[ROM] [5.1] [BACON] Euphoria-OS 1.1 [Sep 06]

Search This thread

ek69

Jan 15, 2008
Damn just as I got rid of multirom cuz I was bored of flashing other Roms lol back to multirom I go

If it will wipe out all data if you flash over encrypted phone, will that wipe out sdcard too? (Where the downloads are put lol)

I'm currently on AK kernel 077 and cm11s 44s
Not sure if it forces encryption or not I'm still kinda noob lol

//edit
Nvm read it wrong, my phone isn't encrypted so I'm good to go sweet!

Sent From Bacon

Last edited:

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com
I have a few/many problems with the build.

1. Hardware keys lit up when asleep.
2. Camera FC - practically not openable
3. Cannot log into my Google Account (I understand that I have two-step, but two-step should redirect me to Google webpage to call me, instead it doesn't even work).

MultiROM'd with AK v77 kexec.

Euphoria Beta 0.4, Stock Kernel, TWRP 2.8.1 with SE Permissive

On the other hand, can't wait to see the stable builds released!

EDIT: I'll try another Gapps build by bpear, see what's up with the Camera.

Last edited:
Reactions: Khizar

ghul21

Feb 8, 2011
Bielsko-Biała ( Łódź )
I have a few/many problems with the build.

1. Hardware keys lit up when asleep.
2. Camera FC - practically not openable
3. Cannot log into my Google Account (I understand that I have two-step, but two-step should redirect me to Google webpage to call me, instead it doesn't even work).

MultiROM'd with AK v77 kexec.

Euphoria Beta 0.4, Stock Kernel, TWRP 2.8.1 with SE Permissive

On the other hand, can't wait to see the stable builds released!

1. Use this app, disable+enable light and problem gone ;)https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.sleepydragon.capbutnbrightness
2. Camera work like it should ( stock and next camera 11s)
3. Work also without a problem

Clean install system/cache/data
Without multirom ( no need it)

:)

Sent from my A0001

Reactions: Moose0704

nicholaschum

Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com
1. Use this app, disable+enable light and problem gone ;)https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.sleepydragon.capbutnbrightness
2. Camera work like it should ( stock and next camera 11s)
3. Work also without a problem

Clean install system/cache/data
Without multirom ( no need it)

:)

Sent from my A0001

1. I'm not looking for workarounds, I'm pointing out bugs with current build OOTB then moving on.

2. Camera installed by Gapps doesn't open. Also SuperSU from Chainfire's site (As it is the old version 1.94)

3. Guess it's the gapps.

Not willing to break up my MultiROM build. Testing out Lollipop until I get another OnePlus, where I would fully install Lollipop on.

Thanks.

Moose0704

May 6, 2012
Princeton TX
Google Pixel Fold
1. I'm not looking for workarounds, I'm pointing out bugs with current build OOTB then moving on.

2. Camera installed by Gapps doesn't open. Also SuperSU from Chainfire's site (As it is the old version 1.94)

3. Guess it's the gapps.

Not willing to break up my MultiROM build. Testing out Lollipop until I get another OnePlus, where I would fully install Lollipop on.

Thanks.

Thanks for the bug reports, however I am running this latest build and my lights do not come back on so no issue and no work around needed, also there is no issue with the camera using the gapps posted in the OP, and if you are using anything other than this ROM and gapps package (ie other kernel or multirom) do not post bug reports here please. Also SU is built in so you do not need to flash the one off chainfires site.

shadeofgrey

Jan 14, 2011
Thanks for the bug reports, however I am running this latest build and my lights do not come back on so no issue and no work around needed, also there is no issue with the camera using the gapps posted in the OP, and if you are using anything other than this ROM and gapps package (ie other kernel or multirom) do not post bug reports here please. Also SU is built in so you do not need to flash the one off chainfires site.

First off, the build is excellent! I love it so far. The only camera related bug that I've noted so far is that it still gives the "Cannot connect to camera" error message and then force closes when you try to record video with the front facing camera (This seems to be common on all CM12 roms). Also, I cannot seem to get any movies to play in Google Play Movies (Again, common). I can't wait to see where this ROM goes, as Mahdi was one of my favorites and always found itself on my phone.

Thanks!

nicholaschum

Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com

I understand Moose. I followed the Installation instructions before you edited hence it said "Flash SuperSU" before. Also before you edited the OP, there was no gapps links so I suppose I had to go on bpear's thread and download his.

I was also pointing out to the people above my first comment about MultiROM.

Moose0704

May 6, 2012
Princeton TX
Google Pixel Fold
I understand Moose. I followed the Installation instructions before you edited hence it said "Flash SuperSU" before. Also before you edited the OP, there was no gapps links so I suppose I had to go on bpear's thread and download his.

I was also pointing out to the people above my first comment about MultiROM.

Well that is what you get for trying it before I edited the OP ;)

MicroChip

Feb 14, 2006
Prior to OP being changed, I put ROM, bpear gapps and latest supersu zip and installed all 3 in that order, but I do not have root. Is there a way to get it?

Thanks!
MC

Stylez Ray.

Jan 3, 2008
So far so good. Only thing not working is choosing google backup account, can only backup to debug-only privat cache

fabry83

Apr 16, 2011
Ventimiglia
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
The only 2 bugs that I have found are: the backlight of hardware buttons keep on also if the screen is turned off.
The other one is the GPS icon in the status bar..
Thank you guys for all your work!!!

Moose0704

May 6, 2012
Princeton TX
Google Pixel Fold
The only 2 bugs that I have found are: the backlight of hardware buttons keep on also if the screen is turned off.
The other one is the GPS icon in the status bar..
Thank you guys for all your work!!!

did you do a clean install? Wipe cache, Wipe System, Wipe dalvik then flash ROM and Gapps from OP? Cause I do not have this issue on a clean install I jsut did 15 mins ago.

furius

Sep 6, 2009
What about whatsapp voice messages? Are they working? I'm running k900 cm12 build and it's the only annoying bug so far ...

Top Liked Posts