[ROM][5.1.1_r24][Official][Nightlies]Exodus Android for OnePlus 2

Search This thread

Fl4zher

Jun 20, 2011
Snapchat few people reported about this apps.. Currently it may not work as expected ! Sorry for inconvenience .

Please use downgraded snapchat if works ! Apkmirror.com is best trusted source for old versions apk files

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

Can anyone report if it works with downgraded snapchat?

theghazi

Dec 10, 2009
Chicago
Does anyone have problem with hardware button. Its unresponsive and have to keep restarting in order to work. I had the same problem with 10/3 and now on 10/10

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

BobbyHenceMcGee

Oct 3, 2010
Australia
Does anyone have problem with hardware button. Its unresponsive and have to keep restarting in order to work. I had the same problem with 10/3 and now on 10/10

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

It happens after a call for me.
Also have problems with the noise cancellation not working at all, loudspeaker sends the noise into the microphone and it just goes round and round and then turns into feedback so have to use my phone to my ear otherwise a high piercing SCREAM occurs.

To guys who are working on Exodus: THANK YOU! If only for fixing the bluetooth metadata, I cannot tell you how much this was pissing me off on OxygenOS. Metadata and contacts list were not working at all on my head unit then switched over to Exodus and hello, it works!
Cannot wait for a Marshmallow version of this with fingerprint reader support, will definitely donate when I can afford it.

BigE

Jan 25, 2007
Southern CA
I have my BT turn off spontaneously , and I can't turn it on. A2005, AT&T , LTE , WiFi , all work nice, but BT dies and only reboot solves it for a while... Anyone else ?

dmbfan13

Mar 4, 2010
Rockton, IL
I got a Google Cardboard last week. I loaded up the app, and found that it didnt work with the rom. I had to flash back to my Oxygen backup. I'm assuming theres a problem with the gyroscope or something. Can anyone else confirm.

SavellM

Jan 28, 2014
Reading
Just wanted to say flashed to Exodus from OxygenOS 2.1 and the WIFI actually works!
So good to be able to connect at work.
Also my car can now copy my contacts via BT when on OxygenOS it just would not!

Keep up the good work, get fingerprint scanner working and fix some bugs and make this ROM totally awesome!

EDIT: Ok so I spoke too soon. Popped out from the office and now it wont connect to the WiFi again :(
Just like OxygenOS

Last edited:

SavellM

Jan 28, 2014
Reading
Sorry dudes but since i installed the exodus rom yesterday i could quiet some problems.
First i installed the exodus from 29/09/2015, later i installed the rom from 03/10/2015 using the updater from the playstore.

Since i installed that latest rom i got several problems:

1. During usage the phone gets extremly hot.
  2. When i reboot my phone, it says google partner setup stopped working
  3. I can't use the fingerprintscanner // edit \\ Found in this topic that's only from stock roms
  4. when i use snapchat my camera doesn't work annymore.

Are those know problems?

I also have the "reboot my phone, it says google partner setup stopped working" message.

Any fix on it?

jorsimoes

May 19, 2009
Hi,
I installed the rom and I have had problems, the bottom buttons (home, back ... ) , stop working and to solve i need to rebbot the phone and after a while happens again, any idea why ?

TheCrazyLex

Inactive Recognized Developer / Forum Leader
Aug 11, 2014
Xposed V74 and V75 isn't working with newest build. That's also what was bootlooping for me. On last build 03/10 worked like charm. It's seems that CM changed some code or something...

Also Google Partner Setup and Google Keyboard crashing. Gonna go back 03/10 because i need Xposed.

Hey,
this is not cm related, but related to r24, the google release.
You need to use the R75 version which is updated.

zige

May 24, 2012
Helsinki
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Hey,
this is not cm related, but related to r24, the google release.
You need to use the R75 version which is updated.

R75? You mean V75 of Xposed version? It had same thing that V74 on Exodus. Changed to Resurrection (also because of more features, not just for that one). Battery is imo suckier than on Exodus but many more useful features and Xposed V75 working also. Google Partner crash is caused by that "app" itself, clearing data of that app is solution for that.

