[ROM][5.1.1_r13] XenonHD Stable 2.0 Build 8 (19.08.15)

Search This thread

ckvisme

Feb 9, 2015
Cameron, MO
Flashed the build from the 24th last night...
I haven't tried this Rom since ...April?... Anyway overnight Wi-Fi and data disconnected (toggling Airplane mode started them back up)

This bad boy seems very stable, smooth ui... And LAYERS!! Awesome work Team Horizon! Just a really great rom ?

SiK TL

Dec 1, 2014
This latest build is solid. Can't discuss battery yet, but if it's like the last one. Then all is good.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

OK I encountered my first FC. when I try to go into my Google account settings under Accounts. I get a Settings FC. I didn't get a log cat. I'm not to sure how to accurately get one but I can try if it well help.
Settings - Accounts - Google = Settings FC

Edit: The FC was caused by SkyBlue layers from the play store. I switched over to Timberwolves layer, and the FC went away. Back to business.

Last edited:
Reactions: iceandfire

cquinn

Sep 25, 2010
This latest build is solid. Can't discuss battery yet, but if it's like the last one. Then all is good.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

OK I encountered my first FC. when I try to go into my Google account settings under Accounts. I get a Settings FC. I didn't get a log cat. I'm not to sure how to accurately get one but I can try if it well help.
Settings - Accounts - Google = Settings FC

Edit: The FC was caused by SkyBlue layers from the play store. I switched over to Timberwolves layer, and the FC went away. Back to business.

I'm on the 7–25. Build and no problem for me when I open settings/account. Google.

Reactions: SiK TL

jayandare

May 16, 2012
Baltimore
I'm loving this rom, but getting a ton of roaming instead of lte connecting, not sure why. This only happens on this rom. I'm on Verizon.

Plastered from my M8 running Broken OS

jayandare

May 16, 2012
Baltimore
They don't want the thread to die but can't respond to our roaming issues when only on this rom. I really enjoy using this rom and can get around these issues, I just wish the developer would address this.

droid_legacy

Feb 16, 2012
Trier
Updated with a lot of new stuff and bug fixes. Updated base to 5.1.1_r8. Added multi window, options to lockscreen weather, reverted active display, added proximity settings for dialer and so much more. Fixed bugs from previous versions. Updated kernel with fixes and improvements. Updated proprietary files with new sound drivers and verizon files. Many other M8 specific fixes.

Provide feedback, press like or thanks and donate if you can :)

PS: Do not let the thread die and get buried!

Edit: Please wipe data/factory reset before flashing this build.

Thanks a lot! Really appreciated! Wish you well soon and thanks for your efforts with the rom.

Did you get your M8 replaced?

jayandare

May 16, 2012
Baltimore
I already tried to figure it out but don't know what's wrong with Verizon.

I wasn't replying because I'm down with high fever and food poisoning.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I'm sorry to hear that man, under apn settings the bottom one you can select Verizon internet. If you open that under apn type change it to default,dun,supl,mms,internet that seemed to help my problem, don't understand why it's only this rom but this is such a great rom I couldn't ditch it. Feel better soon man.

droid_legacy

Feb 16, 2012
Trier
Nope. HTC refused to repair it.

That sucks man. :( So even more thanks to you for keeping up the support for this otherwise great phone. I actually thought the Rom would die now for the phone.
Just came back from stock and everything is running perfectly smooth!

And thanks for sharing the opengapps project. Absolutely cool

Reactions: iceandfire

iceandfire

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2010
NCR
iceandfire.co
I'm sorry to hear that man, under apn settings the bottom one you can select Verizon internet. If you open that under apn type change it to default,dun,supl,mms,internet that seemed to help my problem, don't understand why it's only this rom but this is such a great rom I couldn't ditch it. Feel better soon man.

Can anyone else also try this and see if it works for them?

jsauder2

Jan 28, 2011
Savoy, IL

Can anyone else also try this and see if it works for them?

still getting the roaming icon. my data works fine, it just shows the R randomly.

droid_legacy

Feb 16, 2012
Trier
Guys, maybe I'm blind, but where can I find the multiwindow function?

