[ROM][5.1.1_r24][Official][Nightlies]Team-Exodus for Bacon

Search This thread

cj95zz

Dec 30, 2012
SAN FRANCISCO
Oh Please dont tell me there is no vibration indesity option... vibration on oneplus one is very bad and loud, and I cant stand it..
Yeah that would be helpful. The vibrations were way too loud for me.. In swiftkey I had to switch from Android default to something silent.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

2 other things im curious about. I can't seem to change the items in the pull down menu..
And will the dev plan on implementing the screen color control like 5.1 for less blue light.

Reactions: teXew
Dam this is like getting a new phone, sound is superb ac dc rocks. Took a little bit to find everything and get it totally set up amazing amazing work. somebody was having a problem with now on tap working somewhere I read earlier this morning it works perfect you just need to enable it in Google settings and then switch it in the button settings initially it is set so change it then change it back.

Reactions: borax

marco2012

Sep 7, 2010
This Rom Is awesome! However Muzei app does not work with this rom. Does anyone know why?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Kinind

Mar 12, 2016
Thanks developers for the smooth and smart rom. I have faced one problem. Swiftkey keyboard is slow and laggy, despite installing the 12th march build. Android keyboard works just fine. Can you please look into it?

mahesh ritz

Apr 29, 2015
Not worth the wait!!!

Well first up all thanx for bringing this rom finally after couple of months wait..... Well flashed this rom last night the battery backup is best ever 100-90% with 42mins sot ;) but there are few bugs like network name in lockscreen cant disable , quifk settings cant be edited , there isnt default clock +weather widget inbuilt , and i wish still it could been based on cm themes but this is based on layers .....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160312-074703.png
    Screenshot_20160312-074703.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 830

cj95zz

Dec 30, 2012
SAN FRANCISCO
First 24 hours has been great with this rom. Significant speed improvement over lollipop.
There are a few customization features I miss from 5.1 but hopefully the devs will bring some back.

Droidalok

Nov 9, 2011
Battery Life changed with activation of LTE

So I know that LTE will drain the battery much more than a 3G connection (please don't slate me for that). My concern is the alarming drop in battery life when I keep LTE on.

On 3G I used to experience a battery drain of around 3-4% per hour giving me an average battery life of more than 24 hours on a full charge. Now I am seeing a 6-8% drain on battery which reduces my battery life to around 12-14 hours. Is this natural as the only variable is LTE is now on 24 hours as opposed to 3G being on 24 hours?

I am attaching my BBS logs for reference, I see no different partial wakelocks which could be draining the battery additionally, the rest seems normal for my usage. Would appreciate your views on the issue, I will switch to Exodus 6.0 once I return from my travel.

I am using Exodus 5.1.1 nightly 28-12 with Boeffla Kernel, Banks Dynamic Gapps.

Attachments

• logcat-2016-03-15_143236494.txt
    270.7 KB · Views: 7
  • BetterBatteryStats-2016-03-15_143236210.txt
    66.8 KB · Views: 7

Mark-Turner

Sep 27, 2014
Phone Outputting weird Static Through headphones when the screen is locked

Has anyone else had this problem (when any music from any app is playing). All I do is lock the screen and my headphones go crazy outputting a load of static instead of the music. It then clears up immediately after I unlock the screen again. And I know this is the ROM and not my phone because it doesn't happen at all with CyanogenMod 13.

- Mark

TheCrazyLex

Inactive Recognized Developer / Forum Leader
Aug 11, 2014
Has anyone else had this problem (when any music from any app is playing). All I do is lock the screen and my headphones go crazy outputting a load of static instead of the music. It then clears up immediately after I unlock the screen again. And I know this is the ROM and not my phone because it doesn't happen at all with CyanogenMod 13.

- Mark

(you are in the wrong thread, there is a dedicated 6.0 Thread)

I need the usual information: build date, logs, xposed installed, custom kernel?

Alex

fpr001

Apr 13, 2015
Long-Term Support

Will there be long-term support for Exodus 5.1? Or are we advised to upgrade to Exodus 6.0? @teamexodus

Thank you so much for this great ROM. :cyclops:

Reactions: TheCrazyLex

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Exodus-Header.png

Exodus-Screenshot1.png
    Exodus-Screenshot2.png

Exodus-About.png

Team Exodus brings you EXODUS Rom, coded by professional level developers with additional support from the community, focusing on improved versions of common features and improvements found in the open-source community while bringing new, original improvements and coding with the highest standards.

Exodus-Installation.png

• Take necessary backups
    • Be rooted w/ a custom recovery
    • Download EXODUS Rom & Gapps for your device and move them to your phone
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • Wipe (Full wipe if coming from another Rom)**
    • Flash the Rom
    • Flash the Gapps**
    • Reboot to System
    • Setup and Reboot System
    These directions are not necessary after the first install if you use the Exodus Updater, included in the ROM. It can notify you of updates, download, and install them for you automatically.

**This is automated if coming from a previous Exodus build (Dirty Flashing).

Exodus-Sources.png

EXODUS - official: http://www.exodus-developers.net/exodus-5.1/
    GApps: Any 5.1.x GApps of your choice

Rom source: https://github.com/TeamExodus
    Gerrit: http://exodus-developers.net:8000

Exodus-Community.png

For additional support, info, and updates please join us in the official Google+ community:
    https://plus.google.com/communities/106801227383087889476

We recommend using our stock (preinstalled) kernel for best results and usage of all features!

http://www.exodus-developers.net/

Crowdin project:
    Help us with translating to support your native language!

Exodus-Credits.png

Thank you to all the members, contributors, and maintainers on the Exodus Team. Please
    see our source for an unabridged list of contributions, authorship, and cherry-picks.

Eoxdus-Donations.png

If you would like to thank us for our hard work or help support server costs you can do so here:
    MartinRo (Server hosting)
    Primedirective (Team Leader / Main developer)

Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/ExodusAndroid

Exodus-Hindenburg1.png
    Exodus-Hindenburg2.png

Some videos created by savadam (all credits to him):

XDA:DevDB Information
    ExodusAndroid Bacon, ROM for the OnePlus One

Contributors
    Martin_Ro, PrimeDirective, Raja.M, TheCrazyLex
    Source Code: http://github.com/TeamExodus

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP,CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2014-09-29
    Last Updated 2015-10-11
    Import Informations

Changelog for every EXODUS nightly build are here: http://www.vanir-exodus.net/exodus/bacon
    I would like to put this into perspective for those who are asking questions but are not familiar with development.

Team Exodus's decision to switch from a CM base to an AOSP base is a very good move, but it takes time. AOSP does not build for any device tree natively. One way of building AOSP for a device is by creating or heavily modifying an existing device tree. Of course, to support multiple devices, it is easier to modify the base source than adapt a bunch of device's trees (some devices cannot even have AOSP built for them no matter what). A lot of ROM teams choose to base on CyanogenMod or any pre-existing ROM because they have most of the device changes implemented in their source. When a ROM chooses to base off of AOSP, they must implement the changes by themselves.

What's the reason for basing on AOSP rather than CM, Slim, or Omni?
    First of all, it is a cleaner source to work with (not saying those ROMs sources are "dirty", I mean it strictly as easier to work with). It is like building a car from scratch the way you like it rather than buying a pre-assembled car and tearing it down to modify the parts. Features can be implemented easier with an AOSP source.

Also, like the devs mentioned earlier, it is easier to merge AOSP updates. Future revisions of +6.X will come faster. Even Exodus 7.X will probably come faster, too.

Hopefully this answers the question on why the wait is "too long".
    This rom+kernel indeed supports full f2fs for data and cache ;)

We work hard on exodus 5.1, especially as we now have an additional developer (Raja) on board. But as we currently also work on an additional complete new wallbreaking new feature (it's called Morph), we still need some time to make everything working. But we are pretty confident that this feature will be liked by a lot of ppl, especially as it will give you a new level of customization on an rom.

And yes, this is completely new, nothing like that has been done before by any other rom dev ;)
    Hey Guys

Sorry, was not updating anything from my side for a long time. Please understand was busy with personal stuff ...

I am still working on 6 for bacon, I know outside 6 based ROMs came out..

Request you all to be patience for few more days until then please enjoy the experience of exodus 5.1.1

BTW very important update: Its privileged to welcome @IvanMeler (Exynos Expert) in our team indeed his expertise we can use for OPO to improve few critical areas to bring up 6 with proper working stuff..

Kindly welcome him ...:)

Cheers !!!