the smoothness so far.

Edit: Also having that super long charge time compared to 4.4.4. from 1%-100% was 2 hours of charging...
Edit 2: The camera isn't active apparently... even third party apps won't let me take pictures..

Last edited:

aradhaya10

Dec 18, 2012
Been using this for a couple of days
Its amazingly fast
Couple of things I have noticed
Clock keeps fcing
The lagg is there that wasn't there when I started using it...it keeps having some major laggs especially after using it for a long while but it sometimes doesn't clear even after a reboot
Also charging takes a long while much longer than on stock rooted but its manageable
And can't I get auto brightness without the browning out night time thing
That really freaked me out for a bit
Using on demand on governor and using the banks gapps with that other kernel I forgot the name of but it is recommended for all lp ROMs switch or something
Otherwise the ROM works great

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app

noidman123

Mar 23, 2014
OnePlus 9
Been using this for a couple of days
Its amazingly fast
Couple of things I have noticed
Clock keeps fcing
The lagg is there that wasn't there when I started using it...it keeps having some major laggs especially after using it for a long while but it sometimes doesn't clear even after a reboot
Also charging takes a long while much longer than on stock rooted but its manageable
And can't I get auto brightness without the browning out night time thing
That really freaked me out for a bit
Using on demand on governor and using the banks gapps with that other kernel I forgot the name of but it is recommended for all lp ROMs switch or something
Otherwise the ROM works great

For the "browning" thing try turning off LiveDisplay. For the lag try using shift or agni and zzmove or pegasusq governors

xxjabberwockxx

Dec 17, 2007
It still can chop, but I've found switching the CPU governor to OnDemand from Pegasus allows bluetooth audio to survive even when the screen turns off. If I leave it on Pegasus, the phone only plays a couple of minutes and reboots. Toggling to OnDemand, I don't have that issue.

I'm leveraging Tasker to watch for bluetooth being turned on, then having it change my governor for me. Prefer Pegasus for battery, but that rebooting while playing BT audio is a pain.

Hope this helps!

Well damn, i just installed another ROM then restored my backup of this and now I'm getting immense stutter over BT. I tried switching from Pegasus to OnDemand but that didn't help. Even tried a fresh install. Weird, it worked fine before. Will have to stop using this ROM if I can't get that going...

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
Well damn, i just installed another ROM then restored my backup of this and now I'm getting immense stutter over BT. I tried switching from Pegasus to OnDemand but that didn't help. Even tried a fresh install. Weird, it worked fine before. Will have to stop using this ROM if I can't get that going...

So what was the other ROM?

Not that weird if it was working fine before you flashed the other ROM..... The phone apparently still has something somewhere from the "other" ROM. Was another LP? Same version, 5.1.1_r8 ?

Ahhhhh.... Never mind I see you in the CyanideL thread.... Which is why I asked about versions.

xxjabberwockxx

Dec 17, 2007
So what was the other ROM?

Not that weird if it was working fine before you flashed the other ROM..... The phone apparently still has something somewhere from the "other" ROM. Was another LP? Same version, 5.1.1_r8 ?

Ahhhhh.... Never mind I see you in the CyanideL thread.... Which is why I asked about versions.

Heheheh... I load every update for Bliss and OctOS. I load Nameless every month or two just to see if they fixed the in-call volume issue, and now I'm checking out Cyanide now that I figured out how to get my BT to work on that one without turning off when the screen goes off. I have my backup of this ROM too but I've put it in the backburner til I have some time to see what else I can fiddle to get the BT stutter to stop.

All my same-rom installs are either dirty or clean (full cache, dalvik, system, data, and internal memory wipe). Whenever I switch to load to a different ROM, it's always a clean install or a dirty if it's from a backup copy of that same ROM.

I've tried every ROM for t0lte. Bliss, OctOS, Nameless, and now Cyanide are my go-to ROMS for their stability. I have Automagic Premium for the low in-call volume issue so I don't have issues for ROMs that don't have that fixed. Every Bliss and OctOS release, I update or clean install then backup for safekeeping (Now Cyanide too, I suppose). RR is fairly new so I'm keeping an eye on it. I can't get Orion to boot, but it looks like I'm the only one having that problem. I tried Wilson3q's build but i haven't tried that in about 4 months. I even try to load Mokee once a montht to see if it'll work.

I'm a sucker for testing out ROMs :)

dicksteele

Sep 4, 2010
California
Heheheh... I load every update for Bliss and OctOS. I load Nameless every month or two just to see if they fixed the in-call volume issue, and now I'm checking out Cyanide now that I figured out how to get my BT to work on that one without turning off when the screen goes off. I have my backup of this ROM too but I've put it in the backburner til I have some time to see what else I can fiddle to get the BT stutter to stop.

All my same-rom installs are either dirty or clean (full cache, dalvik, system, data, and internal memory wipe). Whenever I switch to load to a different ROM, it's always a clean install or a dirty if it's from a backup copy of that same ROM.

I've tried every ROM for t0lte. Bliss, OctOS, Nameless, and now Cyanide are my go-to ROMS for their stability. I have Automagic Premium for the low in-call volume issue so I don't have issues for ROMs that don't have that fixed. Every Bliss and OctOS release, I update or clean install then backup for safekeeping (Now Cyanide too, I suppose). RR is fairly new so I'm keeping an eye on it. I can't get Orion to boot, but it looks like I'm the only one having that problem. I tried Wilson3q's build but i haven't tried that in about 4 months. I even try to load Mokee once a montht to see if it'll work.

Me too.... Actually doing ODIN back to stock right now since it's been awhile since I've done it. Been bouncing between DN4, Nemesis from 7100 forum, MIUI and Cyanide and RR.

Amazed my phone still boots. So going back to virgin mode to clear out the cobwebs. I actually had to buy a battery cover replacement because the original would not stay on anymore from removing it when I had soft bricks.

I've waited a little for the LPs to get stablized. @mr.nth.na.vn and @rogersb11 have definitely put out some quality projects

noidman123

Mar 23, 2014
OnePlus 9
I can't get Orion to boot, but it looks like I'm the only one having that problem.

Nah you're not the only one having problems with booting Orion. I am too :banghead: but like you guys I've tried almost every rom for the t0lte and my daily drivers are wilson3q's & cyanide. Dn4 and liquidsmooth used to be my daily drivers before I jumped to LP. Right now tho I'm on Tesla and I have to say it's blazing fast and has a decent amount of features
@dicksteele lol at the battery cover thing. Mine is in the same condition. Have to keep a case on it until I get a new one

dicksteele

Sep 4, 2010
California
Nah you're not the only one having problems with booting Orion. I am too :banghead: but like you guys I've tried almost every rom for the t0lte and my daily drivers are wilson3q's & cyanide. Dn4 and liquidsmooth used to be my daily drivers before I jumped to LP. Right now tho I'm on Tesla and I have to say it's blazing fast and has a decent amount of features
@dicksteele lol at the battery cover thing. Mine is in the same condition. Have to keep a case on it until I get a new one

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00ATH6YP4/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Got my cover from Amazon. I was in the same boat. Kept the case on....
But I finally decided to get a replacement. Figured the battery probably wasn't seating right, other contacts probably weren't either.

noidman123

Mar 23, 2014
OnePlus 9
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00ATH6YP4/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

But I finally decided to get a replacement. Figured the battery probably wasn't seating right, other contacts probably weren't either.

Thanks for the heads up, those are actually pretty cheap. And yeah I don't like having cases on my phone but the cover won't stay so eh have no choice

rob_z11

Sep 20, 2010

I need to get one before they destroyed the mold :). Note 2 is an ancient phone by today's standard of how many flagship phones are coming out every year.