Another thing is, that less frequent notifications does not seem to work properly. I just picked the 3 second interval but when activated, I won't receive any notification at all. When disabling everything is back to normal.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

iceandfire

Nov 7, 2010
NCR
iceandfire.co
Guys, maybe I'm blind, but where can I find the multiwindow function?

Another thing is, that less frequent notifications does not seem to work properly. I just picked the 3 second interval but when activated, I won't receive any notification at all. When disabling everything is back to normal.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Long click on any notification or long press on any recent app.

That's weird. It works fine here. I've set it to 3 seconds as well.

iceandfire

Nov 7, 2010
NCR
iceandfire.co
Looking for a person with experience to help me out with a boot animation for XenonHD. All the work is done, like the animation and PNGs. Just need to convert it into a boot animation zip with the correct sizing, etc.

Hit me up on hangouts or PM me.

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Horizon presents​
    Ru9Je5d.jpg

XenonHD is a custom firmware aka ROM for various Android devices. It is built from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with additional features, performance and battery life improvements.

The idea behind XenonHD is to give users a ROM that is "blazing fast, rock stable and buttery smooth".​

Base : Lollipop 5.1.1_r13 : FULL AOSP BASE FROM SOURCE.
    It's Rockstable,Blazing fast.
    and now Buttery Smooth too!

Download in post #2
    Changelog in post #3
    Screen shots in post #4

Thanks to:
    AOSP
    Cyanogenmod
    SlimRoms
    Flar2
    Damacy
    Faux

Source:
    Github

Kernel Source:
    Github

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][5.1.1_r13] XenonHD Stable 2.0 Build 8 (19.08.15), ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
    iceandfire
    Source Code: https://github.com/teamhorizon

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.0 Build 8
    Stable Release Date: 2015-08-19

Created 2014-12-27
    Last Updated 2015-08-20
    Updated to Stable 2.0 Build 5

Updated to Stable 2.0 Build 5. This is one of those bigger updates. Added stuff like lockscreen weather, status bar ticker, etc. Brought in a few memory leak fixes, etc from M developer preview. Updated kernel with new power suspend driver, etc! Fixed distortion on the speakers using the new patches from CM.

Like my work? Press like or thanks and buy one of those apps from Play Store :)

Oh and do not forget to leave feedback!
    Updated to Stable 2.0 Build 8

Updated with some new stuff like three finger swipe gesture to take a screenshot, ability to open heads up notifications in floating mode, ability to disable lockscreen visualizer, completely redone file manager, battery bar for navigation bar, etc. Fixed bugs like the latest stagefright vulnerability, fixes to floating mode, etc. Google apps are now backed up while flashing the ROM so no more need to apply the gapps after flashing the ROM starting with this update.

M8 specific changes for speaker, etc.

Many more changes that I don't actually remember.

Please leave a feedback, press like or thanks and donate if you can.

Do not let the thread die and get buried under.
    Download:
    https://mirrors.c0urier.net/?dir=android/teamhorizon

Older builds here:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=profile&uid=95864024717070240

Gapps:
    http://opengapps.org/

Donate by buying one of these apps from Play Store:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Team+Horizon

Clean wipe is recommended!!

Official XenonHD site:
    http://www.xenonhd.com/

XenonHD Settings backup tool:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xehd.backup

Please read this before asking dumb questions again and again:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2075368

Like my Facebook page:
    http://goo.gl/aUaJh

Join our community on Google+:
    https://plus.google.com/communities/110254322179967248992

Please donate to me if you like my work. :)
    Updated to Stable 2.0 Build 6

Updated with a lot of new stuff and bug fixes. Updated base to 5.1.1_r8. Added multi window, options to lockscreen weather, reverted active display, added proximity settings for dialer and so much more. Fixed bugs from previous versions. Updated kernel with fixes and improvements. Updated proprietary files with new sound drivers and verizon files. Many other M8 specific fixes.

Provide feedback, press like or thanks and donate if you can :)

PS: Do not let the thread die and get buried!

Edit: Please wipe data/factory reset before flashing this build.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone