[ROM][5.1.1_r24][klte][klteusc][kltespr][kltevzw][NOV-22]RESURRECTION REMIX V5.5.9

Do you guys want Daily nightly or weekly nightly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Albadros

Apr 23, 2010
Brussel
Hello,
Since 2 days, I can't sync Google account, Evernote, quickpic cloud... Any account. They just don't want to.. (also with manual sync, they're stuck.)
I tried deleting Google account and erase data from download manager, Google services play etc....

Any solution? I didn't install anything theses days.

Thanks.

jt1998

Jul 1, 2013
Houston
Installing 5.6.0 now with open gapps. I'll report back soon. Excited and fingers crossed for a smooth install/experience. Thanks!!!

UPDATE 1
smooth install. Very nice. Have tried 2 other 6.0 ROMs, non resurrection remix, and IMO, they were not as responsive and full of bugs, FCs. I've had none of that so far in 1 hr of use. I'll repost again later. Thanks again for the awesomeness!!

UPDATE 2
just tried bluetooth in my car. No stuttering or skipping. Completely fine in a 5 minute test. Will try again during 1 hr commute home.

Last edited:

djxn40

May 9, 2015
Installing 5.6.0 now with open gapps. I'll report back soon. Excited and fingers crossed for a smooth install/experience. Thanks!!!

UPDATE 1
smooth install. Very nice. Have tried 2 other 6.0 ROMs, non resurrection remix, and IMO, they were not as responsive and full of bugs, FCs. I've had none of that so far in 1 hr of use. I'll repost again later. Thanks again for the awesomeness!!

UPDATE 2
just tried bluetooth in my car. No stuttering or skipping. Completely fine in a 5 minute test. Will try again during 1 hr commute home.
Is there a thread that goes along with that ?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Just search for klte on Androidfilehost and you'll find something nice there
What about gapps ? Is there a thread for that ?

jt1998

Jul 1, 2013
Houston

Loving the new update. Did a clean install. Only issue I'm noticing is that with every time I try to make a phone call, once you press dial, the screen goes blank/off and is unresponsive until the phone call is disconnected. I cannot get the screen to turn back on at all, no matter what I tried. Tried rebooting, clearing phone cache/data, etc. Suggestions??

djxn40

May 9, 2015
Loving the new update. Did a clean install. Only issue I'm noticing is that with every time I try to make a phone call, once you press dial, the screen goes blank/off and is unresponsive until the phone call is disconnected. I cannot get the screen to turn back on at all, no matter what I tried. Tried rebooting, clearing phone cache/data, etc. Suggestions??
Dang... Same as cm 13

jt1998

Jul 1, 2013
Houston
Dang... Same as cm 13

Well not exactly for me. On CM 13 i got constant FC with the phone app and couldn't make a call. On this one, I can make and receive calls but the screen is black/not lit up. So you can't use the keypad again, etc. Its an improvement IMO. I can at least live with this for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: djxn40

BrX91

Nov 29, 2013
Białystok
Well not exactly for me. On CM 13 i got constant FC with the phone app and couldn't make a call. On this one, I can make and receive calls but the screen is black/not lit up. So you can't use the keypad again, etc. Its an improvement IMO. I can at least live with this for now.

Just use external app for phonecalls & contacts like "True Phone" or simmilar. It has a lot of options that allow custom theme changes, contact display etc. Much better than stock CM one. I have no issues at all when calling with "True Phone" on unofficial 11.12.2015 5.6.0 build.

Reactions: jt1998

jt1998

Jul 1, 2013
Houston
Just use external app for phonecalls & contacts like "True Phone" or simmilar. It has a lot of options that allow custom theme changes, contact display etc. Much better than stock CM one. I have no issues at all when calling with "True Phone" on unofficial 11.12.2015 5.6.0 build.
I did not know that was an option or existed. I'll try that. Thanks.

jt1998

Jul 1, 2013
Houston
Didn't work. Still unlit screen when receiving calls. No change. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

UpGrad3

Jul 31, 2009
Flashed unofficial 5.6.0 and its running so smoothly very good battery life and great all round performance the only problem i have is i cannot backup anything to SD Card with Titanium Backup i have tried all SD fixing apps and changed permissions to read/write and also turned the setting off in SuperSU that TB tells you to and nothing. TB reports that every app is protected and i cannot backup over them says insufficient storage but theres plenty space anyone know how to fix ?

HorstiG

Mar 14, 2013
Banja Luka RS
Flashed unofficial 5.6.0 and its running so smoothly very good battery life and great all round performance the only problem i have is i cannot backup anything to SD Card with Titanium Backup i have tried all SD fixing apps and changed permissions to read/write and also turned the setting off in SuperSU that TB tells you to and nothing. TB reports that every app is protected and i cannot backup over them says insufficient storage but theres plenty space anyone know how to fix ?

Have a look. ;)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=64101179&postcount=2

djxn40

May 9, 2015
You running kltespr ?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

design_elements_landingnew.png

About Resurrection Remix ROM
    Changelog
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links
    Donations

About Resurrection Remix ROM

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on AOKP, CM, PA , Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Resurrection Remix[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]supporting many devices[/font]

Special thanks to the AOKP team ParanoidAndroid team, the CM team,OMNI team and of course to all the supporters

Included Main Features

-Navigation Bar
    -Enable/Disable Navbar
    -Navbar Ring Switch
    -Navbar Ring Targets
    -Navbar Button Customization
    -Navbar Dimensions(Potrait & Landscape)

-Statusbar
    -Brightness Slider
    -Enable/Disable Show Notification Count
    -SuperUser Indicator Switch
    -Carrier Label
    -Carrier Label Switch
    -Carrier label Colour
    -Quick PullDown Switch
    -Smart Pulldown Switch
    -Clock Customizations
    -Time & date
    -Clock Colour
    -Day & date Toogle
    -Center Clock/Right Clock Choice
    -Battery
    -Battery Bar customization
    -Battery Icon Customization(circle/landscape/Potrait and more)
    -Battery % Text
    -Network Traffic Indicator

-Theme Chooser
    -RR exclusive PITCH BLACK THEME
    -Animations
    -Toast Animations
    -ListView Animations
    -System Animations

-Gestures
    -Gestures Anywhere Feature

-App Circle Bar
    -Choose apps in App circle
    -Trigger Width
    -Trigger Hieght
    -Trigger Position

-Recents Panel
    -Clear All button Switch
    -Clear All Tasks Switch
    -Clear All Button Location(Top right,Top Left,Top Center,Bottom Left,Bottom Right,Bottom Center)

-Cclock Widget
    -CLock And Alarm Customizations
    -Weather Panel Customizations
    -Calender Events

-LockScreen
    -Lockscreen Shortcuts
    -Choose upto 5 Shortcuts
    -100+ Icons for Shortcuts

-Quick Slider Shortcuts

-Notification Drawer
    -Weather Display Switch
    -Quick Settings
    -Choice to Add 20+ Tiles
    -Enable 2/3/4 Tiles per Row
    -Enable Disable Birghtness Slider in Notification Panel
    -Advanced Location Settings Switch(Choose Battery saving/Device Only/High Accuracy Directly in Notification Panel)
    -LongPress Toogles to Enter Settings

-Buttons
    -Backlight Timer
    -Backlight Strength
    -Navigation Bar left/Right handed mode Switch
    -Power Menu
    -Power Menu End Calls Switch

-Home Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
    -Home Button Wake Up
    -Home Button answer call
    -Long Press Actions
    -Double Tap Actions

-Back Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
    -Wake Up device Switch

-Menu Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
    -Wake Up Device Switch
    -Short Press Actions
    -Long Press Actions

-Search Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
    -Wake Up Device
    -Short Press Action
    -Long Press Action

-Volume Buttons
    -Wake Up Device
    -Playback Control
    -Keyboard Cursor Control
    -Swap Buttons on Landscape mode

-Perfomance Profiles
    -LCD Density
    -Expanded Desktop Mode
    -All New CM Audio FX App
    -Heads Up Customizations
    -OverAll Smoothness Improvements
    -Quick Unlock
    -Optimizations to Improve Battery
    -ALL cm12 Features
    -AND MUCH MUCH MORE

-INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build
    - Download Gapps
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash ROM using latest Recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot.
    - Enjoy!

-UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build of Resurrection Remix ROM
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM using recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!​

IMPORTANT: If you come from another ROM, have some issues or want a really clean installation then follow the 'Extended steps to install the ROM' featured on the General FAQ

Installation Files

NOVEMBER 22, 2015
    http://basketbuild.com/devs/Fumes007

Gapps 5.1.x (whatever gapps suits you best)

Show your support to Resurrection Remix ROM

If you have made a donation please send me a pm aswell so I can say thanks and give you "Contributor" credit

Resurrection Remix Team

westcrip

xenon92

t4n017

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

Kang (AOKP) team

Omni team

Slim rom

cyberboob [For signatures, images]

BigDenn [For Bootanimations]

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

source:
    Device tree
    Kernel

Code:
    [B][COLOR="Red"]Your warranty is now void.[/COLOR][/B]
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
    A lot.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][5.1.1_r24][NOVEMBER-22]RESURRECTION REMIX V5.5.9, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 5

Contributors
    fumes007, scrawnyb
    Source Code: http://github.com/ResurrectionRemix

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-02-17
    Last Updated 2015-11-22
    @fumes007 Do you plan on building a 6.0 marshmallow rom for Resurrection Remix?
    Yup. M is coming soon.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    Sorry about the delay with the new Build. I had issues with my build PC which will be fixed after my class today. I will have to re-download & sync everything again. So bear with me guys. ?
    Update for KLTE is up now. OTA should be hitting your phones right about now. Other devices will have to wait. Sorry guys

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    Starting next week, builds will be uploaded on my basketbuild ftp server. I'll also upload on androidfilehost as a mirror.

Enjoy.