Inactive Recognized Contributor
- Oct 27, 2010
XenonHD is a custom firmware aka ROM for various Android devices. It is built from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with additional features, performance and battery life improvements.
The idea behind XenonHD is to give users a ROM that is "blazing fast, rock stable and buttery smooth".
Base : Lollipop - FULL AOSP BASE FROM SOURCE.
It's Rockstable,Blazing fast.
and now Buttery Smooth too!
Check out our official website
**********LVM/COLDBIRD/UNIFIED STORAGE IS NOT SUPPORTED - FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK**********
How to use the layers theme engine
To use the layers theme engine please follow this guide in the YouTube video, but remember you already have the layers app built in to this rom, so you don't need to worry about joining the community or downloading the beta. See the XDA page below for available themes (you can also go to the Google play store and search "layers themes" - if you install themes from the play store make sure you open the theme after downloading and follow instructions from there)
Official MEGA RRO Layers Overlays Collection
Here is the youtube guide https://youtu.be/jfsVp57CSnY [/B]
You can make your layout look like this in seconds (Milos theme by spastef)
How to install
flash latest cm 12.1 rom and boot up to homescreen (this step is only for people facing TrustZone/modem issues please see here for explanation)
Flash XenonHD rom
Flash Banks Gapps Only!
reboot and enjoy!
What is not working
You tell me
Support us! Put this as your signature and spread the word around about XenonHD.
Downloads (click me)
Are you having problems with Lollipop not going in to deep sleep?
Users have reported these instructions below to work for resolving this issue
Starting from ColorOS 2.0.8 I had problems with the deep sleep!
Solve it the following way:
- Flash Coloros 1.2.7 / reboot / setup wizard (without gapps) / reboot / full wipe / Flash last Cyano 12.1 / reboot / setup wizard (without gapps) / reboot / full wipe / Flash Xenon HD / setup wizard (without gapps) / reboot / wipe cache and Dalvik / Flash Gapps / reboot........... Done !!
No more deep sleep issues
Thanks user carlinho
Personally, before I even connect to the internet at all, or restore any applications, I also go in to settings>privacy and turn privacy guard to *Enabled by default*
If the problem is still not fixed you could try the following method. I have also had device not sleeping issues. I think this is a widespread bug amongst a lot of 5.1 roms. The way I fixed it is by factory wipe, follow installation instructions again, then once booted, go to settings> privacy guard and set on for new installed apps. Then restore/re-install your apps. You can then go in to privacy guard and set your absolutely trusted apps to "allow" . Since I did this I have 4 x the battery life. No shiz!
It also doesn't help that Google OTA updates is causing device to "stay awake" because Google's SystemUpdateService keeps launching commands even if update system is not there. Some people don't experience as much battery drain as others. I am one of the unlucky people as well Follow my instructions below for a fix
1. Go to settings> Privacy> Privacy Guard - Now click on the 3-dot menu button at the top right and select "advanced"
2 Click on Google Play Services > scroll down and turn off "Wake up" and "Keep Awake" options
3. Reboot in to recovery > wipe cache and davlik and reboot
The steps above will help to an extent but I would also recommend doing the following if you are still experiencing battery drain
1. Download My Android Tools from here and open the app and do the following:
2. Click on "Service" tab on the top left and then click on "System" and then scroll down and click on "Google Play services"
4. Click on the menu bar located at the top left of the screen so we can navigate back to the homescreen of the app >
5. Click on "Broadcast Receiver" tab on the top left and then click on "System" and then scroll down and click on "Google Play services" > now search for "SystemUpdate" and make sure all 3 of the options are unticked (it might already be unticked but it is just to make sure) - Now reboot
suraj.das - advice
martinusbe - advice
XenonHD, ROM for the Oppo Find 7
ROM OS Version: Lollipop
Last Updated 2015-04-30