RajaMu

Jan 11, 2015
www.fgsfoundation.com
Just wanted to say flashed to Exodus from OxygenOS 2.1 and the WIFI actually works!
So good to be able to connect at work.
Also my car can now copy my contacts via BT when on OxygenOS it just would not!

Keep up the good work, get fingerprint scanner working and fix some bugs and make this ROM totally awesome!

EDIT: Ok so I spoke too soon. Popped out from the office and now it wont connect to the WiFi again :(
Just like OxygenOS

Sometimes this may happens because of WiFi variant for example WPA2 encryption is best mechanism for WiFi router communication .. You need to turn off ur WiFi and turn on it may connect or in worst case restarting router may work !

Problem can be both side but I will also check wpa_ plugin used in android ! I havnt saw much compliant around this area but will check !

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: hudriwudri

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ABOUT:
    Team Exodus brings you EXODUS Rom, coded by professional level developers with additional support from the community, focusing on improved versions of common features and improvements found in the open-source community while bringing new, original improvements and coding with the highest standards.

Feature list will be updated by 15th official build, this is pre-release and its going good as of now..

Please note: No finger print scanner logic as of now, but we are working on it. Will try to implement as soon as possible.

INSTALLATION:
    • Take necessary backups
    • Be rooted w/ a custom recovery
    • Download EXODUS Rom & Gapps for your device and move them to your phone
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • Wipe (full wipe if coming from another Rom)**
    • Flash the Rom
    • Flash the Gapps**
    • Reboot to System
    • Setup and Reboot System
    These directions are not necessary after the first install if you use the Exodus Updater, included in the ROM. It can notify you of updates, download, and install them for you automatically.

**This is automated if coming from a previous Exodus build (Dirty Flashing).

We recommend using our stock (preinstalled) kernel for best results and usage of all features!

SOURCES:
    Exodus official build:

GApps:
    • Any 5.1.x GApps of your choice

----- Advanced Developers/Users Section----
    Rom source:
    Kernel source: Gerrit code review system:
    COMMUNITY
    For additional support, info, and updates please join us in the official Google+ community:
    https://plus.google.com/communities/106801227383087889476

Crowdin project:
    Help us with translating to support your native language!

CREDITS:
    Thank you to all the members, contributors, and maintainers on the Exodus Android team.
    Please see our source for an unabridged list of contributions, authorship, and cherry-picks.

SUPPORT/DONATION:
    If you would like to thank us for our hard work or help support server costs you can do so here:
    MartinRo (Server hosting)
    Primedirective (Team Leader / Project Owner)
    Raja. M (Senior Developer / Project Owner)
    Exodus-Hindenburg2.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    Exodus Android OnePlus 2, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
    Raja.M, primedirective, Martin_Ro, TheCrazyLex
    Source Code: http://github.com/TeamExodus

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP,CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2015-09-30
    Current Beta Version: 1
    Beta Release Date: 2015-09-14

Created 2015-09-13
    Last Updated 2015-10-11
    Guys Annoucement,

Opt running ultra smooth with exodus 6... Stay tuned ..!

oneplus2 6.0.1_rxx is in our initial release list :)

Thanks for being with us on 5.1.1
    Hey guys apologies for recent bad builds and my absence in the XDA forum.. kindly give us sometime we will fix the branch Exodus 5.1.1 for OPT !

Too much time invested on 6 development and its taking time because we are small team and want to implement a stable perfect rom.

Kindly please understand

Thanks a lot for updating your finding !
    Guys, trust in us its not about hype we have posted... just let you u all know that we are working hard !

This week we will go live..

For anyone simple to comment and say hype but nothing as such .. Just our extra time efforts in making the best experience :)

Hope you all understand and keep liking Exodus Android .. !

Thanks

Sent from my ONE A2003 using XDA Free mobile app
    Guys, I don't want to promise too much, but probably we'll be able to ship fingerprint support soon :)

Alex