Love my note 2...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

dicksteele

Sep 4, 2010
California
Thanks for the heads up, those are actually pretty cheap. And yeah I don't like having cases on my phone but the cover won't stay so eh have no choice

The price is what make me decide also. Got for it. You won't regret it.

I got a white one. Makes it look like a new phone.And I originally bought it in Feb 2013.

With RR it definitely looks tricked out.

dicksteele

Sep 4, 2010
California
Wait titanium grey phone with the white cover?
That actually sounds amazing

It looks good. I think......

I just bought white because I figured I'd have the case on anyways, I'd never see it...

Haven't put the case on yet. It arrived on Friday.

Sorry for the thread hijack.... Back to your regularly scheduled program

Reactions: noidman123

Rawr0w0

Oct 24, 2012
No OTA update center, once in a blue moon random reboot, and lack of camera and music player apps, and battery takes 2-3 hours to charge from 1% compared to 4.4.4 roms like DN4.

Workaround for the missing apps: Camera MX and any music player app from the Play Store. (I personally am using Musixmatch.

I've not played around with any of the pie settings but I went into customization and fixed the camera on the lockscreen to use camera mx and added a few personal touches to my lockscreen and for my launcher I'm using Nova Prime. All in all this is a working ROM. Perhaps there could be a way to get fast charging included in the rom and add in the Note features. That'd probably throw this rom over the top and turn it into a Daily driver.

noidman123

Mar 23, 2014
OnePlus 9
No OTA update center, once in a blue moon random reboot, and lack of camera and music player apps, and battery takes 2-3 hours to charge from 1% compared to 4.4.4 roms like DN4.

Workaround for the missing apps: Camera MX and any music player app from the Play Store. (I personally am using Musixmatch.

I've not played around with any of the pie settings but I went into customization and fixed the camera on the lockscreen to use camera mx and added a few personal touches to my lockscreen and for my launcher I'm using Nova Prime. All in all this is a working ROM. Perhaps there could be a way to get fast charging included in the rom and add in the Note features. That'd probably throw this rom over the top and turn it into a Daily driver.

You sure there's no music player? I was sure this came with CM Eleven music player but maybe I'm confusing it with another rom. The camera I can't speak on cause my gapps remove the aosp camera anyways so I wouldn't know either way. As for charging, I use shift kernel. You can tweak the current to charge faster if you'd like. And note features can kinda be added via CM Spen add-on in the play store. It's free to download but it's $2 for all the features I think

Last edited:

rzgomba

Nov 5, 2011
Canada
Not to sound like a noob Flash Boot.IMG what and where is this file. I didn't do this step but working like a champ.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    YM52HZc.png

5ayZZrV.png

About Resurrection Remix ROM
    Changelog
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links

About Resurrection Remix ROM

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters

Included Main Features

-Navigation Bar
    -Enable/Disable Navbar
    -Navbar Ring Switch
    -Navbar Ring Targets
    -Navbar Button Customization
    -Navbar Dimensions(Potrait & Landscape)

-Statusbar
    -Brightness Slider
    -Enable/Disable Show Notification Count
    -SuperUser Indicator Switch
    -Carrier Label
    -Carrier Label Switch
    -Carrier label Colour
    -Quick PullDown Switch
    -Smart Pulldown Switch
    -Clock Customizations
    -Time & date
    -Clock Colour
    -Day & date Toogle
    -Center Clock/Right Clock Choice
    -Battery
    -Battery Bar customization
    -Battery Icon Customization(circle/landscape/Potrait and more)
    -Battery % Text
    -Network Traffic Indicator

-Theme Chooser
    -RR exclusive PITCH BLACK THEME
    -Animations
    -Toast Animations
    -ListView Animations
    -System Animations

-Gestures
    -Gestures Anywhere Feature

-App Circle Bar
    -Choose apps in App circle
    -Trigger Width
    -Trigger Hieght
    -Trigger Position

-Recents Panel
    -Clear All button Switch
    -Clear All Tasks Switch
    -Clear All Button Location(Top right,Top Left,Top Center,Bottom Left,Bottom Right,Bottom Center)

-Cclock Widget
    -CLock And Alarm Customizations
    -Weather Panel Customizations
    -Calender Events

-LockScreen
    -Lockscreen Shortcuts
    -Choose upto 5 Shortcuts
    -100+ Icons for Shortcuts

-Quick Slider Shortcuts

-Notification Drawer
    -Weather Display Switch
    -Quick Settings
    -Choice to Add 20+ Tiles
    -Enable 2/3/4 Tiles per Row
    -Enable Disable Birghtness Slider in Notification Panel
    -Advanced Location Settings Switch(Choose Battery saving/Device Only/High Accuracy Directly in Notification Panel)
    -LongPress Toogles to Enter Settings

-Buttons
    -Backlight Timer
    -Backlight Strength
    -Navigation Bar left/Right handed mode Switch
    -Power Menu
    -Power Menu End Calls Switch

-Home Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
    -Home Button Wake Up
    -Home Button answer call
    -Long Press Actions
    -Double Tap Actions

-Back Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
    -Wake Up device Switch

-Menu Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
    -Wake Up Device Switch
    -Short Press Actions
    -Long Press Actions

-Search Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
    -Wake Up Device
    -Short Press Action
    -Long Press Action

-Volume Buttons
    -Wake Up Device
    -Playback Control
    -Keyboard Cursor Control
    -Swap Buttons on Landscape mode

-Perfomance Profiles
    -LCD Density
    -Expanded Desktop Mode
    -All New CM Audio FX App
    -Heads Up Customizations
    -OverAll Smoothness Improvements
    -Quick Unlock
    -Optimizations to Improve Battery
    -ALL cm12 Features
    -AND MUCH MUCH MORE

androidify.gif
    Installation Insturaction

- Download the latest build
    - Download Gapps
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash ROM using latest TWRP recovery NEW LAYOUT
    - Flash boot.img
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot.
    - Enjoy!

Update Insturaction

- Download the latest build of Resurrection ROM
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM using recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!

androidify.gif
    Installation Files

POST #2

Resurrection Remix changelog from source git

PitchBlack™ Themes

Useful Links

How to Build Resurrection Remix ROM Tutorial

Resurrection Remix Forum

Resurrection Remix Github Source

androidify.gif

Loving ResurrectionRemix?

Why do not contribute to Development !

donate1.png

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

Omni team

Slim rom

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

https://twitter.com/westcrip

XDA:DevDB Information
    Rom ResurrectionRemix For T0LTE DEVICES, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    mr.nth.na.vn
    westcrip
    akhilnarang
    varund7726
    Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: CM, AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5.5.4
    Stable Release Date: 2015-08-25

Created 2015-08-01
    Last Updated 2015-08-25
    :)

hey guys you. i'll fixed sensor proximity have issues in call on last build RR 5.5.4 and too Tesla 2.1. now, is busy. it will comming soon.
    https://plus.google.com/+HaiNguyenQDevs/posts/NR7eAfx5J8q
    new build is up,now everything work very good with build optimize use gcc4.9, please check OTA Now;)
    Screenshot_2015-08-03-15-20-16.png
    new build is done finished;)
    will be upload soon.:) don't forget check OTA
    Maybe I'm crazy, but where is the download link?

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

I grabbed a ROM (hoping the right one) from the RR website but when I flash it, TWRP tells me the ROM is t0lte and that I'm using t0lteatt. I was under the impression that if this ROM was under the AT&T section that it'd be AT&T compatible. What am I missing here? Thanks in advance.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=45552
    Try RR 6.0.1 its stable and awesome. Working great in my t0LTE ATT.....

[email protected]!t~