[ROM][5.1/6.0][CM12.1/13][UBERTC][OPTIMIZED] Unofficial Build for i605

Search This thread

wilson3q

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome to my unofficial build for cm-12.1/13.0

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for bad things that happen as a result of flashing this.

My kernel source is HERE.

Uber tool chain source is HERE.

[ROM]
Download Latest (credits to @c0urier)

[GAPPS]
Download

[PATCHES]
fast charge + boeffla sound
Sample faster GPS fix (replace country SG to your own)

Clean installation is encouraged if come from different roms or android versions...

Thanks cm team for the amazing ROM.
Special thanks to: @DerTeufel1980 , @sbrissen , @rogersb11 , @TheBr0ken , @DreamFX , @frankie ...

Last edited:

DreamFX

Jan 1, 2011
Wanted to confirm SMS is fixed. Noticed mute button is greyed out when calling so I can't use mute.

Still testing other functions.

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
Really nice so far. Theme engine is flawless so far and opened browser up for first time and it logged me right in almost instantly. Have had issues with that since first lollipop build went out.

DreamFX

Jan 1, 2011
I can't use any third party browser all the ones I try won't open they fail with weird errors.

momule

Nov 18, 2009
Testing update

Everything seems pretty solid for a first build. I went from the 3-25 build of 5.0.2. To Pac roms the last couple days. To clean slate and fresh install this morning. Only thing i have is still no Netflix. Have tried uninstalling and a reboot. Install and a couple reboots. And there is no mute on calls. Which by no means are deal breakers for me. Also GPS is a little off however finds location pretty quickly. I use my LTE connection for all my net use. I average around 250-350gb per month so a daily driver is a must for me. Thanks for your hard work on this Wilson.

On a side note. I don't see the thanks button anymore. Am i missing something.

wilson3q

Dec 6, 2011
Everything seems pretty solid for a first build. I went from the 3-25 build of 5.0.2. To Pac roms the last couple days. To clean slate and fresh install this morning. Only thing i have is still no Netflix. Have tried uninstalling and a reboot. Install and a couple reboots. And there is no mute on calls. Which by no means are deal breakers for me. Also GPS is a little off however finds location pretty quickly. I use my LTE connection for all my net use. I average around 250-350gb per month so a daily driver is a must for me. Thanks for your hard work on this Wilson.

On a side note. I don't see the thanks button anymore. Am i missing something.

Did you try another reboot after installing Netflix?

Check this file /data/data/com.netflix.mediaclient/shared_prefs/nfxpref.xml:

Did you see this line before "</map>"?

<int name="nflx_player_type" value="10" />

If not, manually add this line...

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app

wilson3q

Dec 6, 2011
I can't use any third party browser all the ones I try won't open they fail with weird errors.

Fixed...
Wait for next build.
Screenshot_2015-04-02-11-15-17.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Deeked and DreamFX

momule

Nov 18, 2009
Tried multiple reboots after both uninstall and re install. I get the spinning wheel when opened and after selecting sign out the same effect. it says check time and date
Im am a rookie. How do i check for the script. a file explorer ?

Did you try another reboot after installing Netflix?

Check this file /data/data/com.netflix.mediaclient/shared_prefs/nfxpref.xml:

Did you see this line before "</map>"?

<int name="nflx_player_type" value="10" />

If not, manually add this line...

wilson3q

Dec 6, 2011
Tried multiple reboots after both uninstall and re install. I get the spinning wheel when opened and after selecting sign out the same effect. it says check time and date
Im am a rookie. How do i check for the script. a file explorer ?

Default CM file manager will do...change access mode to root in settings...
You can get a logcat for me to trace...It could be due to the same libc issue. Sorry no netflix in my country.

savaytse66

Oct 8, 2009
Other than Chrome force-closing, this seems to running well for me. My last week or two of 5.0 nightlies gave me a lot of trouble connecting to my home wifi, but this is not an issue here. I did wipe clean for this, whereas I was dirty flashing 5.0, so maybe that has something to do with it.

EDIT: Not sure if this would be ROM related, but I do not have an option within either of my Google accounts to synchronize my calendar. I can synchronize Gmail, App Data, Contacts, People, and Fit data, but that's all. I do not even have a greyed out option for calendar; it's simply not there.

Last edited:

DreamFX

Jan 1, 2011
Other than Chrome force-closing, this seems to running well for me. My last week or two of 5.0 nightlies gave me a lot of trouble connecting to my home wifi, but this is not an issue here. I did wipe clean for this, whereas I was dirty flashing 5.0, so maybe that has something to do with it.

EDIT: Not sure if this would be ROM related, but I do not have an option within either of my Google accounts to synchronize my calendar. I can synchronize Gmail, App Data, Contacts, People, and Fit data, but that's all. I do not even have a greyed out option for calendar; it's simply not there.

Had same issue but I flashed a different gapp package and it magically came back.

wilson3q

Dec 6, 2011
New build up:

Fixed some app crashed issue...
Latest cm changes...

Reactions: DreamFX

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
I'm Going to have to give this another go. I reverted back to Alliance build 30 because of not receiving calls all of the time on a lot of the lollipop builds. And it is hit or miss as to weather I would receive a call and not rom specific.

"Chance Favors the Prepared"

Top Liked Posts