• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][5.1.1_r13][UNOFFICIAL] GzRoms -Tesla-RC2.1 T0LTE [20/08/2015]

Search This thread

noidman123

Mar 23, 2014
OnePlus 9
I experienced the same thing. It's not just you

Sent from my Crappy work iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried that and it didn't work. There's still the signal bar with the "!". Really frustrating since this rom is so smooth.
I'll try another rom to see if data works.
Thanks anyways :)

I posted this in orion cause i saw they were having issues as well:

I'm also having trouble getting data working on tesla (i know this is orion but it seems something similar is happening) I'm on tmobile lte. Deleted old apns, used new one straight from tmobile website and nothing. Gonna try a modem flash next

Edit: lol idk if it was the modem that did it but after i flashed it and rebooted i still had the ! icon. So i went into data usage in settings & saw mobile data was switched off. Turned it back on and im good now

rhaneyjr

Feb 10, 2012
Visalia
The only issue I'm having with Tesla is no mms reception. Checked apn ports and setting. All as it should be but I get the "no subject" thing where the pic can't be downloaded

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

noidman123

Mar 23, 2014
OnePlus 9
The only issue I'm having with Tesla is no mms reception. Checked apn ports and setting. All as it should be but I get the "no subject" thing where the pic can't be downloaded

i remember before back on 5.0 mms errors were usually fixed by using a messaging app other than the stock aosp one. I use google messenger and all is fine for me

Reactions: rhaneyjr

Renecito

Mar 25, 2014
What modem did you flash??
And is anyone else having data problems?
I'm in dn4 rn and data works fine, but the rom is so laggy, I really want to go back to stock android.
If I can't get data shrinking working on this phone, what other cm ruin would you guys recommend?

Last edited:

rhaneyjr

Feb 10, 2012
Visalia
And is anyone else batching having days problems?
I'm in dn4 rn and data works five, but the rom is so laggy, I really want to go back to stick android.
If I can't get data shrinking working on this phone, what other cm ruin would you guys recommend?

Dn4? This thread is for Tesla's right? Any way tried other MMS/text APps
still no mms

Reactions: gregsarg

noidman123

Mar 23, 2014
OnePlus 9
And is anyone else batching having days problems?
I'm in dn4 rn and data works five, but the rom is so laggy, I really want to go back to stick android.

Well if you have a tmo note 2 the latest modem is mk7

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Renecito

Mar 25, 2014
Well if you have a tmo note 2 the latest modem is mk7

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

I have AT&T note 2

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Dn4? This thread is for Tesla's right? Any way tried other MMS/text APps
still no mms

I meant that i switched to dn4 and that data worked fine, but I am saying that the rom couldn't be more laggy.

rhaneyjr

Feb 10, 2012
Visalia
Found a MMS app that works! So this ROM is at my top list right now. Layers just kills cmte. IMHO. Anyway just popping in to say that so far very stable. No lag. Perfect

Reactions: gregsarg

rhaneyjr

Feb 10, 2012
Visalia
Knock knock anybody home? Still running this cuz rro layers is awesome. However having some issues with layers. Certain themes from play store will send the phone into boot loop. And the Battery will have to be pulled. This usually happens because f the slim launcher fc. Cuz I don't want to use a 3rd party launcher. Just. Putting in my two cents

sam82x

Apr 14, 2014
Hi guys i want to try this rom on my n7105 but i want to know if my 64gb microsd xc samsung work or not.
Need to format in ntfs?
Many thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well not really but since you feel that way I'll be sure to pull ad blocker out of cyanide since it will be shipped with the anti piracy as well. We can put anything in the ROM we want, we build them, we maintain them. The devs on g+ whining about get no sympathy either. Android is open source, not free to steal stuff source. The people complaining because they can't use lucky patcher to get paid stuff for free, well too bad. Soon the only rom with decent amount of features that won't have it is Bliss, have fun with that. Oh and DU of course but not exactly a feature rich ROM. Not bashing du by ANY MEANS, it's just not on the feature level of many others including my ROM. By mine I mean CyanideL not Tesla. Developers include what THEY want in the rom because it's theirs. We do this for ourselves not users. Users are just lucky enough that we share our work because we do not have to share with anybody
    Ground Zero Roms presents -Tesla-UNOFFICIAL For T0LTE

15%2B-%2B2

--> Ground Zero ROMs G+ <--
    Visit The G+ Community for screenshots, news, downloads, bugreports, wallpapers, bootanimations, ....

Rom_Info.png

Google Plus Post

Rom_Download.png

features.png

Code:
    [CENTER]
    [B][SIZE="3"]SlimPie
    RRO Layers
    Custimizable QS Tiles
    SlimRecents
    Floating window with mode SlimRecents
    Slim's Power Menu
    Slim's Nav bar and Hardware keys configuration
    Animation Control
    App Circle Sidebar
    Lockscreen Weather
    Screenrecorder settings
    Kernel Aduitor built in
    Breathing Notifications
    Symmetry Mode (Dark Theme Style Tesla)
    SlimDim NavBar
    Plus more[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

screenshots.png

Screenshot_2015_06_16_08_57_22.png

Screenshot_2015_06_16_08_57_28.png

Screenshot_2015_06_16_08_57_34.png

Screenshot_2015_06_16_08_57_40.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    TESLA ROM UNOFFICIAL FOR T0LTE DEVICES, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    mr.nth.na.vn
    Source Code: https://github.com/tesla-redux

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: AOSP, Slim

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: RC2.1
    Stable Release Date: 2015-08-20

Created 2015-08-01
    Last Updated 2015-08-20
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all. I'm just saying I don't see why one would have anti piracy but include an adblocker. It's like saying you're against the criminal but helping him escape. They're your roms though (the devs) and at the end of the day I'll still use em regardless cause they've done a lot for me. In my post above I was just saying it's counterproductive to force the choice upon users since in some cases, apps & etc that aren't pirated could still potentially be flagged by the software if downloaded from somewhere other than play.

tl;dr I'm not complaining, more like I wanted to know why there's an adblocker + anti piracy. It doesn't effect me either way. I was just curious

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app

Yea I know you weren't complaining at all, I know you pretty well from on here, one of the best users I've encountered for the N2, there are really a lot of great users here who have done very very well by me. And you are absolutely correct about the ad blocker, it is counter productive in a way, not ENTIRELY the same but very similar indeed. AICP still includes the ad block saying "we can't all be clean" LOL. Ad blocker although CAN prevent some clicks revenue isn't the same and downloading free version of something and then being able to convert to the $5.99 version for free directly "stealing" the $5.99 from the developer/themer etc. The software is open source and only tested KNOWN apps are blocked. You can still sideload so it's not like you can only install from the play store, I have a couple apps that you can't get for my device that I install every time I clean flash. Mainly just things like lucky patcher, blackmart etc that allow you for example to get in app purchases for free or get a refund without actually uninstalling the app. Users in general who use these have no clue of the harm these apps can actually cause them. This isn't even mainly to support devs, it's was "marketed" in the wrong manner from the start, the MAIN thing this is REALLY doing is protecting users from major malware and identity theft potential that THEY unwittingly invite themselves by trying to save a buck
    Gapps ?
    Installation instruction . Can I use CWM recovery ?