[ROM][5.1.1_r13] XenonHD Stable 2.0 Build 8 (19.08.15)

Search This thread

marco_wack

Mar 23, 2013
Really happy to see speaker finally fixed. I was searching for a rro supporting Rom and this one had it but I didn't want to have a bad speaker. Today is saw its fixed and I instantly installed. Nice work from what I used it till now, will write more feedback later :)

Gesendet von meinem One M8

Reactions: iceandfire

jaydubbs

Mar 25, 2011
Newton
Mobile Networks/Access Point Names

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk
This is all I've got... uploadfromtaptalk1435253600676.png

Deadlights

Aug 18, 2014
Richmond, Virginia
Updated to Stable 2.0 Build 5. This is one of those bigger updates. Added stuff like lockscreen weather, status bar ticker, etc. Brought in a few memory leak fixes, etc from M developer preview. Updated kernel with new power suspend driver, etc! Fixed distortion on the speakers using the new patches from CM.

Like my work? Press like or thanks and buy one of those apps from Play Store :)

Oh and do not forget to leave feedback!

The new build is running amazing! thank you for all of your hard work. Smoothest aosp rom I've used in a long time!

Reactions: iceandfire

marco_wack

Mar 23, 2013
I need a fast answer pls:
Can someone check if he / she can make voice notes on whatsapp or if their whatsapp begins to hang than? Cause that's the case for me

iceandfire

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2010
NCR
iceandfire.co
I need a fast answer pls:
Can someone check if he / she can make voice notes on whatsapp or if their whatsapp begins to hang than? Cause that's the case for me

Download kernel adiutor from Play Store. Go to build.prop section. Search for fluencetype and change it to false.

ecs1984

Oct 12, 2010
Mobile Networks/Access Point Names

This is all I've got...View attachment 3378532

I was having the same problems on Verizon, and I also do not have the options to modify APN settings under the settings path suggested above.

When I have time later tonight or tomorrow, I am going to try using the APN file from digitalhigh's GPE ROM built for Verizon since my data connections are flawless with that ROM. Hopefully it helps, I will report back with my results. If anyone wants to try on their own before I have the chance, here's a link to the file, it goes in /system/etc with rw- r-- r-- permissions. It won't do any damage to try, but of course try at your own risk... no promises that it will work, but it's the only idea I have at the moment.

marco_wack

Mar 23, 2013
Download kernel adiutor from Play Store. Go to build.prop section. Search for fluencetype and change it to false.

You're my man! Thank you very much. One question : can you explain what this setting is doing, just asking out of interest :)

jaydubbs

Mar 25, 2011
Newton
I was having the same problems on Verizon, and I also do not have the options to modify APN settings under the settings path suggested above.

When I have time later tonight or tomorrow, I am going to try using the APN file from digitalhigh's GPE ROM built for Verizon since my data connections are flawless with that ROM. Hopefully it helps, I will report back with my results. If anyone wants to try on their own before I have the chance, here's a link to the file, it goes in /system/etc with rw- r-- r-- permissions. It won't do any damage to try, but of course try at your own risk... no promises that it will work, but it's the only idea I have at the moment.
Just added it and rebooted. I'll report back. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

No luck. Held Ok on 4g for about 15 minutes then right back to R.

Reactions: ecs1984

ecs1984

Oct 12, 2010
Just added it and rebooted. I'll report back. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

No luck. Held Ok on 4g for about 15 minutes then right back to R.

Darn that's unfortunate news, thanks for testing it out though. I don't understand APN's well enough to know what else could help with this, so I'll leave it to the professionals from here.

Reactions: jaydubbs

iceandfire

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2010
NCR
iceandfire.co
You're my man! Thank you very much. One question : can you explain what this setting is doing, just asking out of interest :)

It enables fluence audio recording driver. Don't know what exactly are the side effects of turning it off but it fixes WhatsApp. Hence I have not fixed it in the source yet.

Reactions: marco_wack

marco_wack

Mar 23, 2013
Just found a bug in YouTube, when moving a video in the little window it goes black and does a short white screen flash, instead of showing the video in the moving mini view. Not a big deal but I wanna give a much feedback as I can.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1435262508534.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1435262508534.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 338

mattie_49

Feb 4, 2010
Seymour Tn
OnePlus 8
What a fantastic ROM. And to think ive not flashed it because of the layers . I found one particular one I like all the aspects of & now I don't have to change it. I mean absolutely top 3 aosp ROMs made. Im a liking my new home.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Horizon presents​
    Ru9Je5d.jpg

XenonHD is a custom firmware aka ROM for various Android devices. It is built from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with additional features, performance and battery life improvements.

The idea behind XenonHD is to give users a ROM that is "blazing fast, rock stable and buttery smooth".​

Base : Lollipop 5.1.1_r13 : FULL AOSP BASE FROM SOURCE.
    It's Rockstable,Blazing fast.
    and now Buttery Smooth too!

Download in post #2
    Changelog in post #3
    Screen shots in post #4

Thanks to:
    AOSP
    Cyanogenmod
    SlimRoms
    Flar2
    Damacy
    Faux

Source:
    Github

Kernel Source:
    Github

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][5.1.1_r13] XenonHD Stable 2.0 Build 8 (19.08.15), ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
    iceandfire
    Source Code: https://github.com/teamhorizon

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.0 Build 8
    Stable Release Date: 2015-08-19

Created 2014-12-27
    Last Updated 2015-08-20
    Updated to Stable 2.0 Build 5

Updated to Stable 2.0 Build 5. This is one of those bigger updates. Added stuff like lockscreen weather, status bar ticker, etc. Brought in a few memory leak fixes, etc from M developer preview. Updated kernel with new power suspend driver, etc! Fixed distortion on the speakers using the new patches from CM.

Like my work? Press like or thanks and buy one of those apps from Play Store :)

Oh and do not forget to leave feedback!
    Updated to Stable 2.0 Build 8

Updated with some new stuff like three finger swipe gesture to take a screenshot, ability to open heads up notifications in floating mode, ability to disable lockscreen visualizer, completely redone file manager, battery bar for navigation bar, etc. Fixed bugs like the latest stagefright vulnerability, fixes to floating mode, etc. Google apps are now backed up while flashing the ROM so no more need to apply the gapps after flashing the ROM starting with this update.

M8 specific changes for speaker, etc.

Many more changes that I don't actually remember.

Please leave a feedback, press like or thanks and donate if you can.

Do not let the thread die and get buried under.
    Download:
    https://mirrors.c0urier.net/?dir=android/teamhorizon

Older builds here:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=profile&uid=95864024717070240

Gapps:
    http://opengapps.org/

Donate by buying one of these apps from Play Store:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Team+Horizon

Clean wipe is recommended!!

Official XenonHD site:
    http://www.xenonhd.com/

XenonHD Settings backup tool:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xehd.backup

Please read this before asking dumb questions again and again:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2075368

Like my Facebook page:
    http://goo.gl/aUaJh

Join our community on Google+:
    https://plus.google.com/communities/110254322179967248992

Please donate to me if you like my work. :)
    Updated to Stable 2.0 Build 6

Updated with a lot of new stuff and bug fixes. Updated base to 5.1.1_r8. Added multi window, options to lockscreen weather, reverted active display, added proximity settings for dialer and so much more. Fixed bugs from previous versions. Updated kernel with fixes and improvements. Updated proprietary files with new sound drivers and verizon files. Many other M8 specific fixes.

Provide feedback, press like or thanks and donate if you can :)

PS: Do not let the thread die and get buried!

Edit: Please wipe data/factory reset before flashing this build.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone